Lookie What I Brought

Alton Ater

OOC First Name
Ash
Wand
Rigid Blackthorn Wood Wand 13" with Chimera Scale Fragment
Alton levitated the girl to the darkest part of bleak street where he was to meet his father. Taking her wand away Alton dropped her on the ground and waited for his dad to show up. Alton felt he had done something to finally make his father proud of him, what could go wrong in the next 5 minutes?

Acwel appeared out of the shadows in bleak street, he walked over to the arranged meeting spot and looked at Alton who was on time for once. He looked down at the unconcious girl and smirked "you've done something right for once, you got the right girl, did you harm her?" he said curiously as he drew his wand, he had to get a new one after the Dark Presense at Borely Broke his to dust. Acwel pointed his wand at the girl and looked at his sun "revive her" he said, Time for payback to begin.

"Nope, shes all in one piece" Alton replied to his father question. "Rennervate" he muttered pointing his wand at the stunned girl waiting for her to wake up. This was going to be fun, nothing better then watching a little mud blood squirm... well one thing was better but Alton decided he needed to keep focus.

Kida last remembered hitting the ground passing bleak street, she opened her eyes and it was dark she blinked her eyes a few times and her eyes slowly adjusted to the light, she looked and saw a wand pointing at her, she looked to the side and there was another wand at her aswell
"oh bugger" she said as she looked at the two men "uhmm can i help you"

Acwel looked at the girl when she tried to act as if she had a choice in the matter of being here "well you could torture yourself, but where would the fun be in that he said as he took a few steps forward and looked at Alton "today you will be learning alot" he said as he knelt down and whispered in her ear "your God Father Remus is to thank for this" he said as he quickly and swiftly put hishand around her throat and picked her up pressing her far off the ground and against the wall "Thanks to your God Father i have ministry members harassing me, and he has to be taught a lesson, and thanks for volenteering to help with that" he said as he tightened his grip around her neck for a few seconds before she looked like she was turning a blue, then he dropped her and let her fall to the ground he turned around and walked behind Alton and put his hands on his shoulders "don't torture her just yet, stress her out a bit" he said as he tapped him on the shoulders "she's all yours"

Alton wasn't sure what his father meant by stress her out, he didn't even know he would be the one torturing the girl I don't wanna go to prison he thought looking to his father. He then realized this wasn't the smartest idea in the whole world, "Dad, if the ministry's harassing I don't think kid napping and torturing some kid is the best idea" he said clearly and firmly. Oh he knew he was about to get it, but he just knew this wasn't the smartest idea around.

Kida tried to get her focus again but before she could fully gain her focus she was up against a wall, a hand around her neck, she squeaked as she tried to kick him with her legs but was unsuccessful, he tighened his grip and Kida threw her hands over his trying to pull his grip free she wanted to let out a scream there had to be a good wizard hovering around her but she didn't manage to get anything out, and she was so far in the deep parts of the ally i don't think anyone would recognise it as a cry for help, she gasped for breath before she realised she was plummeting for the ground, she hit the ground and groaned catching her breath she tried to pull herself to her feet "owch" she said as she pulled herself up onto her feet 'Keep on Fighting Kida' she said to herself she looked at the other man who was ordered to attack her she looked at him when he said that he don't think it wasn't the best idea she sighed "don't have the guts" she said loudly, she ment to say it quietly she slapped her hands over her mouth.

Acwel rolled his eyes "we are to far deep into the dark parts of this ally way, they don't go down here its not there territory, yet" he said as he rolled his eyes "i'm disapointed in you" he said as he drew his wand and pointed it at the girl she said that Alton didn't have the guts and he smirked "you know its sad when this mud blood is right" he said as he aimed his wand at the girl "one more chance Alton, or you can leave and go back to The Poison Ater and start working" he said

"three.... two..." he said

Alton glared at the girl, on three Alton had his wand out and pointed at the mud blood, "Crucio!" he said forcefully. He had to prove himself, he wouldn't just be another son in his fathers eyes. Maybe he could even be the favorite... besides Adria of course.

Kida went to back up so she could run the Father seemed to want his son to proove himself to him but the son didn't want to, she thought she could make a lucky escape before the oldest one counted to one.
Kida was about to turn to run when the boy who was trying to proove himself called out Crucio.
Kida let out a scream and stumbeled back against the wall, the pain was worse then anyone could have described, she felt as if Hot daggers where jabbing into her. "Stop Please" she begged the pain got worse like she had just got tackeled by a whole football team. She slid down the wall and sat on the ground bending over in pain trying to ignore it, the more she tried to fight back it seemed to feel worse.

Acwel smiled when Alton cast Crucio "good" he said "your doing well" he added when she slid down the wall "picture worse, and it will become worse for her, keep it going i'll show you" he said as he pointed his wand at her "Crucio" he said sending another wave of pain at the girl, "now lets say i want her to feel like Someone has got a bed of knives and they are going into her back, this usually makes them sit up" he said as he looked back at the girl before back at Alton "i want you to try and make her seem like she is choking, like her body organs are shutting down" he said as he took his wand off the girl "let the mudblood pay for her God Father, he almost got your sister and me locked up, this is proof that we mean war"

Alton did what his father told him and hoped he was doing it right. He hoped it didn't show just how disgusted with himself for doing this to a little kid, just then he saw Adria in the girls place Oh god he thought feeling sicker and sicker by the second. Come on Alton, its a little mud blood, don't screw this up he told himself trying to stop from being sick right then and there.

Kida felt another wave of pain come through she winced and looked up to see that the Father was now also cursing her. she heard him say something about knives and then she tried to tune out but what he said just happened it felt like a bed of knives dig into her back, she let out a scream of pain and sat up trying to fight back again she looked at the other boy and felt her vision going black she fell forward and hit the ground, making herself sit up slightly Kida felt sweat roll off her forehead. Kida let out a groan and tried to find her breath again 'ignore the pain ignore the pain' she said to herself

Acwel smiled "good Alton" he said as he put his hand on Alton's wand and lowered it "enough let her leave" Acwel walked and bent down next to the girl "Go back to Mr Firn now" he said as he patted the side of her face "go" he said as he stood up and walked ove to Alton. "lets leave" he said as she walked behind him and put his hands on his shoulders and apparated with him back to the Poison Ater.

Kida realised she was alone she relaxed and pulled herself to her feet she let out a groan and walked slowly out of bleak street, it is a long way to brightstone.
Kida ran into a few boxes and sat down again, "augh" she said as she stood up and walked to the wall to pull herself along.

Once she reached the had of bleak street avoid a few creeps she continued to slowly make her way to the Apocathary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back