Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Rosewood Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Clara walked slowly the Valentin's dance. She first tame was alone her without her friends. Mayby first time alone was not so bad? Clara was thinking her thought. It was strange year to her and first she remember Lumio and rose but right now she walked first time alone. Clara take deep breath and walked closed to food table. She wanted eat first and then she will try go alone and dance.

Salem hadn't really celebrated Valentine's before. Her parents tended to not need a holiday to do romantic things, though Salem had been enjoying the chocolate aspect of the event. She was picking her way along the snack table, enjoying all the cute decorations on the different foods when she nearly bumped into an older girl there. "Oh, sorry, sorry. Hey, I like your skirt," She said, stepping back. Skirts and dresses always left Salem feeling weird and exposed when she wore them, like she was playing dress up, but they looked cute on other people, like the girl in front of her.

Clara was a little upset when someone pushed on top of her, but she wasn't angry and she took it easy. It was nice that at least someone was talking to her and Clara felt surprised to see Lumio with Ronaldo, but she didn't think anything bad. She enjoyed her time on Valentine's Day. At least she felt eaten and drunk and satisfied with herself on the trail. "That's okey! Thanky and i like yours". She smiled. "My name is Clara snd you?" She asked.

Salem smiled when the older girl returned the compliment, pleased even if she didn't feel as dressed up as the other girls around. "Thanks! You kinda look like some of the cupcakes here," She said, pointing at the pink frosted cupcakes on the table and giggling. "I'm Salem, nice to meet you," Salem said when Clara introduced herself. "Are you here on your own? I am too, it's kind of fun," She said, glancing at any of the students nearby in case they were Clara's friends. "Don't have to share your cupcakes when it's just you," She said with a sneaky smile.

Clara blushed when he says that she looked like that. She was suprise when he realy know that she always wanted opened bakery Ireland. "Thanky! But you are so right about that. I also good cooking and make cupcakes to." Clara smiled her friend and he seemed nice but she looked a little younger and she didn't see her in class. "You have a nice name". Clara complimated her. "Yes, i'm here alone and enyoi the time with punch and food." Clara take one cupcake and she will be eating right now and she don't wanted thing enything else. Clara blushed and she never felt that way when somoune told this words her.

Salem was interested when Clara mentioned she baked herself, picking up a nearby cupcake. "Oh cool, so you can make stuff like this?" She asked, pointing at the cupcake. Salem had never been one for cooking anything herself, but she was a big fan of food in general. "Thank you! I'm named after the place in America," Salem said when Clara complimented her name. She nodded when Clara said she was also alone, holding up her own cupcake when Clara also picked up one. "Happy Valentine's day then," She said, tapping her cupcake against Clara's before starting to eat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back