Lonely? Well that's new!

Hayley Huberta

OOC First Name
Sally (2nd Main)
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Where is everybody? Hayley thought as she walked all by herself to the great lawn. If she was lucky enough, Casper would be there with her. The last time she met Casper in the great lawn was when she was studying all by herself and all the sudden he came. At first she was considering herself as lucky but the the Moon started to come and that annoyed her so bad. But unlike Koboshi who would attack other people physically, Hayley was the other way around. She'd rather not touch other people. In fact, she hated fighting with other people, she considered fighting as wasting her precious time. So if she could just ignore her opponent and let them babble all by themselves then why not?

The great lawn was abandoned. The weather was very nice, Hayley walk toward the bench that she usually sat and smiled as she looked at the beautiful sky. Right after she realized that she was smiling, the girl plastered on her cold look. She didn't want other people to get her wrong, she wasn't going to act nicely toward those who she knew nothing about, that would be ridiculous. But then something came up to her mind, the boy who she thought was annoying, one of the Makwas. Quill, she had secretly had feelings for him, again the girl smiled but the smile disappear right after she realize that she was smiling. "Wait..." She muttered softly and remember that one of them was in the school and was on her age and was in the same house as Collin. Perhaps she could ask Collin to help her find Mikaylah? `No, I'm not doing it, why would I do that? She's nothing important` She thought.

Hayley quickly stood up, trying to clear her mind and get Quill out of her mind. She walk a little further finding no one there. `Why is so quiet? She thought. Usually she liked being all alone, she enjoyed staying in a quiet place but being all alone in the great lawn was awkward. Usually the students were out, could it be that she had forgotten to attend a class? She checked on her schedule and she had no class. She sigh as she sat on a bench not too far from where she was standing. "Where are you Casper?" She whispered hoping that he would appear soon.

Koboshi sighed as she sat in the library? Why she was there she wasn't willing to admitt. Not to any-one. Not Hayley, not her cousins, not anyone. If they knew that she was failing her Transfiguration class they would laugh at her. She refused to let that happen. Though she doubted that her friends would disown her, she couldn't be sure that they wouldn't take the mickey out of her. She wore her black robes hoping to not be recognised. Though no matter how much effort she put into remaining hidden she was sure some-one would recognise her. She would simply have to curse them if it happened.

As she cleaned up her pile of books and slipped her hood back over her head she left the library and headed for the Slytherin commonroom at a brisk walk. She wanted to dispose of any evidence that she had been in the library. It would be simply too embarassing to have some first year ask her where she had been.
Putting her books on her bed and placing her robe over them to cover them, Koboshi returned to the commonroom to search for Hayley. She hadn't seen her at all today and was wondering where the blonde could have got too. Usually Koboshi knew where Hayley was, but not today. Decided that she wanted to know where she was Koboshi set out on trying to find her bestfriend.

Heading down to the Great Lawn as her first choice, Koboshi was able to spot the blonde fairly quickly. As she approached she heard Hayley's call for her brother. Shrugging and smiling, Koboshi walked over and sat down on the bench next to her. "Well I'm not Casper, but... I would be glad to keep you company" she asid as she smiled again slightly.

After a while enjoying the whole great lawn all by herself, someone else came. Hayley smiled at her friend Koboshi, one of the Aikos cousins. "Where have you been?" She asked flatly not looking at Koboshi. "My father bought me a huge book of potion" She said still flatly as if she had no interest in it. But no, she was the other way around, she loved potion and had always been interested in it. Although a lot of time, she'd rather learn all by herself than in the class room with those filthy noisy students. But she was sure that the friend of hers who was sitting beside her had no interest in learning.

Hayley took her wand and held it on her hand. "Do you think you can carve your wand? And put your name on it without breaking it?" She asked as she looked at her wand and then put it back in her pocket. "I'm planning on moving to Beauxbaton but I'm not sure. My sister, Heather is there right now and she's going to tell me if the school's good or not." She wasn't sure where Caroline was but she was sure that Heather was in Beauxbaton. But if she transferred to Beauxbaton then she won't be able to see his twin brother Casper, and this was a huge problem for her.

Koboshi smiled at her friend. She was glad that Hayley was ok. "Sorry Hayley, I was resting" she said revealing only a half truth. She had been not been resting but infact studying. As she knew she was failing her Transfiguration class. "A book of Potions?" Koboshi asked scoffing. "What a delightful gift" She feined intrigue as she shook her head and rolled her eyes. "The things parents come up with these days. My father sent me a hair pin the other day. Sure it was pretty and Japanese culture and all, but honestly a hairpin?" She asked as she took it out of her pocket to show her friend.

She raised an eyebrow at Hayley as she asked her about carving her wand. "Carving my wand? What are you talking about? I've not heard about doing that before. Can you do it?" She asked as she took out her own wand to look at it. "Beauxbatons? Why? If you move I will come with you. It would be cooler then here at any rate. Right?" She asked as she looked ar Hayley.

Resting? Well that was odd, why would Koboshi be resting? Hayley was expecting her friend to say that she was either bullying the first years or making them her slave or at least she was with her cousins. But resting sounded better than if she flirted with Casper, that would be odd. "Well tell that to my father, I've always wanted something else except books. But at least he let me buy whatever I want, so I don't mind" She shrugged. Hayley took the pin from Koboshi's hand, it was pretty and exotic, she had never own one like this. "Sell it, throw it, burn it, give it someone else if you don't like it" She laughed and gave the pin back to Koboshi.

Leaving Casper wasn't Hayley's plan, this was the main reason why she stayed in Hogwarts. "I'm not sure if we can do it... I don't wanna break my wand. My father wont be pleased if he heard that" She said. "I'm not sure if I should move. I'm sure that my brother likes it here. Have you met him yet? He's a Gryffindor and is waaaay nicer than me. He's not a trouble" She smiled not realizing that Koboshi might have met him. But she didn't care, she loved praising on her brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back