Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
I am finding out that maybe I was wrong
that I've fallen down and I can't do this alone
stay with me, this is what I need, please?

It's been a passing of month, and no word from Leslie had yet to arrive by her window sills. She was waiting, patiently waiting for her sister to send any word of how Hogwarts was treating her. If like the more she waited, the more she grew worried about Leslie being at Hogwarts all alone. She was a coward, a loser to leave Leslie all alone. She couldn't imagine how Leslie was cooping without. Perhaps a lot better than what Jaden was doing. She always felt like Salem was a better way out from all the problems she got into over the year. In a way it felt that way, than it didn't. Leaving Hogwarts, just because she felt extremely uncomfortable about someone dear to her heart, made her look like she was running. It's easiest to run, than that person won't know...

But she did know, she knew. And that's why she had to leave. She found an escape instead of accepting the fact what she was feeling inside was pure and truth, it also was wrong to feel that way. Ray had sketch the true inside her mind years ago. He made everything what she felt sinful. He repeated many times, that's not how life works. If he could be anything in the world, Jaden would've picture Ray to be dictator, cause he sure knew how to brainwash the innocent. Not that she felt she would call innocent, in her eyes it did. In her world she embrace it without the feeling of pain or rejection. In her world everything made sense now. To bad her world wasn't reality. if it were she wouldn't have the need to hide away and regret what she told her.

The more she thought about how things could've played out, the more a ping of anger shot right through Jaden, while she lay in the solemn four post twin side bed. She took the pillow from underneath her head and covered her face for a while. She tried holding in her breath, to stop from yelling, she went on counting from the top of her head to collect herself from the anger building inside.She started to hum, someone advice her at one point in her life that humming cools the soul. It was working for about a minute, till the patter of rain against the window stop her from humming. She could hear, also as if she were outside in the rain. The cold air mixing with the rain, will bring a chill to her spine, her face would grow red from the temperature and the rain will just pour right into her clothes.

The mix emotions that were building up were losing their purpose for being there. Instead she felt in tune with the rain and how it would hit her window rhythmically like a melody to the broken girl's ears. It took that type of therapy to make things okay for a while. It was more than okay, that she got from her twin side bed and grab for her jacket to go out for a bit. The school wasn't far from the town, she had to walk in the rain to get away. It was alright for her, cause the rain was the best company she ever had since she could last remember talking to that weird boy. Maybe better, since the rain never judge. Nearing the main command roads, after such a hike, she found a small chafe by the end of Butler Drive. She went inside, dripping of course from the engulfing rain.

Though she never complain, not once. She just sat there, the shop keeper nice enough for her to sit near the fire place after such a long walk there. She wasn't entirely how she'll get back. Right now, she rather unravel her thoughts and relax without having to worry about anyone but herself.

Rick walked into a shop on the block near his house. He was taking a break from his writing to see if he could find any mechanical pencils. Many people had been using them, they seemed to be the 'easier' kind of pencil. He noticed a girl sitting near the fireplace. Oh teenagers, he thought. The other day there was a group of 10 year old girls talking about some magic school in New Zealand. Nonsense, he thought.

Jaden was glue to the fire place in front of her, the sparks were hypnotizing. She could stare at the fire all day if she was allowed to. It brought her some comforting when she sometimes felt shallow. Right now she could feel the fire glows warm her wet skin from the rain. Wrapping her arms at her side, she let out a stiff sighed harvesting right in the middle of her chest. In a slow fluent movement, did her eyes cross path with an older gentleman looking at her. She wasn't aware that he was staring at her but now, she wonder if there was something out of place.
"Hello, is there something wrong with my face for you to be staring at me like that?" she season her tone with a bit of tude. She hated when others would stare at her, with their judging eyes. They know nothing about Jaden, yet they decide right off the bat if she was good or not. She pray this man wasn't like those type of people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back