Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 13.5" Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
Dannii was going through her things and had found her sketch book underneath everything. She realised she hadn't drawn anything in a while and decided to head down to the lawn to get the creative juices flowing. Once she was in a nice place she sat down on the grass with her sketch book on her lap and her pencil case beside her on the ground. She looked around for something to sketch. There wasn't much so she just started drawing random lines, after a bit it started looking like a lily.

[niiccee sigggy!]

Jasmine, was outside, yet again. As most people knew, she wasn't really an inside person. So picking up her soccer ball, and thinking she needed a new one, she had walked down to the lawn. She spotted someone who looked familar, busy drawing. She headed over, curious.

"Danniiiii!" she exclaimed when she got nearer "How are you?" she asked "I haven't seen you in ages! Like your hair by the way!"

Jaz looked at her hair again, puzzled, it was very much like hers. Infact Dannii and her kind of looked alike.

(( thanks, Ellie made it ^_^ ))

Dannii was just finishing her drawing and was about to sign her name at the bottom when she heard someone screaming her name. She looked up to see Jasmine, "hey Jasmine, I'm pretty good, how about you?" Dannii asked. Dannii smiled as Jasmine said she liked her hair, "thanks, I guess goth just wasn't my thing" Dannii said with a shrugof her shoulders. Dannii looked Jasmine over, she looked familar, Dannii just didn't know from where.

"I'm pretty good too" Jaz replied, then asked something that was on her mind about what Dannii had just said "So do you miss goth then?" She looked at Dannii then noticed what she had been drawing. Once Dannii had answere, she spoke

"Wow, your an amazing artist!"

"No, not really, the gossip magazene really made me realise that if Azerail really did like me then he would take me weather I was goth or not" Dannii said with a smile before sitting up. Dannii's smile grew wider when Jasmine said she was an amazing artist, "thanks, I'm not that goos though" Dannii replied. She notived Jasmine had a soccer ball with her, "you going to play soccer?" she asked curious. Dannii had never really gotten the hang of it last time she tried to play.

(( sorry, im late in replying :( ))

"Umm, I'm not sure, I've really played it before, or any muggle sport for that matter" Dannii replied looking at the bacl and white soccer ball. "Whats the point of the game again? Is it anything like quidditch?" she asked closing her sketch book and putting it on the ground beside her.

[its fine... I'm sorry cause I'm very late]

"Well basically you have to score goals, to get points, and you all have specific places to be. So yeah its a bit like quidditch, but quidditch it waaayy better!"

Jaz smiled thinking about how she had loved soccer, but how she had loved Quidditch more, once she found out about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back