Closed Little show off

Onyx leaned in and looked at her necklace. It was pretty, and he made a point of telling her so. He wasn't sure if there was any meaning behind it and made a mental note to ask Jordie later. He chuckled softly at her question. "I didn't see him for a few months, actually, cherie," He told her. "I didn't see him again until his birthday. But we wrote letters. I was living here, in this house, and he does live in Marsielle," He smiled. "The letters were sweet in their own way, my heart skipped every time I saw our owl coming back, though I did miss him horribly."

Onyx sighed softly. "His birthday was at a club in Paris. The pre-party drinks was only for his team, so I couldn't go, but I went to the club at midnight like he asked." He chuckled softly. "He told me not to buy him any presents, but I ignored him and did anyway." He winked playfully. "I got him a few more charms for his bracelet. Six more, I think, though I don't remember the number exactly. He wears it a lot," He smiled warmly. He was just glad Jamie liked it. "We had some shots, he introduced me to a lot of his friends, we danced," He sighed softly, enjoying himself. He always liked thinking of Jamie.

Kiara smiled as he said that the necklace was pretty, it surely was one of the most important accessories that Kiara had, she tried to never take it off. However, she widened her eyes as he said that they didn't see each other for months. But she smiled again as he described how felt when he saw owls. Somehow she understood how much she loved that Onyx was honest and it was easy to see how he felt about everything.

As Onyx noticed Paris, she couldn't help herself but cheerfully smiled. Home, sweet home. She giggled as he said that he ignored that Jamie said not to buy any presents, it was cute. "I have said this a lot, but it's so adorable! I love it! How did you decide to propose?" Kia locked her fingers together and continued to smile as waiting for the answer.

Onyx chuckled at her question. "If you want a proper answer to that, you need to hear all of the story," he teased, winking playfully. "I tried to kiss him before we went dancing, but we were interrupted and I lost my nerve." He shook his head. "We danced for hours, then went outside. He went back in to get us some water. I was going to ask him out when he came back, but while I was fixing my hair, I overheard some girls talking down on me, and it brought back a lot of old insecurities. I didn't feel like I was good enough for Jamie, and I worried he had only invited me out of pity. I slipped away then, paid his tab at the bar, and left."

Onyx knew this was a sadder part, but he still smiled warmly. "I went a few blocks, it was raining. I just felt really defeated. Jordie probably told you I was in a bad relationship before. I didn't have much hope for Jamie and I," he told her. "But I was leaning against a wall, feeling lost, and Jamie showed up. When he noticed I was gone, he chased me down. I tried to tell him to go back, give him an out, but he stayed. We talked a little bit, he held me, promised he'd stay." Onyx smiled warmly. "It was early in the morning, so after a little bit he showed me around Paris. We walked around for a while, it hardly mattered that it was raining." He chuckled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back