Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
10ΒΎ , Cherry wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
He was walk to the 7floor and he hoped find her Hilde and he also was send her messege. Eustace was borred coomon room and hoped seen @Lily Harbour. Whe he was here so close to Gryffindor coomon room he waited Hilda.

@Hildegard De Valeriane

Hilda had nothing to do in the afternoon, so she decided to go for a walk with Eustace, they had arranged to meet in front of the Gryffindors' dormitories. She had taken a small bag with a few things to eat in case they were hungry and she had also placed her weasel in a small bag thinking that a little walk would be good for him too.She left the common room and saw her friend in the corridor, so she hastened to join him: " Hey Eustace !How are you ?"

-It's so long walk here and i alredy tired!- Eustace joked with Hilda and he was happy be Dungens not always walk here.-I'm good and you?- He asked her.

Hilda laughed at the thought of her friend because she had to go this way every day and the first time she had climbed the 7 floors she was passed out. Eustace replied that he was fine and returned the question to the young girl: "Oh yes, I'm fine, but I didn't know what to do , luckily you came to save me from boredom." she said with a little laugh.

-That's best friend do!- He smiled and Eustace was to bored but he didn't know what Hilda wanted to do? -What you wanna do?- He asked and hoped she was a best idea. Becouse he was not sure about enything today.

The girl smiled at Eustace's sentence, it made her very happy because no one had ever considered her a best friend." We could go for a walk around the lake but if you have another proposal I'm up for it "she replied to her friend's question, she didn't totally know what to do but she knew it was going to be fun while they were together.

-Sure, let's go to the lake!- Eustace agreed with her and he looked again the stairs. -again stairs!- He rolled his eyes and take deep breth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back