Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Straight 9 Inch Unyielding Blackthorn Wand with Acromantula Web Core
It was really interesting to watch the sunset and draw sketches. Drawing in Zach play was of great importance, and he sought a great calling to be an artist after graduating from school. .

It was a really beautiful sunset. He enjoyed a pleasant time and couldn't help but think when he was going to school soon. he continued to draw and listened to the sounds of the birds.

@Annabeth Easterling

Anna had a bad day and tried to hide her feelings. She was almost in tears, not always she was that happy as she always was. "Hi," she sat next to Zach and looked at him. "So how is it going?" Anna looked at drawings with hope that Zach will understand that she is talking about drawing.

He was almost relaxed when hear her sister voice. Zach looked first to hear eyes and asked with simply ask. -Bad day? What happened?- He somtimes love her sister and tace care of hear. He wanted know what happened to hear. -Almost finished!- Zach looked again drawning the old time laidy with jules and big hat walked to the garden.

She layed her head on his shoulder. Sometimes he was so annoying but she loved him anyway, he was the best brother for her. "Unlucky training, disagree with Dad and also my stomach is hurting for past few hours." Anna gasped and hugged her stomach with hands. "Show me!" She loved his drawings, he was talanted in that.

He smiled hear and nothing say when she head on his shoulder. He let her and he was her brother and today he stop be anoying for a little while. -Oh! You need cacao? I can make for you. I know cacao with whipped cream with cinnamon can make you smile- Also he later ask what was that fight with her dad.

-What you think? I like driwe old times- He hoped then she wouldn't be laught about his draw.

Anna laughed at Zach's offer. "I'm not in a cacao mood. I want hugs." She pressed closer to brothers chest. Cacao was thing she loved when she was in better mood.

"What do you mean? You saw something in history book? But it looks really good." She didn't laugh about drawing. She liked it.

-I can do that- He closed hed a little bit and gave hear a hug. -I'm sure it will be okey and now gave me smile!- He asked and hoped she can do that for him.

-No, i have just good fantasy.Thanky, Anna!- He smiled when she dodn't laught at hia driwe.

Anna loved when he hugs her and loved how their relationship was changing all the time. Sometimes they were fighting all the time and he was the most annoying person ever and sometimes they were the closest person to each other. Anna looked up and smiled at him. "It will be okay." She agreed.

"Oh, wow! It's perfect!" She followed with her finger at all lines on the paper.

Zach was happy make her sister happy. Anna was grate person but he alsmot don't like her sister Elisabeth. He don't know why but he hated her somtimes and he know that. He loved spend more time with Anna not her twin Elisabeth.

-You think, i later get Artist shcool? I want go France!- That was his dream but enywhere he can be and drive.

"Yes, of course! You are talanted and you are good enough to get in school you want to get in!" She agreed, Anna actually thought so. ''You know, you always are good enough." She loved her brother no matter what.

-Thanks, my little one for nice words! So, are you thinking about Hogwarts and house where you wan't to be?- He asked Anna and smiled her with a warm smile.

-Yeah, i know and you have a good brother to- Zahc smiled with proud smile.

"I am only two months younger then you." If there was something that Zach could do perfectly then it was making day better only because he know right words what to say to Anna. "Of course! I think about school so much, I am so excited! I want to be in Hufflepuff, like I don't have any problems with another houses to but my favorite is Hufflepuff but actually I want to be in the same house with Elisa and if it's possible than even with you." she, while laying on his chest, looked at her hands and tried to predict is it even possible to be in the same house with both of them.

"Not always. Sometimes you can be the most selfish and annoying person ever. Don't even try to disagree." Anna laughed and hide her stomach from him because she thought that he will tickle her.

-But for me you always be tiny one- He smiled and shake her sister her. Zach was glad that he make sister smile and his job was finished. -Me to! You deffinetly be Hufflepuff house. I'm not sure where i want to be. Doesn't matter when i will be the house that me not change. Don't please talk about Elisa. I don't like her. She is not you.- He told her and Elisa was so anoying to him.

-I know, and i'm only one!- He smiled.

"Why?" Yes, she needed a reason. She wasn't that small in height and still everyone was calling her little even if she was older then most of students that are going to start Hogwarts this year. She will turn twelve November. "I hope so. That is the House I would love to be in. Like as everyone says in Hufflepuff are friendly ones, so I hope I will make it." And then Anna raised her eyebrow. "Why not? She still is our sister, and of course she is not me but she is our family." Anna loved all her family no matter what and she didn't like to hear something about dislikes in her family.

"Yes, you are the only one." Anna agreed

-You are my sister and i love you! I always take care of you!- He smiled hear and he know the words would be true. He finaly finished the draw and alredy sunset get down and soon will be night. -If you ask nice Sorting hat you be there in Hufflepuff house. How about me? You think I'm slytherin our Ravenclaw?- He wanted know her sister advice.- I know but she is so difficult and strange- Anna was so better than her.

-Soon be dark, let's go home?- He asked.

"And what if there will be situation when I will take care of you? Will I get my permission to call you little?" Anna laughed, she never answered to those "I love you" sayings. She felt awkward about it, so easier was just ignoring that. "Have I ever asked something in a rude way? But I really hope so, I want to be in the Hufflepuff so badly! Actually, I think you would be perfect Slytherin!" Anna said. She liked every House so it wasn't a try to make him feel bad. "I think she is incredible and you are amazing too." She always tried to make everyone feel good no matter what and she didn't like if someone tried to blame other. Mostly if it's her family.

"Yes, sure. Don't forget your drawing." Anna stood up and showed at drawings with her hand.

He smiled to hear and nothing to say. Zach was a little tired today and soon will be night. He wanted go soon sleap and get ready tomorow. -No. You be Hufflepuff house and don't voried about that. -He rolled eyes about her sister Elisa and he never change her thought.

-Thanks- He smiled her and take the draw. -I think, i go sleap a little bit- He smiled her and walk his room.

Thanks for the post.

Yes, Anna felt better after this little conversation. "I hope so," somehow she was sure that she will make it but anyway she was a little bit scared. She always was nervous before the start, after it started she was more chill.

"You know, already you can go and sleep more than a little bit." she laughed and then hugged him. "Good night."

OOCOut of Character:
Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back