Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
(Homosexual)
Wand
Straight 17 Inch Swishy Wenge Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Casper hadn't been sure what to think of the school year. He really hadn't. He was suddenly one of the leaders of a club he'd been nervous to join, things seemed to be going slightly better with the boys in his dorm. And for once in his life, Casper felt like he had someone waiting for him that would actually be glad to see him. Knowing he had grown over the semester, Casper was waiting eagerly where he and Sebastian had agreed to meet. He tried to act calmer than he felt, pretending to be caught up in a book he was reading about art theory.

Sebastian knew why he was there but he wasn't sure why he had agreed to meet Cas. They were good as pen pals, right? What were the chances that they could be as good in real-life communication? Almost none. However, here he was, the interest in the meeting led him there, and the first moment when he understood that he didn't regret coming was when he noticed Cas. "Hey, you didn't tell me that you had such a glow up," Seb tried to tease him a little bit in his Brazilian/British accent. It was a bit hard for the boy to actually be the first one to say something as he actually preferred to stay quiet. Seb completely ignored the fact that Cas was reading.

Cas jumped when he heard the voice, his eyes lighting up as he saw Sebastian. "Hi!" He ran forward, only having to hop up just a little to catch the other boy up in a hug. "I'm surprised you came," he murmured shyly, burying his face in the boys neck for a moment before jumping back. "Sorry," he laughed lightly, holing his book to his chest. "Are you ready to go?"

When Cas hugged Seb, Seb immediately froze, and only after several seconds, he put at least one arm around him as hugging. "Yeah, I am not surprised I came," he lightly chuckled and let Cas go. He waved with a hand back about him being sorry. He also murmured something weird but it wasn't possible to understand what he said. "Lead the way," Seb smirked and came closer to the boy again.

Casper blushed, pulling back quickly. "Come on, I think I found something when I was wondering around last time but I never got close enough to see what it was." He headed off towards the woods, motioning for Sebastian to follow after him. "I'm not usually the adventuring type, but maybe with you coming along we can find something," He laughed lightly, rubbing the back of his neck.

Sebastian nodded with his head as saying that he understood Casper. "It's like you're thinking that I am adventurous. If it wasn't you, I would currently be in my room with a locked door, listening to the music to the fullest as a protest, very adventurous." Seb chuckled, he was going through a war at the new home. He had no troubles with his moms, he had troubles with the new grandparents and their grand plans about moving away and taking his best friend with them. "Lead the way," he finally let out and followed Cas.

Caspers heart fluttered and he tried to hide it, smiling softly. He was pleased that Sebastian would go out of his way to do things with him. "Hey, I'm only going out because you're coming too," he offered in return. He wanted to reach out for Sebastians' hand, but he felt too shy to do that. ''Come on, this way," he motioned for Sebastian to follow and headed out into the woods. It was about half an hour of walking before they came across it.

Cas came to a stand still, looking up at the treehouse. It was big, and fancy, round around the tree with windows and a door, and a rope ladder leading up to the porch that wrapped around it. His eyes went wide. "Do you think anyone comes out here?" he asked Sebastian, peeking to look at the other boy. It looked abandoned, but he couldn't be sure.

Kiara, shush! Go away!

Seb usually didn't laugh but here even he broke into a laugh. "So we are here just because to see each other, not because we are adventurous?" he was amused by that, but he followed Cas quietly. He wanted to see what he had found. He didn't want to break the silence as it was pretty calming.

He gave an impressed look at the treehouse. "Well, I think we can go in to see that, cause we totally can't say that just by how it looks on the outside," he smiled at Cas and slowly approached it looking was it actually abandoned or wasn't.

Casper laughed shyly at Sebastian's wording. "Yeah, well, that's a different kind of adventurous I suppose," he offered, smiling at the other boy.

He looked over to Sebastian as he spoke. "Yeah, yeah, let's go," he motioned for Sebastian to follow him, moving over to the ladder and climbing up it. It took a few minutes, but eventually he was on the porch. He walked over, pleased that the door opened. He ducked inside and looked around. Everything was covered in a layer of dust, reaffirming his theory that it was abandoned. There were a few window seats, pillows everywhere, a few hammocks. A few battery operated fans lay around, and a stereo. A bookshelf filled with mystery and horror novels, a few hammocks. It was spacious, light, airy. Casper's breath caught as he looked around. "Sebastian, this place... it's amazing," he turned, smiling widely at Sebastian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back