Long Time No See

Chloe Livingstone

Chloe walked casually down the streets of London. She was dressed in a beautiful black and white dress. Overall, she looked amazingly gorgeous but there weren't her normal paparizzi following her. Chloe was not famous in London like she was in New York. Pretty soon, that would be changing.

A British designer had asked Chloe to be in a photoshoot for her company. The designer had seen Chloe on a billboard in New York and liked how the girl looked. She wanted Chloe to be the new face of the company. Today was a trial run for the photos. Chloe's face was going on Billboards and magazine covers. She held her head high as she walked down the street. This all thrilled her and excited her.

Link had slipped away from Ireland heading to London to go see a friend. It was actually Zion, he had seen his face around lots of time now that Zion band were becoming famously known. Zion even bought a new manor, he had moved away from the house next to the meadow and had left it for Link if he wanted it. It was a good offer, but Link wasn't sure if he be staying there for long. He just wanted to visit Zion, his grey iris looked around the busy streets of London when he saw someone familiar capture his eyes. "Oh how Lovely." he said looking away hoping Chloe Livingstone didn't notice him. He knew he owed her some explanation but did he really owed her one?

Chloe's blue eyes caught the gray eyes of Link. She could hardly believe what she was seeing. That was the same boy that she had been with almost three months ago. He had left, telling her that he would come back. He had never returned, not that Chloe really expected him to. He didn't strike her as the type of person to follow through on their words.

Chloe dashed across the street, not bothering to worry about the traffic. It would stop for her. She came up on Link with a smirk on her face. "Long time, no see Link." she said in a haughty voice.

Link had expected that from her, what girl wouldn't. He plaster a smirk upon his face, as he grew near her. "I shall say the same thing to you but I be wrong." he looked at what she was wearing, she looked deviously hot in that dress, as he looked causal in his own clothing. Link had seen her a few times in America magazine, travelling from coast to coast and staying in Ireland he knew he would see her somewhere. "What are you doing here?" he asked in a serious tone of voice.

Chloe smirked as he asked her what she was doing here. She wasn't really upset. She had never expected him to come back. "I could ask you the same thing." she retorted. Chloe had a quick wit and sharp tongue that often got her in trouble. "If you must know, I am here for a photoshoot. A designer here in London asked if I would be the face of her company." she said with a proud look.

"I did ask you to come back to London with me or did you forget." he shot back his face fixed as if he was anger for some reason. "Just out and about what we non-tourist like to do.-" he added with a bored look now replacing the anguish he sometimes felt out of nowhere. "So when am I going to see you without that dress." he added.

Anger flashed in Chloe's eyes. "See the key point in that sentence is that you asked me to come with you." she said stressing the you. "You never came back therefore I couldn't come with you here." she said, her nose turned up in the air. He could not pin his disappearance on her. As he made a snide remark about her without her dress, she smirked. "Only in your dreams, baby." Chloe said as her eyes turned playful.

Link stepped closer as he toyed with a string of her hair. "Don't play virgin Mary with me love." he added trying hard to play his role but failing it as he rotate his tongue at the side of his inner cheek. He was trying hard not to laugh by the way she was acting, he step a little closer into her personal space. His grey iris studies hers as always, he actually couldn't believe she was here, in someways he was glad. Course his action spoke a lot more than his desires, than again Chloe wasn't one for games.

Chloe pursed her lips at his words. She ignored his fingers twirling a strand of her hair. He was trying to get to her but he wouldn't succeed. Chloe was good at the games they played. "Then don't pretend you can get whatever you want." she said rolling her eyes. It was hard to believe she had run into him here of all places.

"Fine I won't." he steppen back offended. "Besides I don't act that way, you met me only twice and you acts as if you already know me dollface." he stated slipping one hand into his pocket casually looking away. His attention went back to the busy streets of London, he thought of visiting the leak before heading to Zion.

Chloe didn't understand why he seemed to be offended. She was clearly not the one in the wrong. She chose to simply ignore all his comments towards her. Instead, she looked around the busy sidewalks. She still had plenty of time since her fashion shoot wasn't until tomorrow. Chloe turned back to Link. "Do you know anywhere good around here to grab a bite to eat?" she asked him, placing a hand on her hip.

"Sure have you ever been to one of the wizaring communities before?" he asked probably knowing she wouldn't. "Or any shops?" he grabbed her hand with his and started walking away towards the dingy pub. It was one of the ways to access the other shop, Link wasn't sure if it was the Leak. After being here many times, and probably staying there as well you would think he knew. Walking towards the shop, he made a left turn into a alley way till he finally appeared at the pub. "Yup this is it." he looked at Chloe.

Chloe shook her head. She hadn't been to anything Wizarding in London since she was here on a muggle trip. Chloe was going to protest as he took her hand but decided not to. They both knew she wasn't really mad at Link. As they reached an alleyway, Chloe looked up. This certainly didn't look like a place she would visit on her own. "Where are we?" she asked Link.

"Access towards diagon alley." He enter the pub with Chloe giving them all his significant stare, cold and bloody stare. Link didn't much associate with the lots of them, he stayed far away from them. "Let's go." he walked her out of the back doors of the pub, standing were the entrance had lies. Just beyond the bricks walls, were diagon alley resides, just a simple tap and the brick walls motion open. They could of have apparate, but he wanted to show Chloe the long way to diagon alley.

Chloe followed Link through a dingy pub with people she did not like the look of. They ignored them as they headed out the back. She stood, staring at a brick wall. She was about to ask Link what was going on when he tapped the wall with his wand. She watched with curiousity. Chloe's eyes widened as the bricks began to move to reveal a street. Chloe looked up at Link. "What is this?" she asked, her blue eyes sparkling with interest.

"Its Diagon Alley." Link spoke coldly letting go of her hand. "I didn't think you ever saw these parts before, well here it is." he looked on towards the busy shops, a few glare where submitted towards his direction, Link casually ignore them. Being the first one to take a step he looked back at Chloe, "Your call, now your the tourist around these parts." he said with a smirk, hands gliding into his steep pockets.

Chloe didn't understand as Link's attitude towards her changed. She did not let it show on her face. Chloe stepped away from him, trying not to care. She looked around at the wizarding street. It really was quite wonderful. Though she wasn't sure she didn't prefer her Fifth Avenue in New York. Chloe turned to Link. "Is there anywhere to eat around here?" she asked him, her face betraying no emotions.

"I was waiting for you to ask again." this time Link grabbed at her waist. It so easy to control the perfect figure, of someone that was petite has her, he held her close as they walked the busy streets of Diagon Alley. "You didn't answer my question earlier," he joked again, as his lips pecked her cheek, smelling her sweet scent that drove him mad in ways he could never explain. "..Well have to stay somewhere for the night, that's if you want to stay with me." he smirk, as he whisper into her ear, hopping to drive a chill by the spine of her delicate bone.

A smile spread across Chloe's face as Link moved close to her. Her tall slender frame was wrapped in his arms as they walked through the streets. She was pleased they were going to find food. Chloe's brow puckered as he said she didn't answer his previous question. She didn't know which question he was referring to until he asked another question. Chloe smirked as she turned her blue eyes to him. "I wouldn't dream of having it any other way. I already have a suite rented for the weekend." she said.

"Oh where about?" he asked her as they headed towards a shop, for dining and such. He casually open the doors, as a man would walk by barking out loud about younger witch and wizards. Link wondered what his deal was, but didn't bother to find out, Chloe was around. He didn't want to scare her off to, at least wito no intention, Link wasn't insane just had anger problems. Most of the times he handle it well, usually grab a drink to mellow down his mood. Not many would notice his odd behaviour though, he didn't stick around to much for them to even notice.

Chloe nodded her head in approval as Link opened the door for her. She liked the gentlemanly gesture though she was accustomed to such treatment. Chloe turned her head to answer his question. "At the Sheraton Park Tower Hotel. Its a very nice penthouse suite. top floor." she said casually. Chloe ignored some man droning on about underage witches and wizards as she followed Link to a table. She took her seat before turning to him. "So what is good here?" she asked him, picking up a menu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back