Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 12 inch sturdy Alder wand with Phoenix Tail Feather core
[Placeholder]

It had been a surprise for Branson to have run into a future student and really hit it off with them. He hadn't expected to but it was nice, it was good to have a friend at Hogwarts and a friend he could write to. So that was what he was doing.
Hi Lily,
Where did you get sorted into then? I'm so jealous that you get to go already! Hows the school in general? I've heard a lot about it, cause my dad works in the library, but it must be cool to actually be at it? I've been reading this fantasy novel, some old muggle book that's very Hogwarts/magic esque, it's really good but it makes me just want to come to hogwarts more!
Anyway, tell me everything!
Your friend,
Branson

Lily was happy that she met some one thatch she could talk to and that could show her around and all. Plus she REALLY liked this guy.Lily was very happy when she received a letter from Branson. So she wrote back as quick as possible

Code:
Heyy Branson.
So I got sorted in to Ravenclaw.
The sorting hat didn't really say anything but " RAVENCLAW".
In general te school is Tolally amazing!
The people are mostly very friendly and eager to be friends.
Me and a couple of friends learnt a spell already. 
And I have explored the castle a bit .
Honestly I can't wait for you to come to school.
BTW the place is HUGE!

Your friend
Lily♡

Last edited:
Branson was really happy when the owl appeared with his note. He had fended off his sister’s questions about who it was from. He loved his sisters, but they would probably tease him for it. Or well Aurora would, Rosie would get the wrong idea about what it was. Branson opened the note and smiled at what she’d said, so he’d written the letter back. He’d gotten a little distracted and ended up, rewriting the letter a few days later to add more information.
Hey Lily!
Sorry there’s been a bit of a delay, I’ve started back at school, and it’s been eating my ALL time! That’s so cool that you got sorted into ravenclaw - I think i’d like to be a ravenclaw if not hufflepuff, but I’d be happy anywhere. The chances are the hat didn’t say anything because it was just so certain! That’s really cool that you got it so quickly!
The school sounds really cool, and I’m happy that you’ve made friends, there’s nothing worse than being new in a place. What spell have you learnt? What classes do you have this semester? I bet the place is huge, by the way my dad talks about it, it seems like an endless place. There’s so many places to visit, and a whole seven years to do it! Plus, next year when I get to the school you can show me around?
Have you joined any clubs? I go to muggle school, and I don’t mind going but it is a bit boring when I know I’ll be doing magic in a year. But we’re doing some really cool things in our English classes so it’s not too bad. Did you go to muggle school before Hogwarts?
Anyway, I need to go, looking forward to hearing from you!
Branson

Lily went up to the owlery every day waiting for Branson to send another letter. Finally as she went up she took the note that was written to her hoping it was Branson. She was so happy when he replied. She took her quill and a paper and wrote back to him.

Code:
Heyy Branson
So far I'm loving it in Ravenclaw.
I would love it if you were in Ravenclaw too.
And of course I'll show you around anytime.
I have Herbology, Transfiguration,Potions, Flying and Astronomy.
I have learnt the Lumos and Knox spell from a friend .
I also joined The Wild Patch club and the Heta Omega club.
And I have a pygmy puff as a pet!She is absolutely adorable!
I named her Fluffy and we are always together. 
She is like a living soft toy! 
I was in a muggle school in South Africa  before I came here.
I can't wait to see you again!

Your friend
Lily♡

Last edited:
It had been very exciting for Branson to receive another letter. He had taken the time with his response and sent it back at the first moment he could. His mum had asked a little about what he was doing, but he had brushed it off quickly. He just said he had a Hogwarts friend, which that was exactly what Lily was.

Hey Lily!

So pleased to hear from you! I’m glad you are enjoying ravenclaw, I think a lot of people worry that Ravenclaw will just be filled with overly smart people who only ever want to read but I don’t think it would be. Have you made friends with someone from all the houses? I think it would be cool to have friends from each - if only too see how right the hat is about sorting placement.

Yay! I’m so excited to go to Hogwarts, it’s just awful that it’ll be like a WHOLE year before I can. But, I know there’s a brightstone weekend coming up soon if you wanna get butterbeer and fries and you can tell me all about it in person?

That’s a lot of classes, which do you like best? Lumos is a really good spell to know! It’s a charms spell though from what I’ve read about it. My sister would love the wild patch - well one of them - I think it would be cool. The Hogwarts Monthly though to me sees like it could be the most fun, or maybe the SDA, that could be fun too!

School is south africa? Wow, that must’ve been really cool? Where do you prefer to be?

Your Friend,
Branson

Lily was overwhelmed by getting another letter from Branson. She read it a few times before writing backWash time she read it she found herself smiling a bit. Eventually she decided to write back.

Code:
Heyy Branson.
I'm really happy to hear from you again!
I hope you are well. 
I have made friend from Slytherin and Huffelpuff.
I met one boy from Gryffindor,but unfortunately he was a bit of a jerk. 

I would love to get some butterbeer and fries on Brightstone weekend!
Yay!I can't wait to see you again. 
And I'll tell you everything in person!

So far I love Herbology,Transfiguration,Potions and of course flying!
But Astronomy not so much... 
I had it at my muggle school,so it's not as exciting.
I really wanted to join SDA .
But first year are only allowed to practice. 
But I'm definitely going to join next year

I loved South Africa A lot,But I prefer New Zealand. 
It's A lot cleaner here and the people are A lot friendlier.

Your friend 
Lily♡

Branson had really enjoyed seeing Lily over the weekend. It had been really nice and they had discussed so much with it. It was just nice for him to have a friend at school. It did make him want to go even more but Branson just felt ready for it. The boy had come back to the house and ignored all of the questions from his sisters and happy to have been given a bit of space. He ended up getting caught up a little in his homework for school and then when he had a moment, wrote to Lily again.
Hi Lily!
It was really good to see you over the weekend! I hope that we can see each other again soon. Other than that, it was just really nice to hear all about hogwarts. It really sounds like you’ve settled in which is nice!
I know that halloween’s soon, have you got a costume? I’ve already begun thinking about my costume for next year but I’m also sure I’ll change my mind like six times before that. Tell me all about it!
My school does have a halloween party but it’s during school lunch time, and no one wears a costume - it’s pretty dull.
I’m so glad the weather is getting warmer again, summer is the best time of year.
Your friend
Branson

After seeing Branson again Lily was happy day after day at school. He cheered her u, plus she got a hug from him. Lily still went up to the owlery every day, hoping for a letter. She was just a little too busy to write back first. But as the day came that Lily hadrecieved another letter from Branson, she was very delighted. So she decided yo forget about her schoolwork for a moment and wrote back to her friend.

Code:
Heyy Branson

It was really nice seeing you too. I really enjoyed it.
I hope to see you soon again!

It's really amazing here. I can't wait for you to come to school.

I absolutely have a costume although its not as great as many of my friends' costumes. I'm going as a scary skeleton. Basicly just dressed in black with skeleton make-up.
I can't wait to see your costume next year. 

We didn't celebrate Halloween in South Africa  though. So I'm really excited!

Summer is my favorite season too. I can't stand the cold.

Your friend 
Lily♡

Branson had not given the delay in response much thought, he knew by his father talking about how busy the library was getting that it was a busy time of year for students, which would include Lily but he was really happy to get a letter from her. His schooling would be finishing up soon and he’d be able to spend more time just doing what he wanted - which likely meant reading - but it also meant he’d get to replying to Lily’s letters faster than currently.
Hey Lily,
I’m sure we will, if you stick around New Zealand over Christmas you can come round to my house or we could go to get more butterbeer?
I can’t wait to come to school either, it’s only a little bit away though and it’s going to be so exciting! I may or may not be actually counting the days. Hows the revision for the exams coming along? I know that must be soon, my dad’s been talking about how busy the library’s been.
Oooooh skeleton that’s cool! I want mine next year to be something good, maybe I’ll be a skeleton...since it seems pretty easy. I could be clown? I'll brainstorm and the wow you! Especially since my current school doesn't do anything.
That’s interesting that you don’t celebrate halloween. How was your first experience of one? Is there a celebration in south africa like it, you know where people dress up?
Summer is the best! I do spend most of my time reading, but there’s something so fun about reading outside in the sun. It’s just really nice!
Anyway, tell me how things are for you?
Your friend
Branson

Lily was very eager to do good in the exams this year. So she spent a lot of time studying for the exams. The year had gone by unbelievably fast for Lily. Thankfully she made lots of friends. But despite being very busy Lily always replied to Brandon's letters as fast as she could.

Code:
Heyy Branson

I am sticking around here for Christmas so it would be great to visit you.

The exams have me quite worried.  Since it's my first year actually knowing about magic and all. But so far so good. I'm trying to study as much as possible. How is school going for you?

The skeleton was the easiest choice I had. But please don't ever dress up as a clown or else I might just run away forever. ( I have a huge fear of clowns )

Well I did really enjoy Halloween. But... No we didn't celebrate anything like that at all. To us it is just another normal day.But I'm really happy I get to celebrate it now.

Reading in the Sun is absolutely amazing. Nothing beats it.

So I'm looking forward to the Yule ball. I don't know who I'm going with yet, but I'll find someone eventually. 

Tell me how things are for you? 

Lily♡

Branson was looking forward to the long christmas break, it meant he was one step closer to hogwarts and he hadn’t really been lying when he’d said to Lily in his last letter that he was counting down the days. But he was sure that other kids who knew about magic and were to join in the next year were as excited. Branson was very happy when he got another letter, smiling happily at it. It was always good to hear about it. He had a lot of homework and things with the end of the year happening that it took him a little time to reply, but he got to it.
Hey Lily,
Can I call you Lils? I know it’s not too much shorter than your normal name, but it’s a nickname, friends have nickname, you could call me Bran?
I’m sure you’ll do well in your exams, from what I know about you Lily, you are really smart! So, you’ll be just fine, I’m sure of it. I’m studying a lot too, it’s the end of the year soon, so I’ve got tests and stuff, as well as like boring end of year prize givings and such. It’s boring but it’s just the end of year stuff. It’ll soon be all over anyway. In saying that I still need to do well.
I won’t be a clown then! Why clowns though? They are creepy. I’ve a definite fear of small spaces but I don’t think that’s particularly translatable to a costume…..I’d be impressed if someone managed it.
I’m glad you had fun at halloween! And i’m sure you’ll have fun at the yuleball and all the other things Hogwarts has going on, there is always something to do! Even if you don’t find a person to go with. Though it never hurts to just outright ask someone.
I do like reading in the sun, but I like reading when it’s sunny and hot but you’re like in the shade of a tree.
Things for me are good. We have an end of year dance and a few other things, but I don’t think I’ll go to most of it. It’s really not that necessary since I won’t be around.
Your friend,
Bran

Lily was focused on studying for her exams, she had forgotten about the letters for a while. But every now and again she would think of her friend and wonder how he was. She had waited a while for a letter but she just assumed he was studying too. But everybody needs a break, so as soon as the letter arrived, Lily wrote back.

Code:
Heyy Bran.

Sure thing. A few friends call me Lils and since you are my friend 
you're welcome to.
And I like your nickname... ( Its also a type of muffin)

Thank you for believing in me. I'm a little stressed out, but I'll make
i t.
I've been studying a lot,  with and without friends, so I won't do to 
bad.
I hope you are going to do just as great.

I'm relieved to hear that. I don't know...
 Every time I think of a clown, I don't think of a nice circus clown...
 There's just this weird creepy thing that pops into my head.

I'm really looking forward to the Yule ball. Since its my first ball... 
Oh and I'm going with a friend, his name is Terrell.

I'm happy things are good there by you.
 Might I ask why you won't be around? 
I hope at least next year you'll come to the Yule ball.

Your friend
Lils♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back