Like A Bird, A Tiny Bird

Caina Dante

Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Caina still could not get it through her head that she was a fourth year. Really the years had seemed to go by faster than she had ever expected. Now this 13 year old Slytherin had decided not to let any of the years fly by with such a pass. Instead she was going to live this year to the fullest, enjoy every bit. This meant of course taking her broom out and flying like she hadn't in the longest time.

Caina walked out on the quidditch pitch her broom in hand. Her outfit today was simple jeans with a black top that had a thick white belt fastened right under her ribs. Mounting the broom, Caina didn't even wait to see who was around. Instead she just kicked off the ground and went. Into the air she felt the wind in her face and her hair flying around in her face. How she missed this.

Ginny of course wasn't going to miss the opportunity to go flying the minute she got it. As soon as had finished her homework, she had run straight to the pitch with her nimbus desperate to set to the skies once more.
Ginny noticed a girl flying and watched for a bit from the entrance of the pitch, recognizing her face from her herbology class. She smiled at how she actually remembered that before mounting her broom and kicking off.
She flew upwards first before straightening up and hovering, getting used to the feel again. She looked at the time on her watch before diving forward and making a few twists and turns for fun. Laughing, she did a fast lap round and loop round into the hoop before skidding to a stop, grinning widly.
She flew -very calmy for her- to the girl thinking it was time to introduce herself to someone finally. 'Hi'she called smiling.

Caina was in her own little world as she fly about the pitch. Something, well more someone, did indeed knock her out of this world when she caught sight of another girl flying around the pitch. Watching the girl show off, Caina decided not to do anything tricky. It had been awhile since she tried to pull some of those tricks and this Slytherin didnt' want to make a fool of herself in front of the girl who she vaguely recognized from classes.

"Hey" Caina replied as the girl finally stopped showing off and spoke to her. Still going at a nice pace she continued on her way. "Ginny right?" Caina asked the name popping into her head right away and surpising even Caina. Was that the right name or was Caina thinking of someone else entirely.

Ginny smiled as the girl replied before it faded into a mask of shock that she could not contain. 'Umm, yeah. eh, How did you know?'she asked the girl wondering. She was sure she had never met this girl before when she was in first year and besides, Ginny had just come back. No one practically knew her except the 5th years upwards maybe.
'And you are?'Ginny asked the girl, not really liking other people knowing her name without knowing them back.

((Sorry the reply took so long))

Caina could tell that the girl was shocked or confused. Either way for a moment Caina thought she had gotten the named wrong. Before she could explain the girl said that she was corrected and sort of wanted and explaination of how Caina knew this. "I think I've heard it in classes or something" Caina said shrugging her shoulders slightly. "kind of just came to me" She continued I'm good like that She thought of course usually she said this in a tone that showed she was joking yet she did not know Ginny, and did not know how this girl would take it. Instead Caina left that part out and just decided to introduce herself.

"I'm Caina, Caina Dante" She introduced herself. Not many people did know Caina personally so it didn't bother this young Slytherin when people didn't know her at all. It was just how Caina was, just another face in the crowd.

Ginny smiled. 'Oh, cool. Better than I can ever do. You're lucky if I even get the Prof's name half the time' she said, jokingly at the end. 'Nice to meet you.'
Ginny moved on her broom a bit, never being able to keep still for too long, even when she was sleeping. 'Umm, you wanna play a game or something?'she asked Caina finding the silence a bit akward. She looked at her smiling brightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back