Lisa Boatwood =]

Lisa Boatwood

Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
aj-michalka-profilepic.jpg

- Full Name: Lisa Marie Boatwood

- Birth Date:18 October 2010

- Current Age: 10 years old

- Basic Appearance: Lisa has blondish-brown hair just reaching below her shoulders, and green eyes. Her height when last measured was 4ft 9", and she is of average build, but on the skinny side if anything. She has scars criss-crossing her arms and legs, due to a dog attack when she was small.

- Parents:Robert and Lucy Boatwood. Robert died when Lisa was seven.

- Siblings, if any:One, Rachel Boatwood. She died aged four.

- Other key family members:Elaine Boatwood, her father's sister. Muggle born witch.

- Pets, if any:No pets. Lisa isn't fond of domestic animals, due to a pit bull terrier attacking her when she was a baby. She likes owls, though.

- Area of Residence: London, England.

- Blood status: Lisa is Muggle-born.

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why):Lisa isn't a Sorted student, but if she had the choice, she would like to be a Ravenclaw.
- Best school subjects (And why): n/a
- Worst school subjects (And why):n/a

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? Lisa's Patronus would be an owl, because they are ever watchful and wise. They are alert for any changes in the world around them, and can bite if needs be.

- What would their Boggart be? Lisa's Boggart would be her aunt, whom she has been living with since her mother went, er, mad, dumping her in a Home and going away.

- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) Yet again, an owl, because of their watchful nature.

- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? She would see her parents and Rachel next to her, all happy and smiling, like a family should be.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? The memory of her aunt taking her away from the Home to live with her.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:
Dear Diary,

I'm finally out of there, and it feels ohso good. My aunt Elaine, whom I have never met in my life, has decided that I can live with her, until my mother comes off drugs. Which, I sincerely hope, is never.

Why, you ask? Because Elaine is pretty damn awesome. She can make things move when she's standing ten feet away! She can make things fly across the room, and grow legs and dance! For goodness sake, she can make stew stir itself!

The first thing Elaine did was sit me down and told me what she was.

"I'm a witch," she said, and then she told me all about the wizarding world, and all the things she could do. Imagine, all this time there was a whole different world under our noses!

She told me I am something they call a Muggle. But I don't think I am. I have made made glasses smash, and things float, but that could have been my imagination.

I want to be one. I want to be a witch.

RPs Lisa has been involved in: The Silver Snake, and several which have not been completed yet.

EDITS: Changed her birthday so that she's twelve in October. :)

Hullo Lisa :)

I got a few questions for you :r:

What did Robert and Rachel die of?
Why does Lisa wish to be in Ravenclaw?
Who informed Lisa that she was a witch?
When was she informed?
What do you think will be Lisa's best and worst subject?And Why?

Thats all I gots so far :rofl:

Thank yoo.

What did Robert and Rachel die of?
Robert and Rachel both died in a car crash, when Robert was taking Rachel to her childminder. Lisa was devastated by this, particulary because the family were very close. Lisa's mum suffered from depression after the accident, and started taking drugs.

Why does Lisa wish to be in Ravenclaw?
Lisa wishes to be in Ravenclaw because she is very clever for her age, and loves to learn and discover the world, magical or otherwise. Her aunt Elaine(whom she has lived with since she was eight) told her about the four houses, and Ravenclaw appealed to her most.

Who informed Lisa that she was a witch?
Lisa was told she was a witch by her aunt Elaine,(mentioned above) when she took her out of the Home she was living in since her father's accident. Elaine herself is a Muggle-born witch, and she guessed that Lisa had powers when her social worker reported incidents of boys running away from Lisa with smoking pants and black faces.

When was she informed?
Lisa was informed of this the day she was taken from the home aged eight. Naturally, she was very excited.

What do you think will be Lisa's best and worst subject?And Why?
Lisa's best subject will probably be Charms, because she feels that it is the most useful subject there, and any subject that is useful must be worth studying.

Her worst subject would most probably be Flying, because she is quite fragile and clumsy and prefers to keep her feet on terra firma.

Alright, well since you asked all nice and such I'll try to help you out a bit. :) I warn you though, I'm not very good at this.

A dog attack? What exactly happened? How young was Lisa at the time?
Why does Lisa not want her mom to ever take her back? Doesn't she have happy memories with her mother as well?
How well does Lisa remember her father and sister?
What was Lisa's father's occupation?
What are five adjectives for each of Lisa's family members (living or dead) that you've mentioned?
Where does Lisa's aunt live?
Why is Lisa attending school so far from home?
What are five adjectives that best describe Lisa?
Her favourite moment and her dream moment (her aunt taking her in contrast to her being with her family again) seem very opposite one another. Can you explain this?
Does Lisa have any goals for herself in her time at Hogwarts?
What is Lisa's favourite colour?
What would Lisa's favourite animal be if it wasn't an owl? Why?

A dog attack? What exactly happened? How young was Lisa at the time?
Lisa was three years old at the time. Her mother was pregnant with Rachel, and was unable to look after her, so Lisa was sent to a childminder. Unknown to the childminder, her neighbours were breeding pitt-bull terriers illegally. The children were passing the house on a small walk when one of the particulary vicious dogs escaped from his pen, making his way straight for the children. Most of them esaped in time, but Lisa was nearest, and her arms and legs were ravaged because of it.

Why does Lisa not want her mom to ever take her back? Doesn't she have happy memories with her mother as well?
Lisa does have many happy memories with her mum as well, but they were mostly when her father and Rachel were there too. Even if her mother came off the drugs, Lisa believes that living with her mother would never be the same again. Elaine has been so kind to Lisa, and introduced her to a world full of wonders. Lisa loves it, and she's afraid that the wizarding world will disappear if she moves back in with her mum.

How well does Lisa remember her father and sister?
Lisa remembers them pretty well. She used to curl up and think about them non-stop in the months after they died, and at a stretch she can remember the clothes they were wearing the day of the accident. She misses them, and she never really got over their deaths.

What was Lisa's father's occupation?
Robert was a Muggle architect.

What are five adjectives for each of Lisa's family members (living or dead) that you've mentioned?
Robert - Loving, jolly, funny, caring, determined.
Lucy - Compassionate, enthusiastic, smiley, loving, care-free.
Rachel - Bubbly, happy, reckless, playful, rascally(?).
Elaine - Essentric, creative, hard-working, friendly, helping.

Where does Lisa's aunt live?
Lisa's aunt lives on the outskirts of London.

Why is Lisa attending school so far from home?
Lisa's aunt is a very curious person, to say the least. When she heard of HNZ opening up, she wanted Lisa to go there to see if it was any different from HS. Lisa agreed; she didn't really care.

What are five adjectives that best describe Lisa?
Shy, clumsy, well-read, quiet, curious.

Her favourite moment and her dream moment (her aunt taking her in contrast to her being with her family again) seem very opposite one another. Can you explain this?
Lisa happiest moment was her aunt taking her away because Lisa had been living a thoroughly miserable life, and this was a huge beacon of hope for her. Her dream moment would be seeing her family the way it was before Robert and Rachel died, because that was the happiest time of her life, and she would sell her soul to be there again.

Does Lisa have any goals for herself in her time at Hogwarts?
She wishes to do as well as she can, and to be accepted. That's all she has thought about, really. She dreams little, and then she builds it up over time. Being a Prefect might come in there somewhere too.

What is Lisa's favourite colour?
Lisa's favourite colour is blue. She doesn't know why, but it's actually because Rachel's eyes were blue. Lisa cannot remember this.

What would Lisa's favourite animal be if it wasn't an owl? Why?
Lisa's favourite animal would probably be a mouse, because they're small and quiet and can slink about unnoticed, like Lisa when she wants to be.

Thank yoo. :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back