Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Lol
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Unyielding Larch Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
If there was one thing about this school that was actually going to make her presence worth it, it was the knowledge that she had at least one ally here. None of her siblings were all that important to her and so she didn't much appreciate their company. She only really paid them any attention when she was told too. At this point just knowing what house's they'd been placed in was enough for her though she did wish that Florence had been placed in any house other than Slytherin. It was bad enough that she had to share the house with some idiots as it was, she didn't need her sisters making everything worse. However, she was glad that it made things easier for her in other aspects of her life. There was really only one person in this damn school that she cared anything about. They'd only really sent owls to each other, but she felt like she knew Bothizar quite well, as he knew her. Which was a good thing, because quite frankly it was the only thing keeping her from immediately demanding to be taken out of the school. She didn't like being told to watch her siblings, but she would do what she was told even if she hated it.

Emilee had owled Bothizar not long ago, telling him that she would be at the school and to meet her in the courtyard. It was one of the only places she cared to remember from her time here a couple of years ago. Nothing had really changed and that kind of annoyed her, because she disliked the school the first time. Little firsties running amok, getting themselves into trouble, causing fights in the great hall and campaigning for other things. To say that she was glad her sisters weren't involved was an understatement. She couldn't imagine what Isla would do were she faced with the knowledge that Florence and Fiona were making fools of themselves. Emilee could see how difficult things were for their new matriarch, not that she cared. As far as she was concerned, Isla had brought it all upon herself. It was bad enough that Emilee seemed to be the only one who cared that their grandmother was dead, but no, now her family was allowing the riff raff back in. She could not wait to leave. She was about to wait on one of the seats when she caught the sight of something in the corner of her eye. Moving closer to look at it, Emilee found that it was a beetle, one commonly used in certain types of potions. She smiled slightly to herself. Might as well take the time to gather some ammo. She quickly made her way over to it and pulled out her wand, encasing the beetle in a jar. "Your life is mine."

Bothizar Styx could say that he was feeling somewhat excited to be coming outside here. Truth be told, he hated going outside. It was vile, warm and things lived out there. He loved to make them suffer though. He longed to shoot something within the head, see how long it took to kill it. It never made him feel any remorse, especially after he lost his older sister. He hated everything that came before him, and made sure to shoot them with rocks that he loaded into his slingshot. But life did not seem to let up. He hated it. Everything there was to hate it. And the only highlight he had right now was a pen pal that finally came back to the school. Emilee Smith. He could not wait to see someone that hated things just like him. And today, he was meeting her within the courtyard. He made his way through the corridors, and outside into the sunlight. At first, it blinded his silver eyes. He placed his hand over his forehead, shielding his eyes from the pestering rays that blind. He allowed his eyes to adjust for a few moments before he moved on toward the courtyard. Everything about the courtyard sickened him. He sighed as he continued to walk toward the courtyard, and was going to finally meet with Emilee.

It was not hard to locate Emilee. She was superb with finding things to use for potions. And she was a little older looking than he expected. Wait, she wasn't just older looking. She was absolutely divine. Perhaps it was that sadistic look within her eye or that ever flowing blonde hair. "Emilee," spoke Bothizar, his Bulgarian accent wrapping around his words delicately. "You never mentioned in your letters how sadistic you looked. That's strangely appealing. I hope you have some cruel things up your sleeves when it comes down to that insect." Bothizar truly hoped so. He did not think he could stand to be around an animal lover for long. They sickened him. Anything to do with that protest of the wild patch made him visibly ill. He wanted to punch them in the face, but Chaos did that to one for him. His silver eyes looked up before he saw a bird flying ahead. With agility, he pulled out his slingshot and managed to shoot the feathered fiend down. He smirked as the target spiraled to the ground.

Emilee twisted the jar this way and that way, making sure it was actually the beetle she thought it to be and was glad when she discovered that she had been right. She stood up from where she had been crouching when she heard her name and immediately knew who it belonged to. She smirked slightly and held the beetle up to the sun, the rays glittering off of the glass jar and hopefully heating the thing inside before placing it in her pocket. "Well, that depends. Would you consider dumping it into a boiling potion whilst it still lives to be sadistic?" Mostly the potion called for a dead beetle, but she always found that live beetles gave a potion that little extra kick. Emilee was about to speak again when she followed Bothizar's gaze skyward and found that he'd spotted a bird. It hit the ground with a thud and Emilee looked at it curiously. Was it dead? Too bad. She stepped over to it and looked at it properly. It would be a shame to waste a fine shot like that. Could it maybe be used for potion ingredients? She looked up at Bothizar, a rare smiling gracing her face. "Excellent shot. Must've taken a fair bit of practice." Emilee was a fair shot when it came to a wand, but she wasn't so good at hitting moving targets when they moved like that.

Emilee looked down at the bird again. "Must've died on impact, it did fall quite a fair distance." She said, kicking the carcass slightly with her foot. She wasn't going to touch it with her hands, she just washed them. "I bet I could use it's feet in a potion. I can't think of one off the top of my head though." She considered for a moment before turning back to Bothizar. "It doesn't matter, I'm sure it'll come to me soon." She added, looking down at it again before pulling out her wand. "What else can you hit with your slingshot?" She was curious to know if it was more accurate than a wand, if it was, she might have to invest in getting herself one.

I'm so sorry!​

Bothizar placed his weapon in his back pocket, while he shoved his hands into the front. He did not expect Emilee to look as good as she did, but he was still very much taller than her. Then again, he was not surprised by that fact. Instead, he used it against others in every way possible. He chuckled when she asked if that was what he considered to be sadistic. "When it comes down to insects, I don't consider any action great enough to consider it 'sadistic'. Cruel, yes, however." Finally, he could be himself around someone. He was almost getting too sick of the company he was in, sans Avie and Lucien. Well, Lucien did not count because that was his cousin. Avie, bless his soul, was just too oblivious to how he was bringing harm to others for the sheer fun of it. Bothizar ran his fingers through his blonde hair when said that it was an excellent shot. He did not need reminding, but then again, Emilee had never seen him, and never seen how good his skills were. He stared at her smile, for a moment. It was fitting, but it was not a smile that he saw on people often. No, this one was fitting even within his family.

"I practice daily. I don't know the body count this month alone," said Bothizar with a shrugg of his shoulders. Bothizar figured that the bird would died either from the shot itself or from the fall. It looked as though it landed on its neck or something. Yet, no blood at all. "Would you like me to collect them for you? If not as an ingredient, but a keychain or something. Almost like a rabbit's foot." Bothizar did not believe in little good luck charms. Trusting in an object like that was pointless to the Slytherin, and figured that it might be the same toward Emilee as well. Bothizar was asked what else he could hit with his slingshot, and he smirked. "Anything I desire. People are too large, thus not much of a challenge. Although when I want to deliver some harm, that's a different story." Bothizar did love pelting first years with rocks, after all.

Emilee almost smirked at what he said, finding his words to be very much in truth. Sadistic was probably the wrong word, Cruel did make more sense. Besides, it wasn't like the bettle was a person, though she supposed she wouldn't so much mind if Isla fell into a vat. "True. It won't feel much for long, unfortunately." She then remembered something she'd heard from one of the house elves. Disgusting creatures that they were. "Did you know that in order to cook a crab, best done alive, you put it in a pot of water and slowly boil it to death?" Apparently if you dropped it into the hot water it could jump out, but if you put it on a slow boil, the crab wasn't aware that it was boiling. "Some creatures are too dumb to be alive." She was doing them a favour by helping them out. When she was still at Durmstrang, Emilee had enjoyed the Dark Art classes, mostly because they were allowed to practice on animals and small creatures. Durmstrang didn't allow mudbloods behind their walls after all and so they often didn't have to worry about scared parents misunderstanding the point of a class.

He practiced daily, well, practice makes perfect of course. It was wonderful to see that she and Bothizar seemed to be on the same page. Something she'd rarely felt, though there were a one of two students in Durmstrang whom she'd connected with. Though she didn't feel the need to speak with them any longer. Emilee didn't have friends, she didn't like the word. "If you shoot like that all the time, I can not imagine it would be a low body count." She was rather surprised however when Bothizar offered to collect the feet for her. She thought for a moment before smiling slightly again and nodding. "Yes please. We can make them into a bracelet." Bird feet bracelet, achievable with a preservation spell. They weren't hard to do and if she couldn't do one she was sure she could find the potions professor to do it for her. Surely he wouldn't mind. Any of the professors would probably do it. They were just birds feet after all. It would certainly be unique, how many people would have a bracelet like that. "Put something through the feet if they aren't big enough on their own." Now she really wanted this bracelet. He said that people were too large a target unless he wanted to harm them, fair call too. "Potions are great for that. First years love trying potions because they're taught to do that in an early lesson. Silly professors, now they'll almost drink anything."

True, it likely will not be feeling anything for too long. Emilee will likely place it in a potion for later usage. Bothizar was talented at potions, but Emilee had a real gift for it. But when she told him about the crab bit, he gave a curt nod. It was amazing on how some animals had to be cooked alive. "I've heard about one certain crab or lobster that screams while it boils. I don't remember which one, but the taste was what I remembered." His family could really cook, but they relied on the elf at the house, since the family was just so busy. But she was right. There were many creatures that sucked at being alive. And he could never see them as such. He snorted, "I know a few humans that could be on that list." He knew a lot of people within the school he could do away with. He hated them, and they likely knew it. Bothizar figured that he would likely continue to pelt them when he saw the chance. He knew where on the human body that they would hurt the most. The males were a little obvious, but the females were always a challenge. No matter where he hit them though, they would end up crying. Sometimes, it was hard to compare the subjects.

"I stopped keeping count in my second year. I filled up a sheet of parchment. After that, I could not be bothered," Bothizar shrugged his shoulders. He started to get to work on the feet, and removed the body parts needed, and handed them over once he cleaned them off with his robes, and did as she asked. He thought that it would look really good on Emilee, but then again, anything would. "I think you should show me on how first years will drink just about anything. Let's go." Bothizar put his slingshot up, and with his new mate, to go wreck some havoc on some gullible first years. Bothizar also just wanted to see what all she could do. After all, he would not associate himself with someone useless, and Emilee was far from it.
Fin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back