OOC First Name
Kadi
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 9 Inch Sturdy Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Ethan didn't really care all that much about dances but it was the end of the semester and it seemed like a decent way to celebrate it. Christmas had always been a small thing for his mom and him since she almost always had to work so he didn't get the hype. But at least this year they had an activity other than dancing which he thought was a great idea. He had only gone ice skating a few times in his life and he was never that good and he was defiantly rusty as he wobbled along the ice with his hand out awkwardly to keep his balance.

Sabrina wasn't really the type of guy to go hang out at the Yule Ball but this year, something pushed her that she probably should. It could be interesting, right? Then she saw a skating rink and she decided that she could join it. Yet, she wasn't as successful as other people, she was holding on for dear life at the edge, moving slowly until she noticed that she was getting in front of someone. "Oh, Ethan, hi" she softly said to him, thankful that it was him and not anyone else.

Ethan was slowly but surely remembering how to skate and was feeling fairly confident as he made a loop around the lake. He slowed when his path took him by the edge and behind a red headed girl he didn't realize was Sabrina till she turned around. "Oh hi." he said and noticed how she clung to the edge. "Are you having fun?" he asked tentatively.

Sabrina felt as her legs were starting to slip and she held onto the edge stronger and chuckled at his answer. "I'm really trying to," she nodded a little down to her feet as she finally stood more up. "I- I have never skated before," she awkwardly admitted.

Ethan wasn't sure he was doing much better than Sabrina was but he offered her his hand. "I can try and help you if you want." he said. "I'm not very good though. I haven't done this since I was a kid." he made sure to add quickly.

Sabrina wanted to say no but as she tried to move a little, she automatically grabbed his hand to keep herself up. "Ah, I would still love it honestly. At least you know what you're doing," she accepted his offer, not even noticing how she didn't stutter around him anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back