Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Curved 11 1/2 Inch Swishy Dogwood Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Kishen Tiwari held the letter in his hands as he ran his thumbs gently over the paper. He couldn't believe it. His sister had kept the fact that he had magic from him a secret ever since she went to that super secret boarding school her parents never talked about. Although he was angry with his sister, she had good reason to keep it from him. She couldn't have him going around bragging about how his sister was a witch. Hilton insisted that she wasn't very good at magic, but Kishen begged to differ. The boy opened the letter and read it over again and again and again. He still could not believe it. If he was a wizard, that meant there were high chances that his younger brother Jatin was going to be one too. Their house was a strange one as the two boys were able to do things that no one was able to explain sometimes. However, his father was used to it, which Kishen felt was only a blessing from the gods. His father could have shunned them for having magic, but he did not, which the boy was eternally thankful for.

Isabelle was so excited, she recieved the letter from Hogwarts. She always knew she would be a witch one day. Her father was a muggle but het mother was also a witch. Isabelle always wished she could use magic. Not to hurt people, but to do great things. It seemed very interesting to learn about magic more. The brunette already read a lot of books and now that it was final she would searched for more books about Hogwarts soon. She figured she could visit Obsidian Harbour to get some stuff, since she needed to buy stuff before she went to Hogwarts. On the school where Isabelle would go, would be lots of cousins. Aaron, Leila, Benjamin and Hermione were already there. Isabelle was one of the youngest, but she hoped her brother would join her too once. It was a shame that her favorite cousin Madeline would be leaving the school before Isabelle would even go there. She was graduating, and Isabelle wondered what Maddie would do after school. She herself thought about her future often. But had no clue yet what it would be or what she would like the most. Isabelle liked lots of things, but mostly reading. That was one of the things she did the most. When she walked down the streets she looked around. Where could she find a good bookstore? Isabelle lived in England, and there was everything familliar to her. But the school in New Zealand would be where she would go. She heard that it was a good school, so figured that, that was why her family went there. Isabelle noticed a bookstore and before she wanted to enter she noticed a boy with a letter or something in his hand. He didn't looked very happy and Isabelle wanted to make sure everything was fine.
'' Hi there. Is everything ok?'' the brunette asked sweet to the boy. She didn't liked to see others not being happy. Ofcourse she had her own moment too, but she wanted to help others badly.

Kishen did not realize that the look on his face would worry onlookers. So he was surprised when someone came to check on him. He looked at the girl nervously and sighed. "Well, I just found out that I have magic, and I don't know what to do about it. My sister didn't even tell me." he told the girl. He offered the acceptance letter in his hand for the girl to look at. "Like, I am okay with magic, sure. It's cool, but my sister lied to me." he said sadly. Kishen was just so disappointed in his sister for not telling him something so important about himself. He had spent so long thinking that he was just a weirdo, only to find out that he was indeed something most people thought wasn't even real. The boy wanted answers, and he'd do anything to get them at this point. "My name is Kishen Tiwari." he introduced himself and gave a small bow to the girl next to him.

Isabelle would rather look out for others first than for herself. She was raised with that the brunette guessed. Isabelle had a great relationship with her parents and family. The brunette had a safe haven at home and that made her confident that she could do whatever she wanted. Just follow your heart and than everything will be fine her mother always said to her. And Isabelle really believed that and hoped that she could let others know too, if they needed to. When Isabelle looked at the boy in front of her, she had no idea what would be going on. After listening to the boy she smiled shortly to comfort the boy. Apparently his sister had lied to him and Isabelle could understand that the boy would be hurt. But perhaps his sister didn't intend to. Isabelle had no idea. '' That's a lot to take in I'm guessing. But magic is something really interesting, and can be beautiful.'' The brunette had also heard of people using magic wrong and than it could be horrible ofcourse. But Isabelle was positive of most things in life. She took the letter as the boy gave it to her. Isabelle read it and recognized this, because she got one too. '' I've got this letter too.'' she responded at first. Than she looked over to the boy again and returned him the letter. '' I'm sorry to hear that. Lies are not nice. Why would she do that you think?'' The boy didn't seemed unhappy with the fact that he could use magic. He thought it was cool and that was kind of what it was Isabelle agreed. Than the boy introduced himself and she was happy to meet perhaps a new friend and apparently also a student for Hogwarts New Zealand. '' I'm Isabelle Walden. Nice to meet you Kishen. '' She guessed he could use some comfort so the brunette left the bookshop for what it was right now. This was more important, although the brunette thought of books as also important. '' So what did you do here?'' The brunette asked the boy, perhaps so she could take his mind of the lying part of his sister. But she was happy to talk about that part too if he wanted too talk about that more.

Kishen looked at the girl curiously when she said that magic was interesting. "How? I had everything I needed in the muggle world. Why should I give it up just because my sister kept a secret from me?" he asked. Saying the word muggle left a sour taste in his mouth. He thought he was one this entire time, but it all turned out to be a lie, and now he was going to have to lie to Jatin as well. He would feel absolutely betrayed, just like he was right now. Kishen shrugged at the girl's question. He did not know why his sister would lie. He could not understand why his sister would keep something so profound from him. He wished he knew a word stronger than betrayal to describe how he had been feeling since his birthday. Kishen kindly and silently took the letter back from the girl. "I...I just don't know." he started. "I don't know anything about magic, and I feel like I don't know anything about my sister either!" he said and angrily folded the letter and stuffing it in his jacket pocket. The girl introduced herself and Kishen put on a smile. He did not want to scare the girl who only wanted to help him. "I was just walking around. I forgot my money, so I won't be able to get ahead of the game and buy some of my books." he stated. "What about you?" he asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back