OOC First Name
Janna
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Laurel Wood with a Chimera Scale Fragment Core,13 1/4 and supple flexibility
Malkin was totally ready to party, this new dress she had bought fit her perfectly and it made her want to go to the Valentine's dance even more to strut around in it.When she entered the great room, a big smile formed on the face of the young girl.The beauty of the scenery had taken her by surprise, the shades of pinks and reds mingled in a majestic atmosphere.She went to the buffet where there were several appetizers, Malkin wasted no time and took the whole plate.After that she set down a table, from there she watched the couples and groups dance,some were doing better than others, to say the least. No one she knew seemed to be there and she was hoping someone would come and keep her company.The appetizer plate could serve as a bait, she thought, almost laughing at her own idea.

Jules had already missed the Yule Ball while having a cough and not wanting to show up to people, not in her best look and mood. However, she was not planning on missing other dances, it was the best of school! She had the best chance to go crazy even if her twin seemed to fade somewhere, she did feel bad about him but she wasn't going to let her life go down as he did. She tried to dress up as well as she could from what she took from home and in the end, she seemed pretty pleased with her work. She didn't put on any makeup, she was pretty sure that she looked stunning even without it and that she was a bit too young for that. "Girl, you look amazing! Dark green was made for you!" she didn't hesitate to hype up a girl she had never talked to before, but where was fun to stumble over her own words? However, she really loved the other girl's dress, it looked straight from a fairytale.

Malkin was gonna start twiddle her thumbs when a young Gryffindor appeared out of nowhere and she was giving her a compliment on her dress in addition of saving her from the hands of boredom. “Girl, I know, why do you think i put it on?!” She said with a laugh. The compliment had touched her. Malkin took a little longer to look at the girl. "But can we talk about YOUR outfit?! It's so cool ! " Malkin looked impressed. "And you hair are beau-ti-ful , are you using something particular ? Because you need to tell me " she added . It's was relieving to finally see someone with style because so many people in her class really didn't know how to dress, excepted Celia of course.

Jules didn't try to keep quiet as she heard what the Slytherin said and broke into a loud laugh. "That's fair!" she gave a slight nod with her head as still giggling at the girl's joke. "I know, right? My mom said that it doesn't look good together but she just knows nothing about fashion!" she beckoned with her hand and laughed again. "I actually do! I have one like really cool oil for hair and also a pretty expensive hair conditioner! And I am putting on a hair mask at least twice a week. You know gingers need really good hair care to not let their color fade away," she didn't seem like she really cared about how much she talked. She wanted to do talk, who wouldn't let her? "Girl, we have to go shopping once we will be out of school! Your style is immaculate and I will show off my whole beauty routine! We have a Brightstone Week soon, we have to hang out there!" did she feel awkward or too fast-moving at any point? Surely not, she wanted to have as many friends as she could get.

Malkin listened to her new friend's hair self-recipe "Yes that would be a shame if they lost their shine !".
She smiles at the girl's proposal "You are really too nice! And with pleasure, I really needed a sidekick who has style to go raiding the shops!" the slytherin said , laughing. Now she was looking even more forward for the Brightstone Week. Malkin suddenly realized that she hadn't even introduced herself. " By the way my name's is Malkin but you can call me Mal if you want "She didn't even know the girl's name and here they were, already planning going out together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back