Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Leif <3
Wand
Straight 12 Inch Sturdy Larch wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core.
Sofia didn't knew why she was doing this. The only thing that made her do this was her father and her love for him. Her family wanted to do this and she understood they wanted to help her. But she was not very positive about this. Seeking help with the counselor for something that seemed impossible to be fixed. Sofia never felt more unhappy in her life as she felt now. And she couldn't be nice to Gabriel anymore and only became mad at him for him doing the sport she hated more than ever. There was so much anger to that sport and she wished to be happy for her brother, but she could not. It felt like something impossible. Just as making friends and all. Sofia wanted a friend badly, but she was too afraid. The blonde was very troubled after her mothers death and dealt with Thantophobia a big fear to lose someone you love. And she had lost a big love. She didn't want to be hurt anymore. It felt like her heart couldn't take anymore. The blonde walked into the library and searched for the counselor's door. She didn't really knew at first that it was here. Sofia knocked on the door and felt her hands shaking a bit. She was nervous but also not motivated on the other side. She didn't even knew this woman and she had to trust her? But she wanted to try it for her dad. It was too heavy to see him sad about his daugther and worrying about her. Sofia couldn't stand to look at him than. She didn't want to hurt her father, but it was just like someone who was afraid of spiders and was locked into a room with it. Sofia felt like that whenever someone came close to her. She pushed them away quickly and Rose, Rory and Lennon were the first that came close to her. And now Sofia was pushing her family away as well. She could lose them too once. Sometimes she thought it was better to live alone and just be alone. That way she couldn't lose anyone. The blonde waited until there was some response and had no idea what to expect from this.

It felt like the year had barely begun, and Maria already had several new clients. That was a bit of a worry, but she liked that at least she was able to do her best to help the students she was seeing. Today was another first appointment with a new person, and Maria had done a bit of reading on Miss Rosenberg's record to prepare for the appointment. She made sure she had everything set up and ready to go when the young lady arrived, her quill set up to take notes for her and the kettle freshly boiled if Sofia wanted a cup of tea. When she heard a knock on her office door Maria got up, smiling kindly as she opened the door. "Hi, you must be Sofia." Maria said gently, opening the door wider to let the girl in. "I'm Maria, I'm the counsellor here. Come on in and take a seat." She said, gesturing to the comfy chair set up across a coffee table from her own. "Would you like a cup of tea?"

Sofia wanted to turn around as a feeling went through her stomach. But she thought of her father and her siblings. And she needed to be there for them too. She couldn't close them off. And people said get over it, get over the fact that your mother died. But she couldn't. Sofia never really gave it a place, and Gabriel could play quidditch and all to honor their mother, as she did the same. But Sofia hated the sport, because it killed her mother. If she never had played quidditch she would be alive still. And all of that emotions led to a terrible phobia of fear losing people all the time. So it was a defence to shut people out. When the blonde saw a woman in the opening of the door she looked at her for a moment. Sofia had never seen her before. And she was wondering if people actually went to this woman, or that she was one of the few. '' I'm Sofia Rosenberg. Indeed..'' The blonde said shortly and nodded after the woman said she could come in. Sofia walked in nervously and took a seat in the comfy chair across the table. Sofia knew that the woman would want to feel welcome, but Sofia didn't knew what she all had to do. And if she trust this woman, what would she do? Sofia had still one year at Hogwarts, but she had no future perspective at all. How would she be able to work with people, that would understand her. '' I'd like that yes..'' Sofia answered to the woman with a small smile, but it went away quickly. The blonde looked around the room, it was a small office. Somewhere close to the library.

Maria closed the door behind Sofia as soon as she entered the room, giving the girl privacy. "Certainly." She smiled, flicking her wand at a kettle at the back of her office, setting it to boil. Maria returned to her place at her desk and waved her wand at her quill and parchment, setting it to start taking notes for her as they spoke. "Before we get started, I need to tell you about my confidentiality policy. Everything that you say during our sessions will remain strictly between us, with two exceptions." She said gently. "If I think that you're in immediate danger of hurting yourself, or hurting someone else, I'm required by law to tell your Head of House, so that steps can be taken to make sure everyone stays safe. But beyond that, everything that you say in this room will remain between the two of us without your written consent, does that make sense?" She gave Sofia a warm smile, before crossing her ankles as she turned to the subject of the meeting. "So, what's troubling you? Why have you come in to see me today?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back