Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Mahogany, 14 1/2", Essence of Demiguise hair, Bendy
Lily got done with her classes for the day and decided she needed to have some time alone. She had been having a rough time with things as of late, doing things she never would have before. She needed to think about things, and needed to do it away from everyone else for a bit.

She found a tree as far out on the lawn as she could go and sat down under it, facing away from the school. Lily leaned back and closed her eyes. Why am I so upset over Ford? Why is it that I let him get to me like this? I need to get a grip on myself before I get into trouble. She didn't want to admit it, but Sophia was right. She was envious. She liked the attention that she had gotten from Ford. He had been so sweet. She had not felt like that since Blake left so abruptly. Lily sighed and looked down at her hand. The ring Blake gave her was still there, and showed he was happy. Her eyes started to well up at the thought that he was happy without her. But I have been happy without him. That really is only fair. How can I expect him to be pining over me after all this time? Hot tears started to flow down her cheeks.

She pulled her knees up to her chest and put her face down on her knees as she began to cry. "Maybe Sophia is right. I do like Ford, and I wish he had picked me over her. I just -- argh! If he is going to be with her, I wish he would just leave me alone so I can move on with my life." She spoke softly, not noticing if anyone was listening to her ramblings, a bit of relief washing over her to finally admit outloud what she had kept bottled up since the holidays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back