Look it's snowing.

Tohoru Koshiba

OOC First Name
Eden!
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Tohoru looked out the window from the Gryffindor Common room and saw that it was finally snowing. Letting out a whoop of joy. Tohoru quickly changed into winter clothes and made his way outside. Not that many people where around but that was ok with him. He kinda wanted to be alone right now but would not turn down company if anyone was interested in hanging out. Walking into the garden the first thing Tohoru did was throw his self on the ground and make a snow wizard. Careful not to mess it up as he finished it. Tohoru started to gather snow to make a snowman.

Vanessa had immediately gotten on proper winter clothes and gone outside when she had seen snow. She noticed someone laying on the snow, making a person shape in the snow. When the person stood up and started to make a snowman, she recognized him. What was his name again? Tohoru, I think, she thought. He taught me how to skip stones. I remember that, just took me a minute.

Vanessa walked over to him, smiling. "Hi, Tohoru," she said. "So I'm not the only one that loves snow."

Tohoru heard someone walk up. Carefully patting snow together so that it made a snowball. Tohoru turned around and saw Vanessa. Tossing the snowball so that it hit her in the stomach but not to hard so that it hurt her, Tohoru grinned. "Opps. I guess that I did not see you there Vanessa." Picking up more snow, Tohoru patted it into another snowball. He was going to throw this one at her as well but only once she was armed and ready.

Vanessa was a little surprised when the snowball was thrown, but smiled after the it hit her. "Hey, I didn't watch my brother learn how to pitch for nothing," she said. She had watched her father teach her brother how to throw a baseball. A snowball couldn't be that much harder, could it? She wouldn't throw it too hard, she didn't want to hurt anyone, but she had an accurate throw. She picked up some snow and patted it together. She made sure it was a good snowball, not the kind that would fall apart as soon as it was thrown.

Once she finished, she got ready to throw. She aimed at his stomach, but didn't throw it hard enough that it would hurt him, she would never think of doing something like that. She was glad that she had good aim. Some people threw snowballs and they went all over because they couldn't aim.

Tohoru laughed. "Come on it's just a little snowball war.' Tohoru felt the first one hit him and Tohoru launched his next one hitting Vanessa in the leg. Without stopping Tohoru dropped to the ground and started making a few more snowballs fast. If this was going to be an all out war he would have to move fast. It was fun playing with Vanessa she was kind and lovely. He had also thought her how to skip rocks just a while ago and he liked hanging out with her. She was not like the other girls who where stuck up and full of themselves she just liked to go with the flow it seemed and that was ok in Tohoru's book.

Vanessa continued to smile. "I know," she said, making a few more snowballs. "That would explain why we're throwing snowballs at each other, wouldn't it?" She threw some snowballs missing them on purpose. She didn't want to make anyone covered in snow. And it felt good to throw the snowballs she aimed so they wouldn't hit Tohoru hard and send them zooming through the air. She let out a laugh. "When life gives you lemons, you can make lemonade. But when life gives you snow, you do this!" Vanessa made another snowball and aimed at a target this time. Tohoru's shoulder.

Tohoru laughed. "I guess it would explain so my dear." Ducking as a few snowballs came his way but when none of them hit him Tohoru grinned at Vanessa. "Your supposed to hit me. Don't be scared I promise I wont break." Aiming his first snowball Tohoru threw it at Vanessa's leg. Feeling the one she tossed hit his shoulder her laughed. "Now that is more like it." Throwing one at her hat Tohoru cheered when he knocked her hat right off her head.

Vanessa continued to smile. She let the snowball hit her in the leg, even though she could have dodged. She was about to say something when her hat got knocked right off of her head. She was surprised, but managed to make a snowball and throw it at the top of Tohoru's head. She watched it make contact and then took the time to pick up her hat and put it back on her head. Then she made another snowball and threw it at Tohoru's side. It just missed. "You should really practice your throwing more often, you're getting a little rusty," she muttered to herself as she made another snowball. She threw it at his knee, this time. Luckily it hit.

Tohoru could not help but notice how pretty Vanessa looked as the snow fall around her. Almost like an angel. Brushing the snow out of his hair. Tohoru wondered why he did not wear a hat. Making more snowballs Tohoru threw them lazy like at Vanessa some hit her and some did not. Rolling his eyes at her comment about Tohoru getting rusty he tossed another aiming for her hat once again. "My dear I do believe that snow balls and skipping rocks are two different things." Tossing another snowball at her so that she would be distracted. Tohoru started running straight at her.

"Yeah, I guess that explains it," Vanessa said, bending down and making some more snowballs after she had been hit by one and dodged the other. Luckily the one that had hit her hadn't been the one aimed for her hat. "I was just teasing. And I probably need to practice more than you do, anyway." She didn't notice that Tohoru was running towards her. She knew that if another snowball hit her then it wouldn't be the end of the world. She had already been hit with several, one more didn't make any difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back