Libby's Funeral

Larissa Sedgwick

OOC First Name
Beth / Bethy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Larissa ran to the fourth floor, jumping several steps.
"Libby!" She shouted towards where she knew the common room was, "Come out here!"

(you'll have to do better than that *sticks nose in air* like id walk into a death trap xD)

Libby came out the room in rage. "Larissa! What do you want?" she said angrily.

Larissa scowled at Libby and moved so they were practically nose to nose.
"Why did you tell everyone? You know we had had an arguement.. Did you even tell them that you tried to Stupefy me?!" She shouted.

"Firstly, i didn't tell everyone! Your little friendy got it wrong! I told two people!" she said loudly. If anyone came into this corridor they would definatly hear them. "Secondly, so what? We had an argument? You set my robes on fire! You punched me when i called you a coward for walking off when i asked you who you faniced! That is not friendly behaviour! I hate it Larissa! You can't treat me, or anyone else like it! And no, i didn't because frankly, i didn't stupify you! You've got it wrong, again! I stupifid the flour!!" She screamed the last bit, really angry at her. Starting at her with bright blue eyes for a moment, libby started walking quickly down the corridor. The last thing she wanted now was to get into a magical fight.

Larissa glared at Libby for a moment.
"Why did you tell them?" She said, her voice full of emotion. "Why did you tell them our secret?"

Libby turned round halfway downt he corrdor, but kept moving backwards. "What secret? You want to be a death eater! We all know that anway! Your in Slytherin!!!" she spat the last word, and turned round again.

Larissa just stared.
She took out her wand and pointed it at Libby's hair.
"Incendio" She whispered and Libby's hair burst into flames.
Larissa gave one last look at Libby, laughed and pulled her robes tight around her before fleeing the scene.

Libby pulled her hood over her head as she thought of where she would go. Suddenly her robe was on fire, again. She threw it off and glared at the space larissa had been. That was two robes in three days she had ruined. She would get her to pay for the next one. she thought, and picking up her rags, she stomped off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back