Light Reading

"Really! Your not on your own there. I got terribly homesick just the other day", Andy smiled at him, "It's like your in a crowd and no-one knows your there!"
She shrugged smiling at Cid.
"Boys are you all hanging about in the library or did you want to go to the Great Hall or the lawn?"

Cid looked at Andy oddly.
"That's good I'm not the only one, that makes me feel less bad about it"
"And what ya mean?" asked Cid looking perplexed.

"About the crowd analogy? That you could be surrounded by all your friends but moments of loneliness or intense homesickness still manage to find you! We're 11 Cid, we're not supposed to have it all figured out but at least there'll be days when your friends can fill the loneliness! And that helps big time!" She smiled at him, "And I meant before the librarian throws us out or worse bars us from here, we better start making tracks! Where are you from Cid?"

"From Ireland! Japan huh? way cool!" she turned to the others, "Well if your all going to follow me - then let's take this to the Lakefront. Does that sound ok?"

Andromeda waited for everyone to answer before walking out.

[[ ooc - will set up a thread at the lakefront description will say its continued from here!]]

Brian decided to leave and study the book he had with him, and so without making a sound he left the library.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back