Life is boring.

As he fell to the floor he looked up at the boy in pain clutching his cheek where he had just been punched.As the boy then loomed over him he felt like kicking his legs out from underneath him but couldnt pluck up the corage to.`Are you really sure she wants you?`He knew that this would get the boy even more angry.But he wanted to stall as much time as he could so that izzy could see what was going on and could help him out.

Jerrod bent over and wrapped his hand round the boy's throat. "Say that again. Go on. Say it." He had an icey glare in his eyes, the one he always had when he got really angry. "She's my little sister. Of course she wants me." Jerrod and Lily had been right next to each other their whole life.

As the boy wrapped his hand around toms throat he grabbed his hands and tried to pull them away. He was scared about what the boy would do to him but wasnt showing it.He kicked the boys legs causing him to fall allowing time for tom to get up.He now loomed over the boy`not so clever now are you?!hahaha`

Jerrod brought his legs up and kicked the boy in the chest. He then stood up and smiled. "Nice try but I was taught how to fight by a twenty two year old. You stand no chance" He turned to Lily and said "Go home. I'll deal with him."

Lily watched the whole thing without a shred of emotion on her face. That changed when Jerrod told her to go home. "No. I will not. I'm staying here." She looked at Jerrod anxiously. He was in a bad mood and he could do anything in this state.

`haha thats why your so rubbish then.`He knew he should not of said it but he did.`She will never leave me,do you even know what she wants with me?!`

AS he was pinned up to the wall`do you even know if she likes you mollycodeling you because she doesnt like it!!! Just leave her alone`He was now screaming in his face.`just back off and leave her alone`

Angela couldn't believe how much this boy was sticking up for her. They had met barely half an hour ago and he was already standing up to Jerrod. What an idiot. She had no idea how Jerrod would react to the news.

Jerrod glanced out the corner of his eye at his sister. He had known for ages that Lily didn't like his over protective behaviour of her but he loved her too much to sit back and watch her get hurt. "Leave me and my family to deal with our problems by ourselves. You are nothing to us. A rat in the street is more than you." Jerrod shouted back. He punched the boy in the stomach winding him then Jerrod turned round and walked away pulling Lily along with him.

When the boy punched him in the stomach he grabbed it in pain but as he dragged the girl off he jumped up despite the pain and ran after them and grabbed the girls other arm and pulled her back he knew that this may cause her some pain being stretched between the two men.He grabbed her around the waist and pulled her so the boy couldnt prevent her from staying with him.

Lily felt the boy grab her from behind. She hated people doing that. It was bad enough when members of her family did it but when complete strangers did it...well. She turned around and slapped his face. "Keep your hands off me." She walked over to Jerrod and hugged him before walking away with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back