Life is boring.

Angelica Green

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Angelica walked into Bleak Street wearing a skirt and a tank top. She felt quite cold but she didn't care.
Lily walked through the darkness with a smile on her face, her eyes glistening in the star light. She loved the darkness. It meant sh could show her true self with no one knowing who she is.

Tom yet again had been waiting for Izzy(his sister)to give her an envolope that was given to him from someone but he didnt know who had sent it he wanted to she if Izzy knew who it was from.He was leaning up against a wall when he heard footsteps heading his way he hoped it was Izzy but it wasnt it was a tall ish girl about his age he watched as she walked up to him. Her eyes were sparkling as she drew ever closer.He hoped she noticed him.

As Lily walked, she spotted a boy about her age stood up ahead. She could see him looking at her. First victim of the night, kind cute. She smiled to herself and stood next to him. He was quite a bit taller than her so she had to look up at him. "Hey, pretty boy. Wat brings you here??" Flirting voice-check She smiled.

He was so mistified by her beauty that he hadnt realised that she was talking to him,all she had heard was what brings you here`Im just waiting around i was bored so came here to see who was around`He said lying he was actualy been waiting for his sister but was overwhelmed and forgot about Izzy and even the fact that he had been stood up.`what about you? why are you here?`he said winking at her

"Same reason." Lily giggled. "So, do you live round this area?? I don't remember ever seeing you around before." Lily was good with faces so she usually remembered faces when she saw them round the harbor and places like that. "I'm sure I would have remembered a face as cute as yours if I saw it around." She moved up close to the boy so her face was inches away from his.

`Yeah i live around here ive only just moved here a couple of weeks back though which is probably why you have never seen me, how about you? i havent seen you before either ` when her face was so close to his,he cupped it in his hand and tilted her head upwards.

`Really!!Im going there too.My family...well my sister is already at hogwarts.. i havent seen my parents in a while im staying with my gran and grandad.`More time to see you he now was secretly crushing this girl he had known for 5 mins,..

As the girl wrapped her arms around him he grew ever so slightly more tense.`you will probably hate it but my sister is in huffelpuff. where are you hoping to go?`what was she meaning by sounds fun?he wondered

"Eww. Hufflepuff. I want to be in Slytherin like the rest of my family. Where do you want to be??" Lily hoped this boy didn't say Gryffindor. She probably wouldn't talk to him after tonight but there was no way she wanted anything to do with a Gryffindor.

`She hates her house,any where as long as im with you.`he clasped his hand over his mouth why did he have to go and let it outstupid brain,stupid brain`I didnt meen it like that`he said hoping she didnt get the wrong end of the stick.

`You would,we only just met but you seem to want alot from me. why do you want me to be with you so much?I would love that to but would it happen?`He was slightly anxious of where this convosation was heading but carried on willingly.

`know one has ever said that to me before`he said going red it was obvious to anyone he was embarased.`Am I...I am?I was just thinking about what we would do if i was in a different house.how you would respond?`

`You do.. what do you see in me thats makes you feel like that?how would you manage that?` he cringed at the thought of what all sorts of stuff could be.`He too now had that pleased look in his eyes.

`your not too bad yourself`he said with that glint in his eye `oh are you now`he said as he started to walk.`why do you have to hide what do your famaily do to you?`

`I know how you feel Izzys rather over protective of me too shes constantly wanting to meet me and check that im alright.` He wondered where she was now`woah you have a huge fa,mily!!`

`They are only trying to keep you safe,anyone would want you to stay alive not to be killed` How he had said it was it the wrong way was it to obbsesive?he thought to himself.`Yeah i feel like that with izzy its just like leave me alone im a big boy now i dont need you is what i feel about her constantly checking up on me.

"I know they are. It's just really annoying." Lily put her cheek on his chest so he wouldn't see how annoyed she was but then she looked back up at him. "Do you want me to stay alive??" She smiled with her seal eyes looking up at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back