Letting some steam off

Scorpius Knight

OOC First Name
Abby
Wand
Elder 15 1/2" Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Scorpius marched down from the tower all the way down to the Forbidden Forest with Thomas close behind him. He didn't know why he was so mad over this Gossip Magazine, but he supposed it was because his guilt about Luna had returned all over again. After his Boggart in the Borely Mansion he had been so overcome with so much guilt he thought he was actually going to die in that house of guilt, it was a weird concept but that's how he felt. After he had left the house he felt that all his fears and guilt had been left in there, never to constrict him again however that magazine had brought it all back again.

Once he had stormed into the forest he stopped, turning back to look at Thomas. They hadn't gone far in at all yet it was already dark from the many trees overhead, he could barely make out Thomas' facial features so he couldn't tell if his was scared or not. Scorpius had never met anything in the forest so what were the odds that they would now? "Do you want to go farther in?" he asked, feeling rather daring enough to continue.

Thomas made his way down to the grounds behind Scorpius. He didn't talk, at all, afraid Scorpius might blow before they got to their destination. Thankfully it was still day time so the two Ravenclaw boys didn't get any strange looks from anyone, especially Professors.

When they arrived at the edge of The Forbidden ForestThomas almost stalled, still not completely convinced that this was a good idea, but continued to walk on, once he was sure no Professors, prefects or anyone for that matter saw the two boys enter.

As they continued to walk on Thomas tried not to look around a lot, he wasn't scared, just worried, he knew that creatures resided in the forest and they didn't take too kindly to being disturbed. Thomas heard Scorpius' stop, Thomas followed suit. NO! he screamed to himself in responce to Scorpius' question. "Well it depends, how exactly are you going to take out your anger? he asked.

Scorpius chuckled lightly at Thomas' response and said, "Don't worry it's nothing dangerous. I just usually let out a few loud yells and afterward I feel much better." His hands were in his pockets as if he were relaxed however his right hand was wrapped comfortably around his Elder wand, feeling so fueled to let out a few sparks here and there, just to showcase his anger though not intending to do magic. Remembering why Thomas had been so upset that night in the Hospital Wing, Scorpius decided to ask, "Hey what ever happened with that girl who was your friend?" He wondered if things had gotten better, or worse, for his roommate.

When Scorpius said what he was planning on doing Thomas looked behind him, "Maybe we should go on a bit further." He said stepping forward, not wanting to risk anyone actually hearing him, not that many people were so close to the Forest edge to actually hear them.

Thomas rolled his eyes at Scorpius' question, "Joceline?" He asked, but he was pretty sure that's the only person he could be talking about so he continued, "I think things have gotten worse." He said with a sigh. "I just don't know anymore, I've attempted to talk to her, but she just keeps giving me the cold shoulder." He said with a shrug.

"Ugh that sucks," Scorpius said sadly to Thomas as he began walking further into the forest, his footsteps crunching loudly against the floor. "Why isn't she talking to you again?" he asked, trying to remember the story back in the Hospital Wing. At least it wasn't in the stupid magazine he thought bitterly, pulling out his wand and allowing a few sparks to emit from his wand in anger. "Oops," he muttered inaudibly, though he was grateful for the few sparks that had lit up the forest for a few seconds, allowing him to continue as it got darker.

Thomas gave a small shrug, "I know, but, I've got over it." He lied, well he was trying but it just wasn't that easy. Thomas tried to think of the best way to answer Scorpius' question, it had been a while since he had spoken about it out loud, he didn't even tell his mother, why would he? "I accidentlly found out she, more than, liked me, more than a friend." He said hoping that would jog his memory a bit.

Thomas saw a few bright sparks emit from Scorpius' wand, "You better put that away." He warned in a hush as he looked around the forest, actually able to see, due to the sparks.

"Ohh yeah," Scorpius said softly, remembering better now that he'd been refreshed a bit. That must've been a terrible thing to go through, losing your best friend like that. He didn't know how he'd react if he were in Thomas' shoes but he seemed to be dealing with it rather well, much better than Scorpius would. He seemed to have a slightly short temper, as was obvious by his continuous stomping through the forest. He heard Thomas' warnings that he should put his wand away, and he was probably right but he replied, "What for, I've never run into anything before and if we do, we can protect ourselves." Though he thought it wasn't entire true since they were only new second years and didn't know much magic at all to defend themselves. He slowed his walking now, thinking he heard something but didn't want to scare himself over a few rustling leaves blown by the wind so he didn't comment on it. He gripped his wand tighter, glancing back at Thomas though it was no so dark that he couldn't make him out very well at all.

Mist was wandering the forest looking for someone to talk too, she had been alone all day. She was just about to head home when she saw some boys. Why must the fools insist on coming into the forest! she thought angerly. She pulled out an arrow and her bow ready to shoot the little monsters. She hid behind in the trees so she could see the boys and hit one if need be, but they wouldn't be able to see her. "What do you two think your doing in the centaurs forest?" she asked in a powerful voice, "dosn't that school of yours inforce rules anymore?" she added in a very annoyed and angry voice.

Thomas heard Scorpius' reply and frowned at it, he was about to reply that the one say you say that, something will happen, but he heard an unfamiliar voice come from somewhere behind the trees. Thomas spun round quickly trying to see if he could find out where the voice came from. But it was pitch black, he could see nothing. "W..wh...who's there?" Thomas stuttered. I knew this was a bad idea he scolded himself.

Before Thomas could respond, or Scorpius could say anything else, he heard a voice he'd never heard before, speaking to them. He had never, ever heard anyone speak from the shadows in the forest and instantly he was regretting his choice of words. His hand was gripped tightly around his wand and one lone spark came shooting out of it, mostly in fear. His grey eyes strained to see anything in the darkness or at least locate the location of the voice but nothing. Thomas spoke first, rather shakily and Scorpius had to admit he was scared too, but he cleared his throat before speaking up. "Don't mind us," he said, rather stupidly, "we don't mean to bother you." It was the truth.

Thearus was walking.. walking rather boredly. No new had come from anyone of late. He had been deeper inside of the forest exploring. Sure it was fun.. but he risked being killed by another centaur... and the fact that it was just lonely on ones own.
But now he was back where he belonged.. on the outskirts of the forest where the humans came to talk. He would protect them as he could from the things within... and if need be.. even his own kind.

He heard the sound of a humans near petrified voice and the sound of a much more familiar one.. Mist. He sighed.. She was never one he wanted to be protecting children from.. and he was rather hoping he would meet some kids that weren't in some dangerous situation.. much more pleasant conversations that way. But.. of course.. this was not to be.

He made his way easily along through the trees until he came upon them. He moved through the trees and out through the clearing. Resting his hands on both the boys shoulder. He looked strait out to where Mist was hiding. "You weren't planning on shooting them were you?" His tone was calm and as mystic as all centaurs voices should.. Like thread entwining. He gave each of the boys one of his smiles before looking, with the same smile, out to the darkness that kept her form hidden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back