Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Damien ❤️
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Flexible Elm Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
It has been a very busy day with the chores at home and the kids already up and walking. As soon as she let herself in the door, Danielle set her bag and placed her coat in the closet. She walked about, wondering where the twins were and whether her husband was already home. Cooper was watching them at the playroom when she left and now after an hour, she wondered if they were still there or had fallen asleep. She always found them sound asleep on the floor and today was no different. She smiled as she closed the door before making her way to the kitchen, a sip of her mango juice. With the house quiet, she took the chance for some peace and calm. "Accio, phone.", her smartphone zooming toward her. I'm home, darling. Girls and Cooper are asleep. Want me to cook for you?, she quickly typed and pressed SEND. She hummed as she continued enjoying her drink.

-godmod approved-

Damien was enjoying his new job at Gladrags. It wasn't as stay at home as his blogging had been, but they paycheck was a little more reliable, and he could still run his blog at night for some extra money. With Dani staying away from the team for so long, he'd wanted to help more with the finances. Today, after work, he'd stopped and gotten a bag of take out, from Dani's favorite restaurant. He'd just got to the back door when he heard his phone go off. He peeked at the text and smiled slightly. He slipped off his shoes and snuck in the back, easily spotting his wife at the table. He carefully snuck up behind her, carefully sliding the bag in front of her as she was looking the other way. After a second, he whispered quietly in her ear, hoping to startle her. "That does sound nice, but I'm afraid I already found dinner," he smirked.

Dani sneaked a peek in the direction of the door when she thought she heard something. Thinking it was just the breeze or her imagination, she started to relax when a wisp of air followed by a whisper reached her ear. It's a good thing she had her cup down or she would have thrown it in surprise. She finally registered who the culprit was. Damien was grinning like a handsome fool like he always was. Ignoring the bag for a moment, she light slapped his chest before reaching for his torso. "Dame!", she chuckled, wrapping her arms around him. "Silly you.", her voice muffled as she snuggled into his maroon sweater. A familiar scent wafted to her nose. She sniffed as she turned to face the table. "All these for me?", she teased her husband. Damien knew they were her favorites and she also knew that he had grown to love their food selection there. Almost as much as she did, which was why she loved to tease him since she knew he picked out the food that they both loved.

Damien chuckled, looping his arms around his wife. He pressed a kiss to her temple, before stepping away and moving to set the table. "How was your day, my love?" He asked, returning with a few plates and silverware, settling down into the chair next to Dani. "Did the kids give you any trouble?" He smirked a little. "Cooper has always been a handful," He teased.

Danielle returned to her seat and began unpacking the food her husband brought. Together, they set the table for two, knowing Cooper would make something for him and the girls. Cooper was always up for cooking as long as it was for his nieces. "Day's good. Relaxing. The girls and I went to Dom's in the morning then came home after lunch. Dom drove us home and we found Cooper waiting outside. He announced that he would be watching the kids and that I should go out.", she chuckled as Damien took his seat. "Your brother insisted. Almost pushing me to the door.", she shook her head amusingly. "So I went to see the team and talked to Dexter about coming back in January next year." She placed a few cuts on his plate before kissing his cheek. "I'm sorry I did not send you a message about my whereabouts, darling.", she cooed. "You don't mind me returning to the team right?", she asked with concern.

Damien chuckled, settling into his seat when dinner was plated. It was just like Coop to show up out of absolutely nowhere and steal the kids. "Dani, darling, you have nothing to be sorry for. I'm your husband, not your babysitter." He teased her, reaching over and brushing her hair back. "If you're ready to go back to the team, you have my full support. I can handle it, I'm a big boy. And you know we have a long list of babysitters," he smiled, picking up his water and taking a sip.

Dani chuckled before reaching to kiss Damien on the lips. He was wonderful. To her, to her family and their children. "What did I do to deserve you?", she whispered happily. She smiled as she took a bite from her food. "I know we have a long list of babysitters, with Cooper and Dominic fighting for the number one spot.", she jokingly said. Her eyes instinctively glanced to the stairs, whether her brother-in-law would appear with the twins in tow.

Damien chuckled, kissing her back softly. "You ran into me on a morning run, knocked me down," he teased her. He glanced over at the doorway as she did, chuckling again and scooting closer. "What do you say we leave Coop here with dinner in the fridge and those sleeping darlings, and I take you out for a night on the town? Dinner, a movie, maybe a nice hotel suite after," He teased, pressing a kiss to her jaw.

Danielle chuckled as she nibbled on her food. Her husband was right, that was exactly how they met in the first place. "Hang on, I remember you running into me and me landing on my bottom.", she laughed, playfully tapping his nose. The moment Damien scooted closer to her, Danielle still could not get over the shivers he brought to her whole being. She hummed, considering the suggestion, a little bit distracted by the kiss. "Darling, you know I can't think straight if you are like that.". she whispered. "Coop would definitely cook a party for the girls so leaving dinner in the fridge is pointless.", she chuckled. "Are you asking me out on a date, Mr. Gates?", she asked with a smile.

Damien chuckled, looking to his wife with fond eyes. "I can't help it, you have such a pretty bottom," He teased. He chuckled, kissing her again. "That's half the fun," He winked playfully, kissing her jaw. He laughed at her statement. "He will. So we can eat this tomorrow. I think we deserve a date night. A nice suite. Some dancing. Cooper has been pestering me to take the girls overnight anyway." Damien grinned, standing and holding out his hand. "We could run away," he winked again.

dang it

Danielle widened her eyes, laughing as she playfully slapped his arm. "Stop! Now you are mocking me." She just hummed in response, enjoying the attention. Plus, she was already hyped up about the date night. She wondered what her husband had planned for them. "Then I guess you better wake Cooper up and tell him about your plan. He'll be staying the night right?" They had already finished eating. "Run away?", she chuckled. "You and your wild imagination, darling." She picked up the dishes. "You go tell Coop and get ready. I'll just finish the dishes and be right with you.", she said, kissing him on the lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back