Emily Underwood

Bubbly l Bright l Chess l Auror in Training ⚡️
OOC First Name
Tamara
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
There were some perks to being the leader of the Arts Club. It meant she had a key to the room and she had asked if she could get some time alone to set some stuff up for the upcoming events. Although she had already done plenty of that she also thought it would be a nice spot to have a date with her boyfriend. She brought her wizarding chess set, some food and drinks and even some pillows and blankets if they were done with chess. Snuggling with Tyler was amazing and she left all the options open.

She had slipped a note to Tyler in Muggle Studies class since that class was boring anyway. Most of the knowledge was pretty useless and she wasn't going to live like a muggle anytime soon either. She had enchanted some candles to illuminate the room while they floated around and hoped Tyler could come to her little get together. Ever since she met him something changed in her. Maybe it was love, maybe it was something else it didn't matter it felt really good.

Tyler had been trying to pay attention in Muggle Studies, when Emily had slipped him the note. It was pretty easy to get distracted in that class, and honestly, he didn't mind. It was not the most interesting subject. He wasn't sure why Emily was inviting him to the arts room, and he could only hope she wasn't going to force him to do something crafty. He liked having a girlfriend that was artistic, but he himself was anything but. The whole idea of having a girlfriend was still pretty new in general, but in a good way. He headed into the arts room, startld by how it looked. There were candles and pillows, even food and a chess set. Emily had put a lot of thought into this. "Hey." He said, closing the door behind him. "What is all this?"

Emily her face lit up when she spotted Tyler standing in the doorway. ''Hey you'' Emily mused happily, ''Its our first real date night without others'' Emily walked towards the door and closed the door to the art room. ''Perks of being the leader'' she said while she twirled her keys into her hand. Emily walked over to Tyler and gave him a peck on his cheek. ''So what do you want to do first?'' She had brought his favourite snacks and sweets so there was plenty to choose from and since it was the arts room there was plenty enough to do.

Tyler was surprised when Emily closed the door, using her keys. It seemed like she had planned this, and he smiled at her in surprise. "Alright, a date in the arts room." He said slowly, glancing around. "Well, I think you should decide what to do, since you planned this all." He told her. "Though if this is some way to trick me into making crafts, it won't work." He joked lightly. "You brought chess?" He then added, glancing at the chess set. "Could start with that..?" He suggested, though he still felt like Emily should choose.

Emily was totally in love with Tyler she had never felt this way about anyone else. ''Well its the only place we will have to ourselves'' Emily said while looking at Tyler. ''No crafts'' Emily knew that Tyler wasn't very crafty. ''Lets start with chess, although I do need to warn you I am pretty decent at it.'' Emily said happily while going over to the table ''Do you want to be light or dark?'' Emily said while she looked at the pieces coming to life. It was incredibly how they worked. ''Do you want something to eat and to snack on?'' Emily had brought enough to feed a full family of five.

Tyler nodded as Emily said this was the only place they had to themselves. "I didn't know you had a key." He said lightly, looking around. "But it is nice to spend some time with just you." He told her with a small smile. Tyler followed her to the table, sitting down and looking over at the pieces. "I'll take black." He told her. "So you can start." He smiles. "But I have to warn you as well, I'm also pretty decent at it." It was one of the few activities Tyler did with his father sometimes, and lately he had been beating him. "Uh, yeah some snacks sound awesome." He said, wondering how much thought and time Emily had put into this.

''Most leaders have the key of their specific clubs, we are responsible for the club room too'' Although she was pretty sure most doors would open with a simple unlocking spell anyway. ''Likewise'' Emily said happily she was excited to see her boyfriend without people around. Emily set up the table and laughed. ''Lets have a fun game then'' Emily grabbed a bag of crisps from her stash and opened it. ''Here ya go'' Then she conjured two bottles of pumpkin juice from the nearby cupboards. ''Mm, '' Emily did first move and looked at Tyler. ''How have you been?'' She knew he was busy with the SDA since she saw the announcements on the boards everywhere.

Tyler nodded as Emily explained club leaders had keys. "That's true." He said. "You're lucky you're not sharing a club with some annoying fifth year, though." He said with a roll of his eyes. Sharing leadership of a club with Sydney was frustrating, especially knowing he would graduate before her and would leave the club in her hands. Tyler grabbed a few chips andthen took one of the bottles of pumpkin juice from her. He looked at the board and made a second move, hoping to beat Emily at this. "I've been alright." He said softly. "Busy with the tournament. Organising it is a lot of work." He glanced at her. "You're sure you're not participating?" He asked her.

She didn't know if that was lucky, she could use the help. Thinking about idea's on what to do and what kind of events would be suitable for everyone. ''That bad eh.'' Emily asked her boyfriend while doing her third move. ''I am sure, I am not very good at duelling and I don't like losing.'' She would support her boyfriend, since she was sure he was participating in the event. She had no clue if club leaders were allowed to participate, but she was sure Tyler did. ''Organizing events always take a while, its annoying'' Emily said ''Especially cleaning up can be a big mess, but luckily we have spells for that.'' Emily used magic left and right, she was magical so why not use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back