Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
After the ceremony was over, Isabella headed out to where her family was located and was greeted by her two five year old twin brother and sister, as well as her little cousin Deja all running at her to hug her. Isabella was nearly knocked down by the power of the three of them and hugged them all together. Isabella giggled and ruffled the hair of her brother and then tickled the two girls playfully. She reveled at the sound of children's laughter but instantly stopped playing with them because it made her heart ache. Isabella stood back up and removed her graduation gown to reveal her gold ensemble and laid her gown carefully over her arm. The brunette then removed her cap, immediately trying to smooth out her hair. She looked up at her cousin and asked, "Do you have a mirror and brush I can borrow really fast? I don't want to have hat hair," the always-image-conscious girl said. As her cousin was rummaging in her purse for it, Isabella looked around for her invited guest, wondering if she was going to show at all.

The ceremony was lovely and all but Nia was so glad that it was finally over – she had people to see that she hadn’t seen in far too long. Once the ceremony was over Nia got up of her seat and made her way into the crowd of people that were gathering around now to find their respective guests and graduates. It was such a lovely affair and Nia was only a little bit sad that she would never have her own graduation but she quickly got over that because her love for what she was doing easily outweighed her want for her own graduation, she didn’t need one. If she wanted a big show where her parents and those close to her to be proud of her and of her accomplishments then all they would have to do would be to go to her first fashion show of her own range – it may be some time away but she knew it was going to happen. Nia continued to make her way through the crowd to find some of her own friends and it wasn’t long before she noticed the brunette that she had been looking forward to seeing the most. Walking up behind her she heard her ask a woman if she had a brush or mirror she could borrow, Nia quickly took her own out of her own purse. Tapping Bella lightly on the shoulder she said, “Here have mine.” a smile playing on her lips as she waited for her best friend to turn around.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry I was flying back to NY and was exhausted so I took the day off. xD

As Isabella's cousin Valerie rummaged through her purse, the new graduate felt a tap on her shoulder. As she turned around the registered the familiar voice, though she hadn't heard it in quite a long while. By the time the brunette was facing her friend she was already squealing and instantly engulfing her in a huge hug as she jumped up and down in joy. "Nia!" she exclaimed through her squeals. "You came!! I was afraid you didn't get my invitation!" Isabella said, purposely leaving out her other fear - that Nia didn't show up because of Isabella's lack of correspondence over the last year. The Slytherin, or was it former Slytherin now?, stepped back to get a good look at her friend and said, "Wow you're so tall now, what happened?" she couldn't help but giggle at the thought of the two of them being reunited, though still, the back of her mind nagged at her wondering if she was mad at her for not contacting her at all last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back