Look for ANY GIRL interested in a Romantic Relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake Zepline

Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Okay, so because the plot is still currently underway, I'm going to have to be vague about what exactly you're getting into, should your character be a single female interested in having a romantic relationship with Blake in Y8.
I don't want this to seem like an audition or anything too big, but to answer some simple questions; yes this contributes to a larger plot, and [should your character be picked] you will of course be filled in on all the little details. Or at least all that you need to know [ ;) ]. Again, it's nothing too big, so please don't reply just because you want to know and aren't really interested in the part. :p

I guess I'll get into the specifics...

- Character's age: between and around 13-17 years old.
- Character's house: doesn't really matter, but it will definitely help if you're in Slytherin. *evil grin*
- Role Playing skills: though I'm not too picky, I at least like to RP with people who's writing has good common sense in it and is easy to follow. Average is great. :)
- Character's qualities: should at least like flying, if not already on one of the house Quidditch teams. That's all Blake would really be interested in. :p

If you intend to reply to this thread, please don't. I would rather you PM me so as to keep secret for the time being those who are involved, should you be accepted. And remember, [not that there's anything to compete for XD] it's not a competition, so no hard feelings. [Boy am I going to regret saying that should no one reply. :lol: ]

And also, if you should apply [via PM], you don't have to fill out specified details [i.e. Sarah is 15, loves quidditch, plays chaser, etc.]. Just say you're interested, and I will get back to you. Makes the process of RP more interesting when I am actually getting to know your character bit by bit. I'm weird; so I've been told. :p

How will you know if you've been accepted? : Of course, I will PM you back. ;)

Don't be shy to apply! It's all anonymous and of course I don't bite! :D
And I also like to think I'm reeeally nice. XD
So please, apply.
For me at least, yes? :lol:
Oh, and this means second years this year are applicable since they'll be 13 next year. :D
Unless your character is young for their year. :p

Just so everyone understands perfectly well, this is for the next school year, as Blake is still currently with Lily and is not one to cheat. :D

Thanks to those who have already PMed me; all of your characters are being considered!!

Important: I will still be accepting PMs within a week or two. So if you aren't sure but think you might be interested, then no worries, you have a plenty of time to mull over it. ;)

Look for ANY GIRL interested in a Romantic Relationship.

Darn.

Character's age: between and around 13-17 years old.

Double Darn.

:lol:
Title is supposed to draw everyone's attention.
But thanks for noticing the conflicting details. :p

No, no, no.
You missed the point.
I was upset because Kingy doesn't fit any of the requirements. :unsure:

:p

You people! Can't you see I am trying to advertise for my plotline development?
Posting irrelevant comments.. tsk tsk. :p

And King; that is a double darn. Blake needs an auror to save him when he falls to the dark side. :lol:

But, but, :cry: :cry: I DO fit the qualifications that you have posted. Just cause Lily has cheated on you is no reason to seek out womanly comforting elsewhere......

:p :p :p

:wub: you! :p

I was gonna ask the same about Kailey =))

But Kaitlyn and I have no plans to end Kailey/Demitris any time soon so... xD

Kailey Paramore said:
I was gonna ask the same about Kailey =))

But Kaitlyn and I have no plans to end Kailey/Demitris any time soon so... xD
Who says they have to end though?
You could pull a Lily!! :lol:

And Kat, Lily doesn't have to know. Bahahaha :ph43r:
Lily Potter said:
But, but, :cry: :cry: I DO fit the qualifications that you have posted. Just cause Lily has cheated on you is no reason to seek out womanly comforting elsewhere......

:p :p :p

:wub: you! :p
:console: Lily should feel special. Blake's going to go completely haywire and be romantically defective now because of her.

And of course, her shattering his heart into a million pieces is definintely no good reason for him to seek comforting elsewhere. :p

-sigh- Blake :wub: 's you too. :cry:

Even though I said I would leave this open for a week or two, it has come time to close it as I have received more than enough love interests for Blake. If you received a PM, then congratulations. :)

This is me officially, without any cool super admin powers [darn], closing this topic!

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back