Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
The plot needs to be approved where one will be blinded accidentally.

Well the center plot can be not approved, we need one or two to make the pranking with me and Madds character's and one victim who are willing to be blinded accidentally by the blue bell flames charm or something that can blind people. The prank will be at an alley of Brighstone and no one will saw what happended at that girl who will be blinded.

After the accident, a week or so, the girls who made the prank will get each one a mysterious owl and an annonymous letter saying every deepest secrets the group that has and threaten each of the girls including Lexi and Esme. Thinking it is the girl who they attacked who was writing the letter's to them and using an unknown owl, they will start to freak out.

No one will act as the sender yet, the sender will be revealed itself on the second semester of the school year. So, if you are interested to be at the group or the victim just reply here or maybe PM me. The girl's should know Lexi and Esme and should be evil as well, or acting like a queen bee perhaps.

PS: Tell me if this plot has been done or not, so, I can juggle up. And if the plot isn't that very clear, I'll explain it on MSN (If you have mine).

Joyce :wub:

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back