• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Long Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Fields

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,554
OOC First Name
Ben
Wand
Elder 15 1/2" Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Hey everyone, I havent been on here for a while and Maddiie Hollawarth was taking over my accounts. I decided I was going to come back and join everyone...
Anyone Keen to rp????????
 
Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top