Like the Midnight Sun

Link Black

OOC First Name
Madderz MAIN
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Tallon
The last time he saw her was the first time he met her. Nothing else ever phase him these days expect wanting to see her face again. He went many times around brighstones village, to see if she will be there again dancing like she had done before. Nothing. She wasn't there, she hadn't even been near the markets were they sold freshly grown fruits or the stands were the merchant sold items of all kinds. Link just couldn't erase her face out of his mind. Didn't say he was in love, just seduction was hard to resist and he was man with needs. Why else would he want from a gypsy woman but to enjoy maybe an evening or two or pleasure. The way she had spoke and dance to him, had Link hooked. He wanted to feel her hand to brush his hair again. Anything would do, just to actually come to feel his lips against her own.

He was thinking about this while lying down in bed. It was a quarter of midnight, and the moon shine like the radiant sun. Maybe it was the reason why he was up at night twisting and turning. He couldn't deny it though, a lot had to do with Dreama. He decided sleep wasn't coming easy for him, so he got dressed and strolled down the streets of temporary neighborhood. Link kept to himself, cold charade bind him to be cruel, just so no one would bother the fallen young man.

Dreama had been in Brightstone, The Harbor even ventured fourth into Bleak Street, selling the metal works that her family had made. She had danced only that day because her brother and sister had been busy and there where few in her family that could play and sing like them. This was coming from a girl that was going to be one of fourteen come December. Her mother was good at having children something that had been celebrated. Dreama would love her new little sibling like she loved all her siblings. While she had been selling Dreama had kept an eye out or a moon-eyed man that she had flirted with.

Then again it was in her nature to walk way from boys who where not Romani. A Romani boy was her destiny or that was what Dreama was lead to believe. It was late, very late at night and she was still out, not with her basket of wares but on her own. Over her head was the moon. She had at one point compared the moon to his eyes now she remembered his eyes while she looked up at the moon. Dreama could remember how he looked at her, how he held her, how she had come very close to kissing him. It had been a game this she could assure everyone who asked. Especially her family who had asked her what had happened that Nocturna had to go and get her. Dreama wondered the street slowly until she came across a pair of moons seeming to walk towards her. "Have I found you?" She asked more to herself than to the figure in the darkness.

Link stopped when he heard someone speaking towards the spacious darkness. He lift his eyes clueless to know who was talking to him, when his lips parted slightly. Dreama? Out of the nights for one to walk, it was actually hard to believe he would run into the gypsy woman."If I know you to Dreama, out of the hours of time you choose? Why are you out here alone..." he asked not because he was concern, just because he was curious..."You must really want death to come to you..." he spoke again as he slipped into the lights to see her perfectly clear now. "What are you doing out here?"

Dreama pulled her short cloak tighter around herself. "I could not sleep and the night is clear." She said then looked up. "I have only one constant lover, the moon." She said holding her hands out as if she calling down the light of the moon. She brought them down then looked back at Link. "The moon protects me and if that fails I have a few other tricks up my sleeve for when things turn for the worse." She said with a smile on her face.

Dreama was Romani after all and the Romani know how to defend themselves. She could see Link now too. She walked closer to him though she knew that the closer she got to this man the more she was going to hurt. "Being out here." She said raising her shoulders slightly. "What are out here?" She asked. Dreama reached out her hand for his robe but she stopped right before she touched him.

Link never meet someone like Dreama, the way she explains her surroundings made him think she knew to much about life. And how its lived, he couldn't compare to no other girl. He may lust for her figure but she had more to offer being a gypsy woman. "There danger out Dreama what you call your protector can be your protrayer" he spoke this time not calm but cold. He was giving her advice, the moon brought something you do want to meet on any night. Though he meet a wolf recently and Belle was harmless even alone. Yet he could not speak of her that way, just because he never witness in her form. "What can kill you are the nasty scums of this earth" he explain more about his fellow death eater. "As I warn you I may be a killer yet your not one to be frighten" he drop his voice confused. Did he want to protect? Surly did must be a mistake of wanting to protect someone he just meet. "Where are your parents? Do they know their daughter lurking about?" he spoke even more chilling than the first time. She grew near close to touching him, what he's been wanting to do is touch her more. Link remain still, not lifting the coldness he felt in some way fear of her safety of some strange girl.

Dreama couldn't really figure out Link. She could take the withe and berth of a man that was not Romani by just looking at them but Link, Link was something else. Dreama trailed her hand up in the air just over his chest as if trying to find a point then finally rested her hand at the nip of his hand. Her hazel eyes studying his reactions as she talked. "Skinwalkers?" Dreama said taking out a rune made of solid silver with her other hand. "Vampiers?" She asked again turning the rune in a motion that seemed make it vanish in her hands. In it's place was a small stake made of holy wood. "Lycans?" She said as she made the stake into a silver bullet.

Dreama brought the rest of her body closer to Link showing him that she was not afraid. "Or the occasional evil doer bent on taking a pretty girl for a ride." She said then made the bullet into her wand. Dreama knew a bit of non-gypsy magic as well as being well schooled in the magic of her people. There was little anyone would do to keep her in one spot. Link could though. He could keep her rooted to the spot just by looking at her. "They have different rules for their children." She explained. Dreama was telling the truth. Her parents did have different rules for Romani children like Don't get attached to the people you met on the road and don't fall in love with one that is not Romani.

Dreama did not feel like she was braking one of them just yet. There was no smile on Dreama's face as she nuzzled the line of his neck and jaw then looked into those gray eyes. "Again I ask you, is it my time to die Killing Angel?"

"How bout a Lethifol" he glide up to her arms, her fingers tracing his jawline making him want to tremble just there and than. He didn't give into the lust, he stop himself for doing so. He wanted to bring fear in her, something has to frighten this one. Dreama. A strange name but of a pleasurable girl. "I once knew a man that live in the tropics. He was hiding from death and lied claiming he was gone and a Lethifol killed him." he talk to fast, as he pressed her hand away from his jawline. "Yet for that lie and for the years he hide away in a cave his time came eventually. You can not hide from death you see, it can't be avoid. Lethifol. Lethifol will kill you by devouring your perfect proclain face" he touched her face now, his lips held a cold sneer as he chuckle. "Its not your time to die not unless I'm not around, till than" he didn't finish his sentences, he kissed her just like he wanted too and sucked the baby breath out of her, the lust become uncontrolling that it release in that just one kiss.

Dreama had heard of the creatures. They where horrid but Dreama had a way around them too. "One can not hide but one can stop it from coming too soon." She said looking to the side then closing her eyes. His touch affected her in a way that she had not let any other affect her. Dreama, named after the very thing that she was said to bring. Dreama breathed in just before Link finally lost control. This had been her goal to brake him just every so slightly. To know him inside and out. She had nothing to fear of the night just like she had nothing to fear of Link.

Others did. She knew that others did but Dreama did not. Link did take her breath though making her breath in again through her nose. She took in the pure masculine sent of him that made her dizzier than she would have liked to be. Dreama returned his kiss in full, giving in to the desire she felt only when she looked up at a full moon, the desire she had felt the first time her eyes had met Link's. Lust. This was all this was. Lust and curiosity. This would end soon enough and he would forget her. All non-gypsy men forgot her one way or another.

The kiss lasted long than normal. It felt like an entrenity before their lips parted. Yet her seductive form was pressed against his now, and his hands laced around her waist. He brought her closer and felt his body drift to the formation of a brick building or house. He couldn't tell, he was to busy sinking his head lower to caress his lips against her neck. She smell good too, it was probably a gypsy essence, by the way he was necking her it was contagious. He felt his arms wrapped around her mid-waist before he met her lips again, this time a smash to fit perfectly against each other. If there was ever a time to act inappropriate it would be now. He let out a hunger groan when they breath again, his eyes still staring at the girl that made him feel so different and out of control.

"You tease me? Woman so vile as you should be killed..." he chuckle with much sense of humor than the previous of his last words. He would've still been angry but he became selfish. Selfish because he wanted more than anything to spend a night of pain with her. Maybe releasing all that's been building up for a while, it has been a long time since he's been with a woman. With his constant relocation and not wanting to stay in one place. He hadn't time of day to sleep with another, but he didn't find anything to feed his desire. There were always choice, but they didn't do any good. His desire was always on someone new.

It all happened without Dreama doing much. One moment they here kissing as trading souls, their tongues dancing to the rythim of their desire the next she felt brick behind her back to match the stone that pressing hard against her soft body. Dream treaded the fingers of one hand through Link's hair while she smoothed the other down his back, stopping at the small of it. She bent her head to accommodate his while muttering phrases in Romani to him all English suddenly gone from her vocabulary. Dreama felt her leg slide up his and stop at his waist as he demanded her lips again. The softest moan left her when the kiss ended. Dreama was a kind girl by nature but there hand been nothing more enjoyable to pretty gypsy than to make men want her then made them suffer for it.

Dreama didn't want to make Link suffer. She wanted him never to let her go. "If you believed that you would have snapped my neck already." She said breathy and with an accent thicker than it was normally. She wanted him the only thing was that if she wanted him because she wanted the moon so much. She had dreamed ever since she was little of the moon taking human form and coming to her. This was why she looked up at the sky when the moon was bright and why she felt as if it was watching over her while her family traveled at night or she traveled on her own. Dreama kissed his shoulder then trailed up to his neck. "Will you kill me for what I offer you?" She asked in a whisper.

She was so easily to fall for his wants and needs. So captivating to his very whim, it was hard to believe she existed in this form. Someone like her shouldn't exist and he knew it was wrong. Wrong to want to scare her first and than make love to her the next. It was foul and immoral. This girl to come into his life this way and for him to fall into her every steps. He wanted this to stop, stop it now! He wanted to forget the gypsy woman with this thick alluring accent. He felt his stomach shudders when she spoke to him.
"What does a gypsy girl like you have to offer?" he uttered those words between tender kiss. Her optics so enchanted that it put him in a state of his desire increasing more. "What can a gypsy woman give to a cold man like me? I've told you the true and nonetheless; you decide to ignore the words I speak..." he expessed their bodies still nich in a tight hold, it was difficult to breath without breathing into her subdued lips. "I am but a loner Dreama, I roam alone..."

Dreama had her wants too. She had gotten everything she had wanted in life not because her parents gave it to her but because they had taught her how to get it herself. The only thing she though she couldn't have was the moon but here he was. She was almost convinced that Link was the moon in human form. What else could explained his mystery and the way those eyes took made her heart flutter.

"A bit of warmth for your weary bones." She said as she slipped her hand back up his back. "A bit of pleasure for your unloved heart." Dreama added through his kisses. "A bit of rest for your wondering soul." She finished with a sigh. Link spoke as if he wanted to leave her and never look at her again but he acted as if he never wanted to let her go. If Dreama had the option she wouldn't let the months that the caravan stayed in New Zealand be wasted by being without him either. "I don't ignore you. I just know that you will not hurt me." She said looking into Link's eyes then dropping her eyes to his lips. Dreama wanted to drink for them again as if she had been in the desert for years and Link was the only source of water around.

"As you pass through the sky take this star with you oh lonely moon. If just for one night." Dream whispered against his lips.

She also knew what to say, every word she spoke sink deeply into those weary bones she mention. She's all that he wanted, and for him it was unrealistic. He felt her hands slide up his back were it wanted more than a woman touch. He grabbed a hold of her and took her were the nights weren't cold. The flat that he occupied, he apparated them there without letting her go. When they appeared as two single cells, hanging onto each other as if life and death matter. He groan picking her up, sauntered across the room. To end up where the big comfortable bed rested, he sat down and held her.
"Your not real, not real to be true. You know me, know me more than anyone. I would say more than myself, though I don't think that's possible" a vision came up quickly. If only she knew you were a death eater, its possible you can tell her. If you do, it will be the end of you Link. He thought quickly, no he couldn't tell her that. Least not now, maybe never. He wanted to stop deliberating, and just hold someone perfect in hands forever. He didn't even want to taint her with lust, he felt if he did so, she wouldn't be the same anymore. Change. Link despise change but its been happening so rapidly he couldn't control it anymore. Control, if he had it he would abuse it. Control and power was part of wanting to be a death eater. He was well on his way of getting what he wants.

Dreama felt the unpleasent force that came with shifting places. She had always hated this replacement for walking or flying but with Link there she was able to cling to him until it was over. Link lived like most Gadjo lived, within four walls unable to see the night sky other then through glass. The tents that her family lived in while they rested had what looked like walls to but all one had to do was walk out the flap and look up to see the wonders of the world. Dreama gasped a little when he picked her up, she let out the breath when he set her on his bed.

"You have told me everything of you and nothing of you. I wish to know everything." She said as she curled her legs under herself and rested her on the nip of his neck. "I can be a dream if you want. I can be a most wonderful dream as you are to me." Dream said as she passed her fingers down the lines of Link's face. When she got home she would hear an earfull not from her parents but from Nocturna. She was the oldest sister and somewhat of a prophet. She had warned Dreama against seeing Link again. He was Gadjo and she was Romani. According to Nocturna realationships between the Gadje and the Romani always lead to sorrow. Still Dreama could not ingnore the way she felt with Links arms around her.

"You won't get far my dear" he slide his thumb up to her pretty little lips, he bent low to kiss her soft engaging lips. "For now the moon will fall down to the stars tonight, its all I can declare tonight to happen" he held onto her more, than seduction release once more. Link let go what he's been holding inside, it was far enough to last all night. He did his best not to cause harm, Dreama was like a rose so unique, none existed like her, far to connected with her soul, more than he could say of himself.

When sleep came, he stayed awake. He let her go finally, wanting to be alone as she slept. He had a lot to think about the day ahead of comings. Dreama will be out of his life, like any other woman. She won't be no different, though he will never forget about her. The words she spoke will never be erased from his memories, he thought this while smoking a french cigarette. He stepped outside his lonely patio, to gaze out the disappearing moon, dawn will be approaching, soon it will come. Soon she will leave, Link look away as a breeze blew by him. Its for the best.

Dreama looked into those moon like eyes as he touched her once more. He said that she would not find out about him. Dreama would not exsept that. She was too good that what she did to not find things out. Still Link held the kind of mystery that Dreama found alluring. None of that seemed to matter as lust took over again and took them both without a thought for what it could lead to. Link was strong but confusing as he lead her into the dream world.

The smell of smoke slipped into the flat and woke Dreama from where her mind had gone. Again she had dreamed of a glowing figure. It offered her it's hand and Dreama took it in hopes that they would go to lands that she had only heard about. It was just a wasp that reached her but it was enough to wake her. Dreama moaned a little bit as she got up and dressed. Dream was here but where was Link? In bare feet Dreama padded the flat until she found him with a cigarette in his mouth. It didn't bother Dreama much seeing as most of the men in her family smoked as well. She knew as he knew that she would have to go soon. Only fate would tell if they could see each other agian or if he would be like all of the Gadjo and forget her as well.

He turned around and flick the cigarette away. He faced her equally, his eyes staring at her solo alone. "Is it possible to find something you've been searching all your life to finally come to you out of nowhere?" he asked her, his hands rested at his sides. He spoke madness, rather out of it truthfully. "I honestly feel that way right now? Like I've been missing a part of me?" the dawns air filter freely around them. He look down, his eyes strongly burning for some reason. He felt a string, than choke back. He looked up and let another cough passed his lips, the silence remain still for that moment of time. "I'm crazy, insane really..." he spoke up again. "Crazy because I think of something happening here, and I'm insane to admit" he said this and sighed again.

"Just not right? To feel this, even me? I held strong for all these years and than you come out of nowhere?" he looked her over angry and cold. "Gypsy woman, I curse you for that...I should hate you forever...but I don't think the last of my soul wants me to hate anymore..." he shook his head many times, "Curse you..."

Link looked so angry with what was happening to him yet it was something that most people would rejoice about. Dreama felt a tear slip down her cheek from what he told her. Everything he had ever wanted? Was he talking about her? Dreama whipped it away and looked away for the first time from her lovely moon. "Curse me a thousand times over then because of you I may very well face the wrath of the Petulengro clan." She said for the first time letting him know just how deeply she could get in trouble even for this night.

When Link had coughed Dreama had wanted to go to him and sooth whatever illed him but the look in his eyes kept her way. Her gypsy since of self-preservation brought fourth by years of hate towards her people set in. "Why you? Why a Gadjo?" She asked when she looked back at Link. The feelings she had for him had not gone way with their night together. She cursed fate for it. It was likely that her family would hate her and she would lose the ticket to the world that she had been given at birth.

"That's nothing new...to me. Everyone blames me for their mistakes in life, but I am not the one that brought the darkness in me..." he hissed with his acid tongue. "Everyone to blame for that, everyone except you..." he looked away because she didn't get what he meant the first time. That he didn't want to submit to what he was saying, what he wanted badly had came in a single soul. "If I were to die right now I at least lived one night feeling whole again, its like I've used the Horcrux curse, and split my soul in to many pieces..." he kept saying, he looked away again. The rest of his words were gone, he didn't know what else to say. Its impossible, to finally feel something new, something he couldn't describe, left him spellbound for a while.

Dreama's eyes went wide then she walked up to Link. She ran her hand through his hair carfully. "You are not a mustake. You will never be a mustake to me. Given then chance I will come back to you every time now." She said. It was true. Why this was she didn't know but if she ever saw him after tonight she would walk up to him even if her snubbed her even he if turned her way. Dreama could see his pain now but knew that there was still something he was keeping from her.

It was alright. Dreama was deturmaned to find out everything about this moon-eyed man. "Would it be ok if I tried to put the pieces back together? They would not be perfect but they would be mended." She said still wondering what she could do to sooth such a tormented soul. The day was coming quickly and Dreama wanted to go to Nocturna. She wanted to ask her if she could cover for her. Nocturna had warned her but now that Dreama had made her choice she would have more advice for her. Hopfully something that she could use.

Link felt his arms snake around her mid-section. "I would like more than anything in the world to die right now but with you alone" he sighed. She was close to getting him, so close yet so far away. "I don't want to hurt you gypsy woman" he lean to say right at her lips. "Curse you for making me whole again" he lean to kiss her lips. He gave his all in that single kiss, more than the night before. He wanted to say if something were to happen, like her leaving, oddly he would follow her. He didn't know how to say in words, he wouldn't know how to say it really. He just kept holding onto her petite form, feeling his heart beat faster than ever in his entire life. He didn't want to let her go, for all that is worth, he wouldn't know how too.

Dreama allowed her arms to take their place around Link's shoulders. She was certain that this was where she belonged. Not in the flat that Link resided in but in his arms. She looked down to his lips then up into his eyes. Would he hurt her? She wasn't so sure he wouldn't anymore. He wouldn't be able to physically but she had just given him the one thing that was vornable about her. "I thought you wanted to be whole." She whispered against his lips before Link claimed her again.

Dreama felt as if she where getting more than a kiss. She felt as if she was getting a bit of his soul to keep. One of the many pieces that he had told her about. Dreama broke the kiss this time while placing one of her hands on his chest. "My family will be waiting for me." She said though her voice came out in a lowish purr.

"I do, I just don't know when..." Link loosen his grip around her. His station just above her waist line, "You have to go?" he asked, seeing his disappointment in his grey optics. "You have to go? Than go than...I suppose I will bump into you whenever..." he looked up, his gaze fell on the approaching sun. You can see the orange and mixture of yellow hit the skyline. "Go before I leave..." I don't want to follow you, he thought to himself. Link was fighting the urge, something telling him that he wouldn't be seeing this girl, unless he did all that he could to track her down. "Bless me..." he said looking back down at her, his lips crush against Dreama soft petals. "Do before your parents find you here, I don't want my problems to fall on you"

Dreama padded back into the house to collect her shoes then walked back to Link. She raised herself enough to kiss him on the cheek then smiled wide. "We will see each other again. The gods would not let us be apart from each other now that we have found each other." She said. Dreama half expected him to want to go with her. To follow the caravan where ever it went. Thing was that he was still Gadjo and people like him where expected to forget people like her with time. Dreama made her way out of the house with a heavy heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back