lonely

Emma-Lily Rose Phoenix

Emma-Lily walked through the forest. She was sleep walking with her eye's open sort of. It was dark and scary and she was wearing her short sky blue summer p.j's. She was shaking as her pale bare feet tripped on a tree branch. The she got up and just kept walking. The moon was shinning making her shoulder length reddish brown hair look like it was glowing. Emz kept walking aimlessly climbing a tree every now and then with crystal clear salty tears coming out of her pretty ocean blue eye's, (that if you looked through you'd think her sad sprit had left her body.) and sliding down her pale delicate rose colored cheeks and cherry red lip's.

Aitan saw a girl walking into the forest she climbed every now and then and he smirked. Aitan drew his sword, the moonlight shining down the sword.
At one of the points when she was on the ground he emerged from behind the tree's he noticed she was crying and he smirked holding his sword by his side "The Forest isn't a place for children" he said his deep voice rumbeling "leave now, or be made to leave" he said moving his sword a bit allowing the moon to shine on it again.

Emma-Lily looked at the man but her gaze looked as through she couldn’t' t see him as if she looked right through him, then she giggled and called out "Lola, Jess wait up!" as she began to run past the guy only just not running in to him after a few meter's she screamed out "wait don't leave me don't go!" as she flopped to the ground with floods of tear's pouring out. She half whispered half sobbed "Lola!, Jess!" while her hair and p.j's became soaked with tear's.

Aitan look at the girl who pretended that there were other people here, as if it would scare him off. she ran passed him and looked at her, stomping his hoof on the ground and followed her, he saw her on the ground crying, he grabbed a branch and poked her in the back "the exit is the other way" he said as he looked at her, and rolled her eye "or you can keep on running that way and fall off the cliff, either way, no one is here apart from you and me, unfortunatly" he added as he prodded her with the stick "don't make me use my sword" he said

(Prefect as always coming to save :D )

Andrew was strolling through the Lawns, a perfect way to begin his fifth year at Hogwarts and look at his fellow friends using his prefect eye sight. This was when he saw a younger girl entering the forest and he followed to stop her.

Andrew had done this countless times always to stop someone or the other. He saw a centaur, why did they always have to be there? he wondered as he got hold of the girl's wrist.
"We are sorry to intrude" he said apologizing to the creature. "There will be no need for the sword. We'll leave" he said looking straight into the girl's eyes who stood beside her.He hoped his glare was enough to make her understand what was needed to be done.

Emz wailed "Jess, Lola come back!" Then she woke up from her dream wimpering with more tear's pouring down her cheeks "their gone and they've left me by myself their really gone!" She screamed a ear peircing scream as she felt some one grab her wrist. Emz looked up and a guy that had grabbed her wrist glaring at her and a centuar in front of her. "Where am i? She whispered then added "who are you?"

Aitan looked at the boy who came to save the girl he rolled his eyes and used the stick he was holding 'if i throw this will you both chase after it, i don't really need to get my sword dirty today" he said as he held his sword by his side still. when she asked where she was he rolled his eyes "Your in a place which you shall never return to, and i am your worst nightmare" he said as he threw the stick in the direction of the castle "fetch" he said.

Andrew was confused as to why the girl had suddenly began crying and to whom she was calling. "Relax" he told her, his grip tightening around her wrist. "Mind your tongue centaur" he said as he turned his back on the creature and started walking towards the castle, taking the girl with him.

His wand was in his pocket and his right hand gripping it tightly tucked inside his pocket. If there was any need of it, he would use it. After all there was no Professor Firn here like last time with Lexi.

Aitan looked at the boy "what are you going to do about it boy, i'm thrice your size, alot more powerful, and i can cut off your arm before you even whip that wand of yours out" he said as he walked forward and raised his sword at the boy "don't even think about it " he said refering to the boy who had his hand in his pocket.
the shine ran down his blade as he moved it slightly holding it to the boy's neck.

Andrew laughed, his evil tone showing. "Cut my arm and the Ministry chops off your head" he said as he turned behind aware that his neck was at the mercy of the sword. He withdrew his wand and pointed it at the centaur taking a step back.

"Now listen here, let us go and we'll let you go without any harm" he said his tone showing superiority. "What's the girl having to do with all this?"he questioned the creature.

Aitan looked at the boy "i would like to see them try" he said, when the boy drew his wand he rolled his eyes "you stupid people never learn do you" he said.
After hearing the boy's rather boring speech he rolled his eyes
"How about you listen here, This is My land which you are trespassing on, i hold authority, and you are going to leave, because you are not holding me here, nor are you posing a threat so how about you rack off before i kick you out of here" he said as he looked at the boy, "The Girl is in the Forbidden forest, you know this big place which is forbidden to you creatures, i keep you safe from things like me, now clear off you have one more warning before i kick you out of here" he said as he rested the heavy blade on the boy's arm, allowing most of its weight to be forced onto his arm not harming the boy just hopefully making his arm lower "don't poke your eye out with that stick" he said as he took his blade off the boys arm.
"What are you waiting for a invitation, i have given you plenty, leave" he said

Art peeked out of the fir tree and almost giggled. She had been watching the three people for quite some time as they invaded her little glade. Of course, she did not mind when Aitan arrived; most of the centaurs allowed her to roam as they identified her as part-goblin. However, students weren’t allowed in the forest by the teachers, so she herself only came once in a while. Usually this area was silent but for the humming bees, whistling birds and the occasional crunch of a centaur hoof.

Art’s little face crumpled into a grumpy frown. They still had not noticed her, hidden in the little hole in the trunk where she kept a treasure or two. The tiny girl was upside down, squinting through the leaves high above their heads. Things were getting a little serious, what with Burke swinging his wand around at the centaur. They could be in trouble. However, Aitan had not seen Artemis before, and would not recognise her from the other students. Intervening would be dangerous. Perhaps she’d follow them overhead silently, just in case things got nasty. That poor little second year. She was stuck between an angry Slytherin and an angrier centaur without a clue what was going on. Art should help out anonymously if at least for Emma-Lily’s sake. Art slunk up into the branches again, silent as the grave.

Emz gazed around so that's were she was the forbidden forest. But how’d I get here she thought confused. She now looked at the centaur she'd never seen one before. So instead of being scared she was awed. But then she stiffened for two reason's. One she wasn't supposed to be here and two the guy she guessed was a prefect and the centaur were threatening each other. Em'z could feel another soul present a small female one she didn't know why but she could and she'd never been wrong before. She kept quit not wanting to draw attention back to her self and also because she didn't want to get mystery person in trouble.

Andrew frowned at the words of the centaur but thinking that it was best not to say anything more he turned around and said "We are leaving" Grabbing the girls hand he started walking towards the castle once more, taking large steps to increase his speed. He couldn't understand how and why students liked the forest so much. Andrew did not sense presence of anyone else in the forest apart from them.

As they walked, the noise of crunch dried leaved accompanied them till the edge of the forest. Taking one glance at the school, he turned towards the young girl and said "Please make sure you don't go in there again, its very dangerous" and waited to hear what she had to say.

Art leapt overhead, swinging through the pine leaves like a monkey, the occasional needles dropping and blending into the usual sounds of the forest. She followed them closely to the edge. She was pleased that the prefect boy had the sense to leaves after the centaur had begun to get snappy...she'd seen angry centaurs before, and the sword wasn't just there was decoration.
Satisfied that both the boy and girl were fine Art turned on the branch as the bark crunched under her feet.
Smack.
"Ow!" she squeaked, rubbing her nose as her eyes watered. Pines annoyed her more than most trees, for their unpredictable pattern of branches. She had scrambled over that one branch, only to forget it was there the next moment and run into it. This was bad news for her plan of stealth.

Emz! heard a noise but pretended she didn't. She looked at the prefect and Replied with confusion in her blue eye’s “honestly I don’t know I was dreaming about being with my sister’s who are triplet’s with me and next thing I know I’m ere there’s a centaur in front of me and you’ve grabbed my wrist. Emz then discreetly glanced around to see if she could spot the other person.

"Okay" he said simply not wanting to figure out weather the girl was lying or not. Andrew caught Emma at her glance in the forest. "Did you see something ?"he asked her with a raised eyebrow. Sometimes younger students could be scared of you and not tell you their problems which would inturn lead the both of you in bigger problems. That was not something Andrew wanted so he expected her to tell the truth.

Em'z was getting cold and looked up at the prefect wich made her reddish brown hair dangle behind her. " I think so!" She sweetly replied. Even through she was rather good at getting out of bad situation's she didn't lie she hated lying.

Art clapped her hands over her mouth, clinging to the branch above them with her legs. This wasn't the best position to stay in for long. She prayed they would move on for now, but this Prefect was sharp. If she moved within the next minute or so, she'd be caught. It was lucky she was difficult to catch, as being small made her fleet-footed.

With a crack, the bark beneath her feet began to slip. Bugger! she thought in a panic. Not only would she be caught now, but she'd fall. Art was too high up! With a gasp, her hand darted out and caught onto the nearest branch. The bark gave beneath her feet, and she found herself dangling high in the air.

"Crap."

Andrew sighed on hearing the young girl's reply. "You can carry on, I'll go check" he told to Emma with a smile. He hoped she wouldn't argue with him, turning her back on the castle he jogged, keeping his eyes and ears open for any sound. Hearing a crack that sounded like something breaking he moved towards the tree.

Spotting another girl hanging from the branch he said quickly "I'll get you" and waved his wand muttering the levitation charm he pointed it at the girl. Lowering his wand slowly he brought the girl to her feet. Looking at her he waited for an explanation.

Emz didn't really want to go back right away or by herself. She was a curious girl and wanted to see what was going on. Besides she figured she'd be all right as long as she stayed where the prefect could see her. So she stayed and watched as he lowered a girl out of the tree's.

"Er...ahoy?" ventured Art, grinning sheepishly as she scrambled to the ground from the charm.
"Thank 'ye!" she said with more authority. Now, to pull this off I'll need to give them the impression that I haven't been following them.
Art began again. "What a mighty fall that would have been! Aye, I know, I shouldn't have been here, but what student can resist a good climb every now and then, eh?" Art was a Herbologist, not an actor. Even so, perhaps they'd got for the 'cute-little-innocent-goblin-girl' trick.
"Sorry Andrew, " she mumbled, looking down at the ground. I was not here I was not here I was not here...

Andrew frowned at Artemis, he didn't like doing this but he had to. "You should join the exploration club, the go on hikes, mountain climbing" he told her seriously. He didn't care about the reason that brought her here but her being here was wrong, thats why he was angry.

"It's okay" he said with a smile as she apologized. He couldn't scold such a cute, little girl. "Let's go back to the school ,Artemis" he said waiting for her to start walking towards the castle.

"Sure!" said Art, relieved. The exploration club seemed like a great idea also, but she supposed people wouldn't want her around. She could run and climb just like the best of them, only people underestimated her strength. Numerous times had she been told, "Sorry Art, you'd better sit this one out." to which always replied in a fiery tone "Are you saying I'm short?". This was often met with uncomfortable laughter. Now that she knew she was part-goblin, she felt like she had a reason for being tiny. Goblins were wily and cunning, and no-one dared cross them. She could take care of herself just fine.

As they walked back towards the castle, a thought occurred to her. "Oh, did you meet Aitan?". Art knew all the centaurs by name, who treated her with tolerant dismissal. Aitan was one of the tallest beasts, and Art the smallest of anyone, so they were wary of each other and did not speak.

Emma-Lily stuck her hair small ears and started trying to walk beside them. She’d heard the Andrew call the girl Artemis and Artemis call the prefect Andrew so she now knew their names. so she said “Hi Artemis I’m Emma-Lily, Emz for short!” She’d seen the cute little girl trick and recognized it, for she had used it several time’s over the past year. The last time she’d gone all sweat and cute and little kid like to get out of trouble she’d been told it didn’t work, then had got patted on the head like a cute little kid. Emz then to both of them she asked “ who’s Aitan was he that centaur?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back