Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains
Aisa hadn't taken much time lately to just sit down and make music, and now that she had a free period, she had decided to do so. She headed over to the conglomerated arts room, as she preferred playing there where it was less likely others would interrupt her. She had brought her guitar, and settled herself in the room. She started to play quietly, a soft song her mother had taught her. She should write her soon, but it wasn't like she had that much to say. Aisa let her thoughts drift away as the soft music filled the room.

Rose had been trying harder to play nice around school, working on smiling at the people around her, though it didn't seem to do much. She was wondering if maybe she was just someone that no one really seemed to see. She had been trying to ignore a little crush she had, especially after the dance, but she couldn't get the boy out of her head. She went to walk into the Arts room, hoping to clear her head, but paused as she noticed someone there. She waited, not wanting to interrupt the girl while she played.

It didn't take long for Aisa to realize she was being watched. She always seemed to notice, and looked up to see a younger Gryffindor standing in the doorway. She finished the melody she had been playing, determined not to be interrupted. Then she stopped and looked at the girl, recognizing her vaguely. She knew they had met before Hogwarts, and she was Ren's sister. "Do you want to use the room?" She asked quietly.

Rose smiled when the other girl noticed her. "You're pretty good," She complimented, unsure if she could move into the room or not. "I don't mind waiting until you're done. I just came to play a bit myself." She showed the other girl her guitar. "It's a good room for it, the acoustics are good," She commented, a little unsure of how to act.

Aisa brushed some of her hair back, taking in the younger girl. "You're... Rose, right?" She asked as the name came to her. "Ren's sister?" She looked at her guitar, then smiled. "Thanks for the compliment." As the girl said the acoustics were good, Aisa nodded. "Pretty sure that's the point of a room like this." She said with a shrug. "If you want to play, you can come in." She added, though it wasn't really her place to be giving permission. It wasn't her room.

Rose's eyes widened as the girl identified her. "Yeah... yeah that's right, we met you before school didn't we?" She asked, racking her brain a moment. "A... Aisa?" She guessed shyly, coming in and sitting with the girl when she was invited.

Aisa nodded at the girl's statement, thinking back to that time. "Yeah, I think so." She said. "And you're in Gryffindor like me, I've seen you around." Her brother was in her year too, which helped with the identifying aspect. She nodded as the girl guessed her name. "Yeah." She said. She looked at Rose as she sat down. "What do you play?" She asked her, glancing at her guitar before meeting her gaze.

Rose nodded. "Yeah, I'm in Gryffindor," She nodded. "You're the year above me, right?" She asked, shifting her guitar. Rose smiled a little at the question and nodded. "Yeah, I play the guitar. I can't sing to save my life, though." She laughed a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back