Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
onyx <3
Wand
Knotted 12" Flexible Pear Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
The date of the wedding was fast approaching, and Jamie was so looking forward to. After the initial discussion with Kira, they had quickly moved forward with it. But he was hitting a problem, he'd been trying to write his vows, and really the problem wasn't with writing something it was there was too much he wanted to say, so much that he wanted to tell him, so many emotions and feelings that he wanted to get out to some degree. Jamie had decided to reach out to Sapphire, they had always had a difficult relationship, born mostly at the fact that they both cared about Onyx. He had asked her for help, any advice that she was willing to give. He was hopeful that she would be able to help him.

Sapphire was having a lazy day just relaxing around the flat when she got a message from Jamie asking her to swing by. Picking up some take out and some wine, Sapphire headed to his place, knowing Onyx was at the Inn and not home. She didn't bother knocking, just walking in the front door, knocking it open with her hip. "Marco!" She yelled, trying to locate the Frenchman. "I bring treats!" She held up the wine and the bag with the food boxes, unsure if he'd even be where he could see it.

Jamie was quite pleased with how fast Sapphire had come, sure she'd called him by the wrong name, but that didn't matter, not when he had a need for her help. He called out when he heard her voice. "Up here Sapphire," he called out to her and waited. He was surrounded by parchment, scribbings, books, lay open as he'd clearly been trying to find the words or simplify the words he wanted to say to Onyx. "Thank you so much for coming,"

Sapphire pouted as Jamie called out. "Have you never played Marco Polo?" She griped as she walked up to him, offering out the food. She would have set it down, but she wasn't sure there was anywhere she could with all the papers and pages and crap littered everywhere. "Did someone blow up a library in here or...?" She asked, quirking a brow at him.

Jamie ignored whatever comment Sapphire made and instead just focused. He looked up at her with a little frown. "I'm really struggling with how to condense how I feel about my Onyx," he said with a little sigh. He held up several pieces of parchment, "I have written and rewritten it several times, but I'm still speaking for like thirty minutes, which I know is too long," he told her with a heavy sigh. How was he supposed to sum everything up in just a few words.

Sapphire raised a brow and sat down, leaving their food to the side. She took one of the pages, scanned it briefly, then crumbled it and bounced it off Jamie's nose. "While he would absolutely die, save the long love letters for his birthday or one of your anniversaries or something." She took the rest of the pages and tossed them, grabbing a fresh one and handing it over. "Let's start simple, so I can throw things at you when you ramble too much. Um," she thought for a moment, before snapping her fingers. "What did you think when you first met him? At the bar or when he showed up at the old flat, whichever," She motioned for him to speak, reaching over and picking up her drink.

Jamie flinched as a piece of paper bounced off his nose. He would always write the most to his love that he could. But now was a time for brevity. He laughed lightly at her proposition. But considering the question. "Honestly...when we first met, I thought he was too beautiful to be so sad," he said, "I know he wasn't in a great place when we first met, but I couldn't let him stay there all sad and drunk. I never thought I'd see him again..but I'm always glad I did, because he is as wonderful as he is beautiful," he said, pretty sure that even that small amount was rambling.

Sapphire considered what Jamie said, taking a bite of her food and chewing it as she thought it over. "Write that down," She motioned to the notebook with her fork. She didn't pay attention to see if he did, taking another bite and a drink before speaking again. "Okay... and when did you know you loved him?" She asked. "Or actually, when did you realize you were falling for him?" She sipped her drink again. "Walk me through that. You found a pretty drunk boy. When, how did you figure out he was 'the one'?" She air quoted the last two words with her fingers, a touch of sarcasm in her voice that was mostly hidden.

Jamie nodded and wrote down as Sapphire instructed him to. The next set of questions gave him more pause, had there been a moment when he hadn't thought Onyx was the one. perhaps when they were still figuring each other out. "You know, I've only been in two relationships my whole life," Jamie said, "I'm an all or nothing sort of guy in relationships...I fall quickly and hard, so maybe it was when we first went out....or when we spent time together at my birthday, I just fell hard and fast and I know he had doubts about my feelings at times, or fears that he was too much for me, but he really never has been and never will be. Onyx is my soulmate, the other half that my heart has always been searching for," Jamie told her, feeling like he was about to get hit with a piece of paper.

Sapphire kept eating her food, letting him figure out what he was thinking. She motioned her fork at him. "Cut out that first bit, add on uh, fell hard and fast and blah blah blah." She sipped her drink. "I brought you food, eat," She slid the takeout box to him. She didn't know much about wedding vows, but she tried to remember what she'd seen in movies that had made Onyx cry. "He's always been a sucker for romance movies, has he gotten you in them yet?" She sipped her drink. "You should probably throw something in there along the lines of 'ohh i can't live without him, my lifes changed so much, so much better' blah blah blah," She rolled her eyes. "Maybe some sappy line about music," She shrugged.

Jamie wrote down what she told him to from what he'd said. He was quite happy with what he'd got so far and was thankful for the assistance. He took the food that was offered to him and then nodded, there were good points about what she said, they felt a little generic, but perhaps that was more what he needed, he needed to stick to sentences that were broad and allow all the other longer more personal moments to happen in private. "Thanks for all this Sapphire," he told her honestly, "I know you haven't always liked me, so I appreciate you helping me out now,"

Sapphire bit back a smile, though the corners of her lips twitched. "At this point its just a bit pointless not to, don't you think?" She teased him, gathering another forkful of her food. "Something tells me the two of you are a set now, yeah?" She nudged him, taking a bite of her food. "So, all this fuss over the wedding, you excited?" She asked him, curious. "You two are technically already married."

Jamie gave a little smile. "Yes, but it's still important to me and likely to Onyx that we get along," he said, he could figure that she knew this, was teasing, but he wanted her to know that he was serious about it, that her friendship and help was appreciated. He gave a little nod, "I am excited for it. It will be beautiful, and I can't wait to see what Onyx wears, I can't wait to dance with him infront of all our family and friends." he knew they were already techniquely married, but it was the fanfare of it, that once in a lifetime event he could have. "I want everyone to see how far we've both come,"

Onyx had reached a breaking point. He was nervous, on edge, panicking just a bit. He had college, so much schooling he wasn't actually sure he could do, the wedding, all the planning and prepping. He knew technically it wasn't really that much, but Onyx was stressed anyway. There was just so much riding on this- at least in his mind. The wedding needed to be perfect, his schooling had to be worth it, he had to do well, he was so desperate for Jamie to be proud of this, of him. He had bought a backpack while he was out, filling it with school books and the computer he needed and various school things.

Onyx came in, antsy, his eyes glistening with tears. He barely saw anyone, not registering really that Jamie and his sister were sitting in a mountain of papers. He dropped his bag on the couch, staring blankly at nothing, anxiety twisting his gut. He began to pace, tight, quick loops behind the couch, chewing on his lip ring as his mind swirled.

Sapphire smirked, rolling her eyes. "Well then I guess you're lucky I like you," she teased, bumping his knee with her foot. She chuckled at his statement, shaking her head. "God you are such a sap." She teased him gently. Before anything else happened, her brother came in. "Hey kitten," she greeted, but Onyx didn't see her. Or Jamie. She knew that look. She sighed. "I got it," she waved a hand at Jamie to keep him down.

Sapphire stood, brushed off her shirt, and hopped over the couch, putting herself into Onyx's path. He almost knocked her over, but she reached up to grab his face. "Stop chewing," she scolded, smacking the back of her hand gently against his mouth to get his attention. "What's the face?" She asked, her brow quirked.

Jamie smiled at her warmly, it was nice to have her in his life too, he knew that it was good to have this relatioinship with her independent on his relationship with Sapphire. He was a little surprised by the way that Onyx entered the room and he was quick to use some wandless magic to get the room to clear out a little of the papers. He noticed the way that Onyx looked and had been about to step in when she did. He sat back and just let her do what she needed to.

Onyx almost jumped out of his skin when Sapphire appeared in front of him, automatically reaching up to brush his fingers over his lip ring. "I wasn't chewing," he tried to protest, though he knew his slightly swollen lip and the redness around his piercing was telling. "There's no face- I'm not-" He tried to protest past the tears in his eyes, the quiver in his voice and the shaking of his hands. "I'm fine," He lied, not wanting to admit anything was wrong.

Sapphire raised a brow. She wasn't about to argue with him. "You're a crappy liar," She retorted, shifting her hand to rub two fingers against the spot behind his ear. He crumbled in her hand, his eyes rolling back and eyelids fluttering shut, humming softly as he leaned into her touch. His hands came up to grip gently at her wrist, and she smirked as he started purring. "Talk," She told him.

Onyx meant to protest when Sapphire called him a bad liar, but before he could she'd gone behind his ear. He melted, a few tears slipping out. He whined as she told him to talk, but she just increased the pressure of her fingers. He whimpered, sighing softly. "I'm overwhelmed," He admitted gently, powerless against her. He couldn't have elaborated if he wanted to, she had gone for his soft spot and it had drained him.

-godmod approved-

Sapphire smirked, pleased that she'd won. "Of course you are," she retorted easily. She twisted him around a bit, putting her hands on his chest and making him back up until he was in front of Jamie. It took very little coaxing to get her brother down and curled up against Jamie. Once Onyx had nestled his nose in Jamies' neck, Sapphire grabbed the Frenchmans hand and brought it up behind Onyx's ear. She guided Jamies fingers to Onyxs' soft spot, smirking at the little whimper her brother gave at the pressure. "This is your Onyx reset button." She told Jamie. "Cranky, breakdown, drama king, rub here and he'll melt. Watch your timing though, if you rub it too long he'll fall asleep." She explained.

Jamie watched the twins interacted, feeling unsurprised that Onyx was feeling overwhelmed. It was all very busy when even he was working but nothing compared to all of what Onyx was doing. He knew the little trick of behind Onyx's ear so when encourage to by Sapphire moved over to be next to his love and put an arm around him, letting his fingers touch behind his ear and then rubbed behind the man's ear. "It'll be okay," he said, "It'll all be fine," he wouldn't mind if it put Onyx to sleep, sleep was always good for the soul.

Onyx let Sapphire get him settled in his husbands lap, automatically pressing a kiss to Jamie's neck as he did. He grumbled as Sapphire made sure the man knew where his soft spot was, sighing softly as Jamie continued rubbing. He yawned, curling up a bit more in the mans lap and purring softly. Onyx would probably be asleep soon if Jamie didn't let up, but that was alright.

Sapphire smirked as her brother got settled. "God, you two are sickeningly sweet," She teased them lightly, moving to grab her bag. "I'll let you boys settle down. I'll stop by again next weekend and check on your progress, yeah?" She asked Jamie, lifting her bag onto her shoulder and smiling at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back