Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby sighed and let herself out the hufflepuff commmon room. There was never anyone she knew in there these days. Just a few random first or second years. In her opinion her classmates were being eaten.
Libby walked out into the fourth floor corridor and passed the library, resisting the temptation to go in and see if anyone she knew was in there. Even if they were they were unlikey to want to speak to her. Everyone behaved like that now.
She was finally going to be starting her lessons tomorow, and she felt nervous after missing a year of work. Would she be able to catch up?

"What a vacation." Derrik said to himself. He was happy that he was able to spend quallity time with Tala for a week. Tala's parents were really cool with everything as well. It was almost like being at a home away from home. To get back into the swing of things, Derrik decided to walk around the school. He needed to get used to his surroundings before he looked like a first year again.

Causally walking around he saw a somewhat familar face. Derrik slowly walked up to the girl and spoke, "Libby?" He hoped that he had the girl's name right.

Libby turned round to recognise the boy, "Derrik! Hey" she grinned, giving him a small hug. "You have no idea how glad i am to see a hufflepuff in my year" she half-laughed. 2So what have you been up to?" she asked, "I haven't seen you for what, two years?" she added. Libby would like to think they had been pretty good friends before, well before they didn't talk..

"Hey!" Linny hugged Derrik. It had been fully two years since they had even spoken to each other. He laughed Libby's little joke. "I guess that means the sorting hat is keeping students away from Hufflepuff." Derrik laughed at himself. "How have you been? It feels like its been eons since we've actually got a chance to talk to each other." Derrik was hoping that although they didn't talk much when they first met, maybe things would be different this time.

Libby smiled, "Not that much. I'm going to try to to get onto the quidditch team. Plus i'm actually going to be starting lessons FINALLY" she smiled, "What about you? Did you have i good holiday?" she asked. Libby had spent the holidays at school, which had left the school more empty than ever.

Derrik laughed once again. "Good luck with that." Now that Libby mentioned it, maybe Derrik would try out for Quidditch. He wasn't really a sports man but maybe he could open up to it.
"My holiday was probably the best. I got to spend the break at my boyyyyyyyyy I mean friend's house. We had a blast." What a major slip up Derrik just made. He was okay with admitting that Tala was his boyfriend. Its just that sometimes he wasn't too sure if exactly everyone should know. On top of that, Derrik was trying to hard not to blush. Just the thought of Tala made butterflies morph in his stomach.

Libby immediatly caught on to what he meant. She grinned and nudged him with her shoulder, "Don't worry" she knew more than others let on, "At least you HAVE one" she smiled, trying to keep someone out of her mind. "Well, im glad you enjoyed it" she added. It had gone pretty fast for Libby, but she was ready for what was ahead of her.

Derrik felt kind of funny now, almost as if he was out of place. But Derrik could that it was okay for Libby was perfectly fine about it. Derrik couldn't but blush more.
"I'm very proud and happy. It's just I'm still not sure how the rest of the school will take it you know? A few of my other friends are quite alright with it." Derrik hoped that he didn't trigger anything in Libby's thought about a special someone.
"So what have you been up to all this time?" Maybe Derrik would be safe if he changed the subject. He wanted to know how Libby had been after these two years. After all, a lot can happen over a period of time.

Libby smiled at Derrik and looked away, into the library, so he wouldn't feel uncomfortable. She changed the topic to herself "Yeah, well, ive not been up to much to be honest. You remember me and Larissa used to be best of friends?" she asked, "Well now," she did a little death sign, "mortal enemies" she laughed. "Oh and me and Jacob Cooper, were still pretty close" They used to be something, but after last years dramatic finish, they had just remained close friends. "I should really get a job" she glanced back at Derrik, "A proper one i mean, like Sam does in the quidditch shop" she refurred rememebring she'd just bought a new broom. "You remember him?"

(by the way, ill have to reply tomorow i have to go now xD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back