Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Bicurious
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Tail of Charmed Newt
profilethai_katie_holmes_7.jpg

Who is she?
Alexia is a smart and talented young lady. She never backs down from a fight, but she never starts them either. She is a really likeable person, once you get past the fact that she is really small. She has a problem when speaking about her family. She was treated quite badly by her family and so she tends to shy away from the topic. But if you get close to her, then she will tell you what ever you want to know. She reacts differently to different situations and the reactions are never the same. Depending on her mood she can be quite angry or calm, and she switches demeanours quite quickly as well.

What does she need?
Man or Woman- Lexi is bi-sexual and I am planning on having her in a steady relationship by the time she is thirty. Who the person is will define whether or not they get married. Around 21-25.

Friend- Male or Female, Lexi isn't fussed she can make friends will all kinds of people so she has a few. But not many of them are actually in her rather small group which cntains one person. She doesn't need a bestfriend because she already has one, but close friends are fine.

Flings- Maybe a fling or two, short term or long term it doesn't matter, but she needs something that makes her realise that she wants to settle down and raise a family as at the moment she is pretty boystrous.

Working relationships- This means Aurors or Ministry officials, male or female, and it doesn't matter what department either.

So thankyou to anyone who shows interest and I would like someone who can write a decent amount. I won't say 500 words because on my bad days I struggle to hit that, but maybe around 200-300 on average, if thats ok.

Virtual cookies and glomps to anyone who responds.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back