Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Straight 13 1/2 Inch Rigid Hazel Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Open after Kris posts with Salem

Natalia was nervous about tonight, going on a date with Salem. The Gryffindor was so lovely, and Natalia... wasn't. She just hoped the other girl wouldn't figure that out tonight. Natalia smoothed down the skirt of her dress as she waited for Salem to join her.

Salem didn't get nervous all that often but it'd taken a lot of work to get ready for tonight (really, so much work, she didn't know how girls like Jenna did this all the time), but Salem hoped it was worth it. The make up felt weird and tacky on her face and she like an imposter wearing a wearing, but it was definitely worth it when she finally met up with Natalia at the hall.

"Red uh, looks good on you," she said as they entered the hall.

Natalia smiled at Salem, though there was something odd about seeing her like this, wearing makeup and a dress. She looked nice, but Natalia couldn't help thinking she didn't quite look like Salem. Still, she smiled at the compliment. "Thank you." She said softly. "You look nice." She hoped she sounded sincere. She wanted to have fun together tonight.

Salem returned Natalia's smile, her stomach going all fluttering at the sight of her, though she felt weird when Natalia complimented her back. It was what she wanted though, she reminded herself, to look neat and beautiful like Natalia did. "We should dance!" She said, keen to move ahead, ignoring the weird way the dress swished around her legs as she moved into the hall.

Natalia nodded at Salem's suggestion, trying not to focus on how strange the dress looked on her. She had clearly gone through effort, and Natalia appreciated it. "Alright, though I don't usually dance at these events much." She said apologetically. Still, she'd had lessons, she figured she would be fine.

"Oh, well we don't have to," Salem said, slowing down some. She wanted the night to be fun for Natalia, so maybe they could do it again, and she guessed maybe dancing would mess up both of their outfits, even if the thought of standing around all night made Salem sad.

Natalia shook her head. "I'd like to." She said softly.
"Just warning you, I might not be the best at it." She hesitated for a moment. "I did get dancing lessons as a kid..."

Salem felt some of her worries ease at Natalia's admission, nodding more enthusiastically. "I'm a firm believer that there's no such thing as bad dancing," she said confidentially before faltering. "Though I've never worn shoes like these so maybe we'll both be a mess."

Natalia smiled a bit. "Maybe we'll just have to find out if we're horrible." She told Salem softly.

Last edited:
"Well, one way to find out I guess," Salem said with her own answering smile, turning to pull Natalia onto the dancefloor and trying not to trip either of them up in the flurry of skirts and pinch-y formal shoes.

Natalia laughed softly, following Salem onto the dance floor. There was something awkward in the movement that she blamed on Salem's skirt. She started dancing with Salem, hoping the other girl didn't think she was boring so far.

Salem hated how nervous tonight had her feeling, she just wanted to relax and enjoying being on an actual date with Natalia but all she could think about what how weird her face felt or what she was doing with her hands and if she was standing right. It probably didn't make for very fun dancing, but she hoped Natalia wouldn't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back