Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Chaos (Kiara)
Wand
Springy eleven inch Aspen with billywig stinger core
Arthur had been thinking about this for a good while. He had sent Kiara a note to meet him here. He wasn't the best with words, and he was hoping the Ravenclaw could help him talk to his cousin. He had never thought he'd done anything wrong. He was bored, and mischievous, and he had really just been teasing Rose. Hadn't he? Hearing that there was something else, however, had made him think. He knew he would need to talk to Rose to figure it out. Speculating without her was pointless. He knew where to find Rose, of course. But he was leaning against the wall, waiting for Kiara to show up so he could go see his cousin.

Kiara had been a mess after Valentine's day, she already knew what she was feeling about Arthur, she knew that he liked her too but what was going on? And that crossed her mind so much times that she already wasn't sure on what was actually going on between them. However, she tried her best to keep her mind clear to be able to do her best in the lessons, she already wasn't paying that much attention for them for too long time and now she had to catch up. Until she got the note. Then it was fast for her to move everything aside, her life was waiting for her! "Hey," she fastly let out as she was still on the stairs, she had been spending the whole day in the library. "So, what's your plan?" She wasn't sure plan for what but she wanted to understand it until they started whetever they were supposed to start. And with that question she leaned in for a hug, it wasn't weird after they almost kissed, right? Well, Kiara tried to make it as it was the most common action.

Arthur smiled, hugging Kiara back a moment before stepping away. "I'm going to talk to Rose," he pointed over his shoulder down the hall. If you listened, you could hear the faint sounds of a guitar. "I don't like the misunderstanding that's apparently between us," he frowned, and ran a hand through his hair. "But I'm not good with words," He turned to the girl, smiling shyly. "Will you help me?" He asked.

Kia listened to what he said and lightly nodded after every sentence. This wasn't hard to keep up, he wanted to apologize to Rose, Kiara was there to more formulate his thoughts. It wasn't that hard to do. "Of course, I will," she answered with soft smile. "Look, I won't take words out of your mouth, you will speak but if you will mess up, I will cover you, does that sound good for you?" The Ravenclaw was pretty sure that this was pretty overhelming moment for him so she tried to speak softly, not trying to make any pressure on him.

Arthur nodded, relieved as Kiara agreed she would back him up. "Thanks, Kiki," he murmured, leaning in and pressing a kiss to her temple. He sighed, offering out his hand before going down the hall. The music got louder as he approached. Rose was sitting in the window, eyes shut as she strummed on her guitar. He smiled shyly, coming to a stop near her. "Hey, Rose, do you have a minute?" He asked.

Rose had been in her favorite window for a few hours, writing a new song. She wasn't sure if she would ever play it, but she had the muse. She tried to pretend it wasn't for a specific redhead she knew. She was strumming through a few different options, stuck on a part, when a familiar voice broke her concentration. She jumped up, looking up with wide eyes to her cousin. Wariness crossed her features and she slid back. "Maybe," she replied curtly, leaning back against the window and glancing around. She was relieved to see Apollo wasn't there, but surprised to see Kiara Wood with him. Why was she there? Her eyes darted back to Arthur.

Kiara giggled as Arthur called her Kiki, it surely was the first time someone called her like that, she always went by Rara and Kia. "Kiki? I love it," she smiled as Arthur kissed her temple and accepted his hand, and locked their fingers together. She heard the music and immediately remembered their conversation, and as Arthur started to talk, she lightly pressed his hand as trying to show him that she is there for him. She also smiled cheerfully at Rose, Kiara felt a bit awkward. "Hey," she let out in a moment when she hoped she won't be a problem. "Go on, it's fine," she quietly said to Arthur and lightly rubbed his wrist. It was going to be fine, wasn't it?

Arthurs heart was beating furiously in his chest. He let out a soft sigh, peeking down to smile at Kiara before walking over and sitting down on the edge of Rose's seat. "Hey," He started slowly. He twisted his hands idly in his lap, not trying to get closer to his cousin. "Um, Rosalind. I know... I know I've always been... a bit of a jerk." He offered slowly. "I thought... Well, I thought it was harmless. Did I really upset you?" He asked, concern clear on his brow.

Rose raised a brow. What was he getting at? She didn't trust him, at all. She looked to Kiara. "Let me guess. You put him up to this, didn't you?" She asked, snorting and shaking her head. She shot a glare back at Arthur. "I'm not falling for another one of your idiotic pranks, Arthurian," She scoffed.

Kiara felt a bit weird that they called each other in their full names, she wasn't used to anyone calling them like that. And her eyes went wide as he asked if he upset her a lot. "Arthur, you're not supposed to ask that!" Kia looked at him with light "are you serious?" look, he surely wasn't used to apologizing. However, she squeezed his arm lightly, it was better to support him not just blame him because he wasn't used to do this. "I actually didn't put him up for anything, but Rose... He means what he is saying, do you actually think that I would be here if he planned any prank?" She let Arthur's hand slip out of her, came a little step closer as saying that she isn't planning on doing anything bad. Yet, she didn't touch any of them as trying to show that she is not choosing sides, she is trying to help. And she also tried to speak softly and clearly.

Arthur shot a guilty look to Kiara as she spoke. "Right, right," he muttered, clearing his throat and looking back to his cousin. He supposed she was right to be skeptical. "No, Rose, I... I guess I can understand why you don't trust me," he ran a hand through his hair. "I, uh... I'm trying to apologize. I was a kid, and stupid, and I thought I was just being funny." He tried to explain, offering out both of his hands. "I never meant to upset you. I... in my own weird way, I guess, I thought it made us close," he tried, giving her a sheepish, bashful look.

Rose shot a skeptical look towards Kiara. She supposed in a way, the blond was right. Rose didn't think Kiara had a mean bone in her body. She turned her eyes back towards Arthur, hesitating. She didn't move any closer, but she did relax slightly. She looked at Arthur a long moment before standing. "...fine." She conceeded after several long moments of silence. "I... believe you. For now." She shot him a glare. "We'll see if you behave." She looked between the two of them a moment, picking up on... well, something. She couldn't tell these things like Lily could. "What are you two?" she asked bluntly instead, not wanting to guess.

Kiara immediately felt bad as she got the guilty and a skeptical looks, she looked back at the floor as she was a kid who was just yelled at. However, she looked back up as Arthur spoke again, what he said surely sounded way better than his previous question. And looked like this time Rose believed him, at least partly. She shot Arthur a proud smile, he managed to do that and she didn't do a lot to help him. "I will look after him," Kia smiled at Rose, she was sure that Arthur won't be against her looking after him, even if it actually was more like he looked after her. And she thought that everything was going perfectly fine until Rose asked that question. Yeah, what were they? Well, they hadn't talked about it and Kiara felt her cheeks burning up. She shot a look at Arthur. "I-ugh..." It surely wasn't common to see Kiara without real answer. "Friends?" She looked back at Arthur hoping to see him disagreeing or agreeing with her, but even before she could see that, she looked back at Rose. "Yeah. We're friends, just... Friends," out of a sudden she felt freaked out but they hadn't talked about it so they were just friends until that moment, right? Friends who almost kissed and friends who surely knew about each other's feelings.

Arthur looked appropriately bashful, nodding easily. It wasn't a lot, but it was a start. He would definitely need to earn Roses' trust back. He blinked, caught off guard and momentarily speechless when Rose asked him what he and Kiara were. Before he could answer Rose, Kiara had spoken up. His brow raised and he looked to Kiara. Friends? Really? Did she really think that? He would have to fix that, immediately.

Rose raised a brow at Kiara's answer, rolling her eyes. "Yeah, sure. Whatever," She turned on her heel, snatched up her guitar, and stormed off. She wasn't about to admit she felt better that Arthur had apologized, and she wasn't going to let either one of them see her smiling. She was gone in a flash, leaving Arthur to sort out his relationship.

The moment was already really confusing and even more confusing it became when Rose turned around and left. Kiara lightly waved goodbye to the girl even understanding that she won't see it, Kia was just confused and wasn't sure how to talk with Arthur now, so it took her a moment to actually turn around back at the boy. She gave him a helpless smile and a guilty look and a shrug, what they were supposed to do now? He apologized as he planned, Kiara had helped him a bit and Rose looked like she forgave him, at least partly, what was already good enough. "I-ugh..." she wanted to say something but she wasn't sure what exactly. "Yeah," she bit her lower lip and finished all her sentence. She could totally win the award of the best speaker of the year if she repeats that again.

-godmod approved-

Arthur hardly paid attention as Rose left. Kiara had said something more concerning. He stood, walking over without a word. He put an arm on either side of her and backed her into the wall. Once she was cornered, he leaned in close. "What was that?" He growled, his eyes searching her face. "Friends?"

It would be nothing to say that Kiara was unsure of what was even happening, especially when he started going towards her. She took steps back and let Arthur pin her to the wall but as he growled, she felt like her legs were weakening, and even with that, she tried to not look down. "Yes?" she tried to sound daring but with him being so close to her it more sounded like a dreamy whisper. "I-I mean, we haven't talked... I-ugh, through this," she hardly blushed, she wanted to make sure that there wasn't anyone else who would bump into them, but Kia didn't do that, her eyes slowly stopped on his lips but she tried to look at least time to time in his eyes.

Arthur's eyes narrowed. They hadn't talked? That was her excuse. What did she think he had been doing? "I'm talking. Are you listening?" he growled again. Without another word, he lowered his head and caught her lips up with his, pressing her into the wall and kissing her thoroughly. If she had any doubts after this, he was going to have to pull out a sharpie and draw a heart on every one of the freckles he could find.

Kiara giggled at what he said but was cut off. She would try to lean closer but there was already no space between them, so all she did was wrap her hands around his neck and kiss him back. With that being her kiss ever, she had to admit that she was glad it was Arthur. And when he stopped, she took him by his shirt and tried to get back as close as he was, if he let her do that. "I think I missed some part of it, can you repeat, please?" She wasn't sure how she got the confidence to even say it out loud, but when she understood what she said, it had already happened, so Kiara probably understood it only after Arthur. And that was clear to see, she blushed even harder and even her foundation couldn't hide it.

Arthur stayed close to Kiara, shaking his head and kissing her again. "The only kind of friend of mine you might be," Arthur growled again, pulling back just enough to give her a stern look. "Would be girlfriend. Do I need to repeat that?" He asked, raising a brow. He reached up to brush her hair back out of her eyes.

When he kissed Kiara agin, she immediately started to play with shirt neckside and kissed him back. That playing with his clothes was an alternative for pinching herself. They were there, he actually had kissed her (twice!!!) and now he told she is girlfriend... Wait what did he say? "Yes, please, repeat that last part," if previous time she was just teasing then this time she couldn't believe her ears. What if she was hallucinating? And then he brushed her hair back out and she was pretty sure she was just dreaming, so she just decided to enjoy it, and gave in closer to get another kiss.

Arthur almost rolled his eyes, He leaned back in as she did, kissing her again easily. "I said girlfriend," He elaborated again, pulling back and brushing the back of his hand along her cheek. "You're beautiful. Funny. Energetic. You're... chaos, and I love that," he smiled softly, leaning in and kissing her again. "What do you think?" He asked, heart stuttering in his chest.

Kiara bit her lip, trying to keep away her smile, when he said girlfriend again. And when he started to count her good qualities, she started to breath more heavily, it was whole another feeling. And one more another feeling was when after that he kissed her again, she answered to the kiss and she would keep her forehead leaned on his, if he didn't ask the following question. "Well, you know, I am not exactly sure..." She teasingly leaned closer and immediately continued to not make him feel bad. "Do you actually think I would say no? I like you... A lot," she gave a light peck on his lips and this time leaned on his forehead with her own, if he didn't move away. "I like you way more than I thought I would ever do."

-godmod approved-

Arthur smiled, leaning his forehead against hers. "Sweet sunshine," he murmured, lacing his fingers gently through her hair before pulling her gently into his arms. He set his chin on her head, rubbing her back gently. "It's you and me then, huh sunshine?" He asked, smiling like a fool and hugging her closer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back