Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Vine Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Horror Zhefarovich decided to test some boundaries today. So, it was almost evening, when students could be found eating or finishing up in the Great Hall. Instead, Horror decided to see if there was anyone patrolling the Forbidden Forest. He even sat down on the edge, staring inside of it to see if he could hear anyone screaming from within. Or anything. There had to be interesting critters inside, and since he was not sure how well guarded it was, Horror did not risk wandering in just yet. He propped his arm on his knee, and then his head on his arm to see if he could hear anything in there. Right now, it was hard with some of the birds still singing, but it wasn’t like he could silence them right now. He did not know how to yet. Magic would take some time to learn, but he looked forward to learning it. Terror made straight O’s last year, and Horror intended to do the same since he aspired to be on top, though he knew he had some competition. It would be fun regardless.

Ever since Eliza entered Hogwarts, the girl had been quite curious about the Forbidden Forest. Tonight, however, her curiosity had taken over and had decided to make her way to the forest while most everyone else was still eating in the great hall. The girl quietly but quickly made her way down to the forest, however, she noticed that someone may have had the same idea. "Anything interesting in there yet?" Eliza whispered to the person as she stood behind them, as she didn't want them to get caught.

Horror had great hearing, so he knew the difference between critters and human. The footsteps alerted him, but he did not move because he was not breaking rules yet. He would continue where he was, but he did not expect a whisper. Horror turned his head over his shoulder, his red eyes gleaming under the sky. That purple spot was still somewhat visible in his left eye. "Not yet. I was hoping to hear something a little more unusual. Like centaurs or acromantulas." Horror shifted his head back toward the forbidden forest to see if he could hear anything more.

Eliza tried to best to have a peak in the forest. It was a little dark for her so she couldn't see much. She whipped her head around at the mention of the different creatures the boy had mentioned. "Really? Those creatures live in this massive forest?" Eliza said with shock. She knew that the forbidden forest was well... forbidden but she didn't really know why. But she guessed that some of those sounded dangerous. Now that she thought about it, she didn't really know what those creatures were or looked like. "What are those creatures? What do they look like?"

Horror wondered if they truly did. He only knew some whispers and rumors. So, he really hoped that they did. He was almost certain that the centaurs did. But, she didn't know what those creatures looked like? Horror gave her a weird look and asked, "You live under a rock or something? Even muggles would know what a centaur looks like. Horse body and human head and torso. Acromantulas are self-explanatory. Giant spiders that eat flesh. Including human." Horror smirked as he thought about it, and turned his attention back to the forest. "I don't know if the latter live there, but I am fairly certain centaurs do."

Eliza suddenly felt embarrassed about the question she had asked. When he had explained what they were though, they did sound familiar to her. She didn't realise they had a proper name. She had seen centaurs in the comics and books she had read. Though spiders were definitely self-explanatory. "I wonder how much further in they live in the forest. Do you know anyone that's been in the forest before?" Eliza asked. The Gryffindor was quite curious as to what lay further in the forest and if there was anything very dangerous in the forest.

Horror had to hold in a laugh. Had he known someone who had been in the forest? Of course he had. He could not help but share the story. "My dad. In his third year, he took a muggle-born student out there, and tried to set him on fire. Missed and hit a tree instead." Horror stared at her to see if she could tell that he was lying or not. Of course, he was not but the story itself sounded so unbelievable that it could have been made up, especially since his dad was a third year when he tried to burn someone alive. His dad was not exactly the most sane of people.

Eliza looked at the boy with shock as he told her the story of his dad going to the forest. She hadn't realised that the parents of students had also attended this school. It sounded like this school had been here for a very, very long time. "Really? That sounds... horrific? Why would he do that?" Eliza asked curiously, though she was speechless, and didn't really know what to say. She wasn't sure if she believed him or not. But day by day as Eliza was at Hogwarts, things she thought weren't true, were becoming more real to her.

Horror reveled with how shocked she looked. It was too good. That was his feel good manner. He loved it when he could make people shocked and appalled. But why would his father do that? It was quite simple really. He decided to make one things clear before he would tell her. "First, before I say, know that I'm not a pure-blood." Horror let that sink in before he started, "My dad is. He targeted a mudblood. He wanted to get rid of them one at a time I guess. And he paid the price when he got caught. Plus, the boy survived." Horror glanced toward the forest once more, and added, "They say that being burned alive is the worst way to die."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back