Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Freya
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Rigid Cypress Wand with Acromantula Web Core
set after the Yule Ball

Tonight was probably one of the best nights the Slytherin had in this year so far. At the beginning of the night he imagined himself standing near the food table eating his way through the night and occasionally do some dancing if the music was good enough. He didn't, however, expected to slow dance with one of his house mates, a girl for that matter, and certainly didn't expect he would end up locking his lips with hers. After the Yule Ball Asaiah initially wanted to go to the lake like he and Marisol had done last year to chill a bit before going to bed, but with Diane still in his company, which he very much enjoyed, he thought it be a nice gesture to walk with her back to the common room. So with the girl next to him he slowly made his way to the common room, opening door for her to walk through first. And after a few minutes of walking they finally reached the Dungeons.

The Yule ball had turned out to be one of the most surprising nights of her life so far. Diane may have got dolled up in a dress her father would have had a heart attack over if he saw her in it but she didn't have much expectation for the night given that she didn't have a date. Despite this fact Diane ended up spending the night with her fellow Slytherin Asaiah. She had not spent much time with the boy before and the more she did the more she regretted that fact. He had made the night bearable and it was an added bonus that they were in the same house because it meant that she had someone to walk back to the common room with. She smiled at the boy as he opened the door for her to leave, she looked over her shoulder to make sure that he was right behind her as they continued to walk until they reached the dungeons. "So tonight was rather unexpected," She said quietly. Of course the biggest surprise of the night was sharing her first kiss with the boy, more surprising was that she was the one who initiated it.

The little light that was coming from the torches in the Dungeons made it hard for him to see where he was walking exactly but by now the Slytherin knew where to place his feet and when to duck or move to the side to not bump into something on his way to the common room. He liked the Dungeons very much, though the cold was somethings unbearable, especially when the tempatured would drop, it usually succeeded in easing his mind when he worried too much about homework. Asaiah smiled at nodded his head slightly at her comment, meaning he agreed to what Diane said. It was indeed rather unexpected. But he had enjoyed his evening nonetheless. ''Did you like it, you know. The Yule Ball?'' the thirteen year old asked his fellow house mate whilst looking at her. ''Because I very much did so.'' Asaiah said his eyes now fixing on the long corridor that would lead them toward the Slytherin common room. He knew he liked the Yule Ball the food, the drinks, the not planned slow dance with Diane, the kiss.. He just hoped she had just as much fun as he had.

Diane almost didn't want the night to end, she had enjoyed it. The Slytherin had only gone to the ball for the purposes of writing her article for Hogwarts Monthly, actually enjoying herself had not been part of the plan but she was happy that she had found herself with Asaiah. "I did like it, the ball, I didn't think I would but I really enjoyed myself," She smiled and brushed a strand of hair back behind her ear. The dungeon was dimly lit and it was an adjustment for her eyes after being in the bright Great hall that had been sparkling with its wintery decorations. The contrast of the two locations was staggering. Both she and Asaiah had no problems navigating the dungeon as they both knew the corridor to the common room pretty well, her knowledge of the corridor allowed her to focus her gaze on the boy next to her and not on where she was going. "I'm looking forward to next year already," She smiled brightly at him. A lot could change in a year but she hoped that she would at least share a dance with the boy at the next Yule ball, he had some impressive moves after all.

Asaiah nodded his head and smiled at Diane's answer as he totally felt the same way about it as she did. With his friends going together and Zara telling him that she already went with someone Asaiah nearly decided not to go to the Yule Ball as he didn't see why he should if he had no one to go to with. But as the night progressed he was glad that he did go to the event the school organized for the students because he found himself in good company. ''Did you eh.. You know.. Like the kiss?'' He asked with a slight hint of nervousness and curiosity in the tone of the Slytherin's voice. He had never kissed a girl before so wondered whether it was good or not. When she told him that she was looking forward for next years Yule Ball already he smirked saying, ''Yeah, me too.'' even though he wasn't sure if he would eventually go with the girl next year because one; the Slytherin was pretty forgetful, and two; he might just ask Zara again before going to Diane, but would love to dance with her again.

Diane cocked her eyebrow as Asaiah brought up the kiss, specifically if she liked it or not. It wasn't a question she had expected, it didn't strike her as being particularly smooth to ask such a thing, and wasn't that what all guys strived for? She looked up at the boy beside her and took in his nervous expression, "Was it your first kiss? Is that why you're asking?" She asked trying to get a good understanding of why he was asking, not that it would change her answer but she wanted to know more about him. "Yes, I did like the kiss, but it wouldn't hurt to practice," She smiled at him and shrugged her shoulders. He would take that however he wished, she was either saying he needed it, or was offering him practice. It was up to him which. Diane wasn't sure if they would end up going to the next ball together, she knew there was another girl and no doubt he would try and ask her again, there was always the chance she would say yes.

Asaiah nodded his head at Diane's question and looked in the corridor in front of them to see if they were almost at the common room. ''Yeah, it is.'' He said and then turned his head back to the girl walking besides him. ''I'm just wondering whether or not you thought it was special, you know, 'cause my sister told me that your first kiss should be special and stuff.'' Asaiah wasn't sure if he should've asked the girl this but since it actually felt a little bit special to him he wanted to know if she felt about it the same way he did. ''What about you? Was it your first kiss, too?'' the boy asked wondering if it was because Diane didn't really seemed to be impressed by it like he was. When she mentioned practice the Slytherin's cheeks turned a reddish colour. ''Do you want to practice?'' Asaiah said quickly. He was sure he wouldn't mind practicing with her as long as Diane didn't mind either.

Diane smiled as Asaiah confirmed that it was indeed his first kiss and he went on to talk about whether or not the kiss was special or not. Diane hadn't really thought much about it, it had just felt right in the moment and it didn't seem like the boy was going to make the move so she had done it herself. "Yes, it was special, but it wasn't my first kiss, well not really, but it was a lot more special than my first so I'll give you that," She smiled and blushed faintly. The whole night she had been acting...very unlike herself and she wasn't sure she liked it or not. "My first kiss was nothing like that, it was like a peck I suppose, so it was certainly an improvement on my last one so bravo," She smiled up at him. Her comment about practicing seemed to make the boy blush, something he seemed to be doing more than her, she wasn't sure what she made of that but he was cute so for now it didn't bother her. "Well, I certainly wouldn't say no to some practice, it wouldn't hurt for us to both get a little practice in would it?" She asked him.

Asaiah listened while his Yule Ball date was talking and chuckled at her comment on it being a lot more special than her first kiss. He was somehow happy to hear that Diane's kiss with him was more special as it was his first time ever kissing a girl on the lips. Because of this Asaiah felt a lot more confident, something he guessed Diane would not have a problem with as she seemed pretty confident herself. He smiled when the girl did so too, and listened to her as she spoke again. ''Thank you, I guess.'' He still had a lot to learn, especially how to be less nervous and more confident around girls that weren't his best friend or Freya. Asaiah nodded his head when she told him that they could both use some practice and stopped walking. ''So you want to practice here then?'' he asked, wondering if she actually wanted to do it in dungeons or somewhere they wouldn't be seen by other students.

The two Slytherins soon came to the end of the dungeon corridor and to the entrance of the common room. Diane looked up at her Yule ball date, for the first time that night she really took in just how handsome he was and wondered how she had gone this long without noticing him. She smiled as he thanked her awkwardly, it was a strange thing to thank her for, being more special than her first kiss wasn't exactly a difficult thing, it had been awkward and little more than a peck on the lips. What she shared with Asaiah had been deeper, and the location of the kiss only added to how special it had been, but Diane wasn't one to gush. She grinned at him when he asked her if she wanted to practice here. Diane looked around the corridor and wondered, she wasn't a massive PDA fan, which had made her kissing the boy in the middle of the dance floor all the more out of character for her. "Maybe not right here at the entrance to the common room, but this the dungeon, there are plenty of dark corners that we can, practice in," She winked at him and held out her hand. "Lead the way stud,"

Asaiah couldn't believe that he was actually going to practice kissing with Diane. As the Slytherin girl held her hand out for him to grab him he smiled, trying to ease his nerves. He didn't really know why he was nervous to kiss her again since he had already done it once before. Perhaps it was because the kiss at the Yule Ball happened in the heat of the moment and now he'd do it without one of them doing it because it felt like the right thing to do in that moment. The boy grabbed her hand and walked with her deeper into the dungeon corridor. He eventually found a spot that seemed dark enough for other students not to notice them as quickly as they would have before. Asaiah turned to fully face his Yule Ball date, smiling while doing so and still holding onto her hand. ''Is this dark enough for you?'' Asaiah asked with a grin on his face. ''Or should we move a bit more?'' The Slytherin slowly began to feel more confident again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back