Like Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Evans

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
11" Elder wand with Pheonix feather core
I have tried to like a few post but when I click the button for some reason it does not show that I have liked anything. Is there a setting somewhere that enables this or am I doing something wrong?

It's doing the same thing to me, too. I'm also having trouble processing applications because the buttons on them aren't working.

After you like a post, there should be a little button under the person's post saying 1 person likes this, or however many people like that post. If you click on that, it also tells you who likes it. Does that come up when you like posts?

It seems to be working fine for other people. Perhaps your connection speed is slower than normal and that is why you aren't seeing it. :erm: When I am on my phone, I sometimes have to wait a while for the 'likes' to appear on the page. It is usually one of the last things that load for me.

Also, if you click the like button and then click it again, you unlike what you liked. Perhaps you are clicking too much/too quickly?

I just single clicked your Like button Cyndi and so If you do not get a notifaction from me then it may be something else. Does it have to do with web browser ... I use chrome?

I'm using Chrome, and I liked a post, it took awhile but it showed up as 'Liked'.

do you have to stay on the page till it shows or how can you travel away from the page?

It usually shows up right away, which is why I mentioned that a slow connection might explain why it isn't working for you. I typically use chrome as well and haven't had any issues with liking posts.

Would you happen to be using the "classic" theme?
If so, the like information appears above the post. "[0 People Like This Post]" will change to "[1 Person Likes This Post]" - which is a clickable link that will show who 'liked' the post.

Could you try liking my post? Just click it once.
You should see the "0 people like this post" right above every post on the board and that 0 should change to whatever number is accurate.
Or, alternatively, switch to the default theme to see the effects of you liking a post more obviously. (This is one of the many benefits to using the default theme.)

Nicolas King said:
Could you try liking my post? Just click it once.
You should see the "0 people like this post" right above every post on the board and that 0 should change to whatever number is accurate.
Or, alternatively, switch to the default theme to see the effects of you liking a post more obviously. (This is one of the many benefits to using the default theme.)
I'm using the classic theme, on my iPad and its working, I tested it in a few in this and it worked...
So it works on Safari

Topic Closed and Archived

Your question/issue has either been resolved or is unanswerable.
If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to open another topic in the FAQ forum, we're always pleased to answer your questions.

Thank you,

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back