Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Mahogany, 14 1/2", Essence of Demiguise hair, Bendy
Lily had been ordered to clean the trophy room. It was silly. She knew better than to be out of the castle after hours, but to get busted in the forest was just stupid. She wandered into the room and found the cleaning supplies in a bucket under the glass case where the last hapless soul to get stuck cleaning the room left them. She sighed as she looked at the case, but then realized it would not be too bad cause there were not tons of trophies, but there were a few, and this would take some time. Walking to one end of the case, Lily opened the glass and started to polish the trophies from the year before she started here. She smiled as she saw names that were familiar to her -- Bruin, Sophia, Estrella. A frown slipped across her face as she thought of Sophia's disappearance. A number of rumors surrounded it, but when she had read in the Prophet that her parents were killed, she figured that had something to do with it.

She picked up Bruin's trophy from being Gryffindor's top points earner and started to get to work, polishing it to a golden shine.

Blake sauntered up the various staircases that led to the Trophy room, his mind drifting. The year was almost over, and he felt he'd simply been an invisible presence within the school. Kale was gone, and he could not remember the last time he saw or even spoke to Bruin. He felt he was losing his friends, and without new ones to compensate for their absence. The only person who he did see frequently whenever possible was Lily, and for that he was most grateful.
Taking two steps at a time now, he quickly made his way up the last staircase and within a moment found himself before the Trophy room.
"Hey you," he said as he approached Lily shinning a trophy. Swooping in from behind her, he planted a kiss on her cheek.

Lily hadn't heard Blake slip up behind her and jumped when he spoke. She instantly felt better though when he kissed her on the cheek. Her smile grew wide and anyone who saw her would know that she was estatic to see her boyfriend. "Hey love. How are you?" She looked down at the trophy in her hands, satisfied that it was shiny as possible, and set it back in the case. Her arms quickly found their way around Blake and were giving him a hug, her cheek resting on his chest. After a minute or so, she pulled back, picking up another trophy from the case and begining to polish. "I think that detention is looking up now that you are here," she spoke with a smile on her face.

Blake welcomed the hug happily, wrapping his own arms around Lily as her familiar scent filled the air warmly. "I am fine, thank you. And you?" Turning to better face the trophy case, Blake's eyes fell on the most familiar looking. The one awarded to himself and Lily for winning the Most Creative Costume at the Halloween Ball.
"Good times, huh?" he said, nodding at the third copy of the trophy they had each received.

Lily looked to where Blake was indicating. "Oh wow. THAT was a fun night." She put the trophy in her hand back into the case and picked up their trophy to polish. "I still cannot believe I got you to wear a dress that year. That was so classic!" She looked up at Blake with a smile on her face. "We really need to come up with an idea for next Halloween so we can work on making costumes over the summer. We deserve to win again I think." She winked at Blake, wondering what kind of ideas he might have. She then set the trophy back inside the case and picked up another one to polish.

Blake felt a little hot in the face as Lily recalled him wearing a dress. "I'm sure you'll come up with something great again. After all, you were the one who thought of the idea that awarded us with this." He smiled at Lily warmly and let a strand of hair fall over his eyes; his hair was growing awfully long. "So what did you do to deserve detention? You're a prefect as I recall," he said playfully.

Lily's face blushed a bright red. "Well, it is rather stupid on my part. I was out for a walk on the grounds, then I ran into Kat. We were wandering around and didn't realize that curfew had passed. So that is what really got us both in trouble. We were busted when we found some Durmstrang kids and a Gryffindors first year in the forest. Not the brightest decision on our parts. We all got busted by Professor King." Lily looked down, then put the trophy back into the case. " She turned and looked at Blake, noticing the hair in his eyes. She reached up and pushed it back, tucking it behind his ear. Then she stretched up and gave him a quick peck on the lips before turning back to the work at hand. "Sadly, being a prefect does not mean you are perfect -- or want to be perfect," she said with a grin.

"Well at least it wasn't something worse," Blake said reassuringly. "But that must have been interesting anyhow. And speaking of Kat, I'm not sure if she mentioned to you that we've, well... reconciled, to put it simply."

"She had mentioned that to me," Lily said, switching trophies again, then groaning at the fact that Bruin's name was on yet another one she was polishing. "I am glad that you were able to work things out. She was really hurting over Makato and I over you when we started to bond. I am just glad that you were both able to work things out. I would not want my boyfriend and my best friend to not get along. That would be rather awkward."

Lily scrubbed a bit hard over Bruin's name on the trophy, then with a sigh, put it back into the case. "Ever notice just how many trophies here have Bruin's name on them?" she asked with a laugh.

Blake chuckled. "Well you were sort of the main reason for sorting things out. We both agreed it would be hard for you if we were at odds with each other."
Making his way over to the Trophy case, Blake bent into a squatting position so he could read the trophy inscriptions more clearly. "Wow, you're right. Bruin has won a lot of awards."

Pez was wondering around the castle hoping to meet more people. It was a shame she didn't remember anyone, muchless what they look like. She walked over to a boy and girl in the trophy room and said. "Hey. I'm sorta new." She looked around at the trophies while she said this.

Blake stood at the sound of a third person entering the Trophy Room. He was just about to ask them to leave when he met eyes with a familiar looking girl, one who he probably had not seen since forever, some might say.
"Pez?"

[Teehee I knew that. Do forgive me, I have the avatars and signatures hidden. =P ]

Lily moved over toward where Blake was squatting, putting her arms around his neck. "At least we have one claim to fame in here with our Halloween one," she said with a chuckle. She was mostly done with the trophies, the cleaning going much faster since she had her boyfriend to keep her company.

She was about to pick up another trophy when a voice greeted them. She moved from her position hugging Blake as he stood, and turned to see a girl standing in the room, looking at the trophies. "Hey. Welcome to Hogwarts. What house are you going to be in?" she said with a smile at the newcomer. She thought she looked a bit familiar, but then shrugged it off, clueless as to why that would even be. Blake spoke just as quickly as she had, and then Lily realized why the girl looked familiar. This was Pez, the girl that was all shades of furious when she and Blake began dating years ago. Lily felt a bit shocked, but then hoped that she would be over that by now.

((pez's hair is dark brown now :p ))

"Yes? I'm Pez?" She said confused as to why the boy knew who she was. But she shrugged it off and answered the girls question. "Hello, I"m going to be in Slytherin. And my name is Pez, Pez Rolin." She said smiling brightly.

"My gawd you must be joking. It's me, Blake? And this is Lily of course." Blake chuckled. The last person on earth he had expected to join them was Pez Rollin.

Lily's jaw dropped a bit when the other girl id'd herself, and a bit more when she did not seem to recognize them. "Wow, Pez, you're back? Where did you go all this time?" she asked with a smile. She remembered the fits that Pez had thrown when she first started dating Blake, and was hoping that this would not be something that would happen again. She was not happy serving this one detention, and really didn't want to risk another one standing up for her relationship.

Pez's smiled faded alittle thinking about why she had to leave. "Oh, my mom really needed me at home." She said. She thought about everything that had happened to them, she really didn't think it would happen again, she didn't know Blake that well anymore, plus she had done alot of growning up.

"Oh very serious indeed. I'm glad you remember us now," Blake said with a smile. He didn't want to make the moment awkward, so he pushed the history the three of them had to the back of his mind.
"Mothers," Blake said with rolling eyes. "I hope your's wasn't as psycho as mine. My mother sort of... well kidnapped me and kept me from school for nearly a year. I did manage to get away though. Obviously."

Lily looked at Blake, and then back to Pez. She seemed to be calm, and okay with things, so Lily began to relax a bit. "Yeah, she went off the deep end there I think, but the important thing is that you are safe now." She smiled, then spoke to Pez. "So, what year are you going to be starting back in?"

Lily raised her eyebrows. "Really? Wow. So I take it that your mother was not teaching you at home then. That sucks. But its good she let you come back to school finally." She hoped that Pez didn't think she was talking down to her, but quite a few of her classmates that had left and returned were able to return in their current year in school.

Blake laughed. "I'm Glad your mother isn't like that."
"And thanks to you I'm safe now," he said to Lily with a smile.
"Second year?" Blake repeated. "You should talk to the professors about it. I was able to catch up when I returned. With a lot of extra classes of course, but it was worth it."

Lily smiled knowingly at Blake, thinking of all they went through to get Blake free of his mother's clutches. "It was not all me. You did so much yourself to get free and safe." She felt her cheeks color just a bit though as she spoke, still able to be embarrassed easily by him. "Yeah, you should talk to them. Professor's King and Rambolt are in charge right now. Headmistress Barker was kidnapped a few months back."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back