Lily Potter and Lily Potter

Lily Luna Potter

Wand
14 3/4" Ashwood, core of Pixie Dust and Essence of a hair from the tail of a female unicorn
Lily made her way down to the Quidditch pitch, her Scarlet Streak tucked under her arm. It had been weeks since shed flown and she'd woken up with an urge today. The sun was high and bright in the sky, but there was a gently breeze and the odd cloud here and there, Lily considered this perfect weather. Swinging a leg over her broom, she took the the sky with a smile on her face. She'd left her hair down today, so she could feel the wind blow through it. She loved that feeling! Doing a few laps of the pitch, Lily increased in speed each time, burning energy, before doing a few loop-the-loops. She loved flying, and she loved Quidditch, although she'd never had a decent game and she never flew as often as she'd have liked to. She wanted to get some practice in and try out for the team the following year!
After flying around a little more, Lily realized her trainer was loose and at risk of falling of, so hovering near the stands she carefully balanced herself so she could tie it tightly.
<i></i>

Lily headed out to the pitch to get in some practice. The Gryffindor game was coming up soon and as captain, she was not about to go down without a stronger fight than they gave Hufflepuff. Today was a perfect day to take the time to get in some extra flying. Grabbing her Scarlet Streak, a shout to her days on the Opaleye Assault, she walked out from the locker rooms and onto the pitch. She inhaled the summer air, then kicked off without looking around. Flying hard at the opposite end goal, she wove quickly between the pair then flew back up the pitch. Suddenly she realized she was not alone. It was a redheaded girl that she was not familiar with. Pulling up next to her, she spoke. "Sorry, I didn't realize anyone was out here. Do you mind if I fly too?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back