Life is boring.

`Of corse i do,i dont want anyone to be hurt or killed especially you` He giggled wanting to hold her tight but couldnt,he didnt know hw she would feel bout it.

Tom was shaken when she lifted up and kissed him on the lips.when she started giggling so did he.But when she said thats how irististable you are,he knew all he could and should do was to hold her tightly.He did so saying`thank you`taking a deap breath in smeeling the scent of her hair.

He wanted to get out from underneath her because Izzy would be here any minute and he did not want her to see him with a girl.`do you think we can walk?`He smelt her scent deaply`mmm`he said after smeeling that wonderful smell.

`Fine we can stay here just....dont worry`he said as there eyes met.All he was thinking about was if his sister walked around the corner and saw them there together but he hoped that this didnt happen.

`Dont worry, i was going to say something but i forgot what it was, forget i said anything!`He siad not wanting to give anything away.`so why do you hang around here,i mean it isnt the nicest of places to sit.`

"To get away from my family." Lily grinned. "They always look for me in Obsidian because that's where they expect me to be. What they don't know is that for weeks now, I've been coming here. Junior's the only one that can find me." Lily giggled. Junior had promised that he wouldn't tell anyone about it. "What about you??"

why hadnt he realised that she would ask him that question too.`This is where i meet Izzy...but i sometimes come down here when i want to be alone or want to get a thought out of my mind.Oh and who is junior?`He said wanting to know about anything that she said.

"Junior is my oldest brother. Next to my twin brother, I am closest to him. He's getting married in March though." Lily was upset with this. She was glad that he had found someone that he got along with and loved but soon he would settle down and have kids and Lily wouldn't see him much anymore.

`Isnt that a good that he is getting married?how many older brotheres and sisters do you have?`He said as he thought to himself about how small his family were in comparison to how big her family must be.

"Yeah and I like Cloe and all but I wont see him as much once he marries her. He's going to be too busy with her." Lily rested her head on his chest. "I have six older brothers and no sisters but I've got my cousins."

(You've already asked about family)

`but surly that would mean that you would see him more often.even if he doesnt visit you could go and see them and talk to him and spend ages with them to catch up with how things are going.`He thought to himself as she said that she had no sisters`surely that would be hard being the only girl with no one to talk to about things that happen.`

"How?? He's going to be too busy." She hugged him tighter. She was starting to feel comfortable here. "Yeah but like I said, I have my cousins. Three of them are girls. The only problem with them is the youngest is seventeen." Lily thought about her cousins. She loved them loads and had fun with them but they were loads older than her.

`im sure he will be able to spare some time to talk to you and the rest of your family wont he?`Tom was sure that this would be true how can her brother completly forget abot her.`well at least you can have fun with them dispite the age differance.`

"You don't know my brother. Once he sets his mind on someone, they are his life." Lily was the last person who Junior set his mind on and they ended up beng really close but since he met Cloe, the two of them had been growing further apart. "It's alright but sometimes they say that they need to talk about stuff that I'm too young to hear so I have to go and hang out with my brother."

(Shall I bring Jerrod in and have him split the two of them up??)

`you could try to talk to him and tell him how you feel and that you dont want him to become to far apart from you that youu support him but that he is the only one you can tell your problems to`He started thinking what he would do if he was the girls brother what he would want wether he would want to stay close.

Jerrod had heard his dad tak about Bleak Street a few times. It souded pretty cool. He loved dark places and you can't really get much darker than Bleak Street.
Jerrod turned round a corner and was shocked by the image he saw. His sister was drapped over a boy that Jerrod hadn't even seen before. "Angelica!! Get away from him!!" His tone was cold and icey. Jerrod squared up to the boy after pulling Lily away from him. The boy was slightly taller than him but Jerrod's size had fooled people in the past. "What do you think you're doing with my sister?!"

Lily's eyes widened when she heard Jerrod's voice. She knew he was mad at her because he called her Angelica. He only ever did that when he was angry. "Jerrod?? What are you doing here??" Lily allowed Jerrod to pull her away and watched as he squared up to the other boy. She knew what Jerrod was like and she didn't want to get in his way when he was in this sort of mood.

when he heard the boys voice he shot backwards flat against the wall.when the boy squared up to him he couldnt do anything he just wished someone said somthing to get hiom out of this situation. `Nothing honest,i was waiting for my sister and she came up to me and started to flirt with me.I havent tried anything honest`

Jerrod laughed. "So you expect me to believe that my sister was the one who was pulling all the moves??" Jerrod had only ever seen the other side of Lily, the side that made everyone think that she wasn't going to get into Slytherin. "Nice try but I know her a lot better than you do." Jerrod glanced over at Lily then back at the boy.

`PLease believe me you can ask her yourself .`please say she felt for me and would stick up for me but she looked awfuly scared and anxios about her brothers moves.`do you really beleive that, do you know how she feels about your brother and cloe?i bet not` he knew that he had said too much but was certain that she would tell him what had happened.

Jerrod punched the boy in the face cusing him to fall to the floor. "Yes, I do and I don't need you telling me about it. Like I said, I know more about her than you." Jerrod loomed above the boy, ready to kick if he tried anything else. Jerrod didn't care about anyone except his family. He was decent to friends of people in the family but if any unworthy outsiders started talking to him then they would get what was coming to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back