OOC First Name
Liv
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Tail of Charmed Newt
Sumner stormed into the Ravenclaw locker room, sneering at anyone who tried to get in his way. Slamming the doors, he paced like a caged griffin, one arm held loosely to his chest. Ribs on fire, limb cold and blessedly numb, he stalked the room. Fury had taken root inside him, all rational thought a distant roaring buzz in his ears. His team had better have won without him or he was going to go ballistic on the first person he saw.

Lily was pissed. It wasn't Brian's fault that they lost, but pure luck on the Hufflepuff part. Slamming the doors to the locker room behind her, she let out a scream at the top of her lungs followed by a stream of profanity that would rival a sailor. Tears started to flow down her face and as she approached her locker she started to pick things up and throw them around, continuing to swear. Her competitive nature thrived on winning. Losing was just not part of her vocabulary.

Whirling on his heel, Sumner faced a very pissed off Lily. His face darkened. He let her have her tantrum, then stormed up to her, grabbing her shoulder and turning her to face him. Lowering his head until his face was inches from hers, he hissed, "We lost didn't we?" Seeing confirmation in her face, he blew up. "Dammit Lily, if you'd kept your mouth shut, the ref wouldn't have benched me! One bludger and we could have won the f*&king game!"

Lily was surprised when she was suddenly spun around to face Sumner. He was beyond pissed off at her and she knew it. "Oh really? You think so? No one was aiming their f*&king bludgers at their f*&king seeker, were they? She got the jump on Brian because of it! And I benched you because I want you alive not in a f*&king body bag!" Her blue eyes met his grey and narrowed. "One more bludger and you would have passed out from the pain you idiot!" She was screaming in his face, not really caring who heard her.

"That was my choice," his thumb jabbed toward his chest, his other arm held awkwardly by his side. "Not yours, not the refs!" He shouted, "Let me get knocked the f*&k out; if it wins us the game, who the f*&k cares?!" His eyes burned into hers, anger causing them to be narrowed slits. He breathed heavily, from anger, from residual pain.

"No its not!" Lily screamed back at Sumner. "It's my choice as your captain! I am responsible for you on that pitch. I am the one who is making the calls out there! ME! If you get knocked out, its on ME! You already got knocked out once because of my choices this term, I am NOT going to have another one on my conscious!" She was breathing heavily, anger radiating from every pore of her body. She leaned closer then continued to scream in his face. "And I f*&king care what happens to you! Don't you get that! I f*&king care what happens to you!"

Sumner snapped, his good arm jerking her against him, pale eyes flaring, shining with wetness. "Liar," he hissed, his mouth crashed down on hers, kissing her desperately, trying to draw her caring into him. Nobody cared about him. His family didn't give a sh1t, why should she? He didn't like himself most of the time. He was just a body to her, a brain to his classmates, a strong arm on the pitch; beyond that he was worthless. Unlikeable, unapproachable-unlovable.

Lily opened her mouth to yell at him some more but was suddenly pulled to him and kissed hard. Her brain took a second before it realized he was kissing her there in the middle of the locker room. Her arms wrapped around his waist and she deepened the kiss, her body pressing closer to his. She wanted to scream at him that she did in fact care. She loved him. He was her best friend and it mattered to her what happened to him. She might not be in love with him, but she loved him all the same. The screaming would have to wait for later, but Lily knew as she kissed the man before her that she would need to make him understand that he mattered to her.

Sumner grimaced as her hold squeezed at his broken ribs; he didn't care, he welcomed the pain. Anything to make him feel, push aside some of the anger that he was always feeling. He backed her into the lockers, the slam of the metal a welcoming echo in his hazy brain. His mouth hungrily kissed hers, pushed, drawing away to nip kisses across her cheek, his teeth nipped her jaw. He didn't care that he was sweaty, dirty or in pain.

Lily felt herself slam into the lockers, but didn't care. Her eyes closed and her head tipped backwards as Sumner moved his mouth down along her jaw, exposing her neck. Her breathing increased and a small moan escaped her lips. Her hands moved along his waist, finding the hem of his shirt and pulling it out from the waist of his pants. They were both soaked from the rain outside and just plain dirty and disgusting, but she didn't care. She only cared at the moment about what was happening right there, right now. Her small hands found his back and began to slide along his damp skin, moving up a bit gingerly, feeling every centimeter with her fingertips.

Lips parted, tongue and teeth moved against the flesh of her neck, drawing it within his mouth, marking her. No sense of self or thought of consequence passed his mind; only the woman in his arms mattered. This moment, not yesterday, not tomorrow. Trembling, he felt her fingers burning into his cold skin, drawing sounds of assent from his throat. Pressing harder against her, his hand ran firmly down her side, fingers clenching and digging into her hip, spanning her arse to lift her and pin her to the cold metal. Sumner was in heaven, his mouth trailing fire over her skin. His hand came up, there was a tearing sound as he ripped her shirt. His mouth pulled at the skin revealed until a burst of agony forced him to back away. Stumbling, holding his side, he felt something give and tear within. Cursing he collapsed on the bench, breathing harshly, face white from the pain.

Lily's hands found their way up his back to his hem, working to lift the wet fabric from his body as Sumner lifted and pinned her against the lockers. She felt slight pain as she was marked, not caring if anyone saw it after. Her legs wrapped around his to help support her weight and her chest heaved with her breath. She no longer cared that the game was lost or that she was breaking rules with what they were doing. Right now, all that mattered was being as close as humanly possible to Sumner. The sudden cold on her chest made her realize that her shirt was destroyed. Sumner's mouth was a flame across her chest and moving down to her bra line.

Suddenly, she slid to the ground as Sumner collapsed on the bench behind him. Dropping to her knees between his legs, she lifted his face to be able to look at him. "I am not a liar you big dolt. And we need to get you to the hospital wing. Now." Pressing her lips to his gently, she leaned back and stood up. Pulling off what was left of her shirt, she threw it into the locker and grabbed out the clean one she was going to wear after her shower. Pulling it on quickly over her wet bra, she turned and held her hand out to her friend. "Come on. Let's get you fixed up. And I promise I won't let you suffer with those nasty hospital pajamas this time."

Sumner bit back the groan that shuddered through his system. But he did manage to get to his feet, with her support and managed a weak laugh at her joke. He'd rather go naked than wear those ugly things again. Walking slowly, bad wrist held to his belly, he left the locker room with Lily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back