OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Okay, I want a roleplay but I want it to make some sense... I don't really want randomness I'd like the possibility of a plot eventually...
I don't know... I'm just bored and not RPing much with Prof King :(

Any suggestions or volunteers would be appreciated, though I may say no a lot :wacko:

*sings* Stallkkeeerrrr

Just playing of course :)

Alright, I shall think about it. I haven't given much thought to the King/Jones plots lately and probably should :-0 I will definitely get back to you sometime this weekend (maybe not tomorrow as I have an infinite amount of things to do).

Anyhow, more ideas are still welcome I might be daring and go for two RPs :-0

Hey King. If you want, I'm looking for someone to help me reveal my blackmailer. It would be a short roleplay and then some discipline for the offender. You can PM me if you are interested.

Or how about RP'ing with a DE? :lol:

I'm getting slightly confused with the time differences between HS and HNZ, so I'm not RP'ing much, but if there's an interesting plot, then that can get good. :p

Okay, Sarah as soon as we figure out what's going on with your character I shall RP with you and Freya I'll start PMing you to see what would be happening as I sort out some bigger issues that have been brought up overnight.... :D

And somehow I missed your post Aphrodite, you'll have to be a bit more specific of what ideas you have and then we can talk it out. :D

I'll get to changing your member title from 'Unsorted' for you too :D ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back