Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ebony 15" Essense of Phoenix Talon
Jaken walked up to the owlery, with Nyx on his shoulder. He held the note in his hand. He smiled gently, and opened the note to jot a few a letter down.

Dear dad,

I am thinking of coming home for the holidays this year. I am attending the Yule Ball, and you know, you were right that I may need a suit. Thanks. I hope to see you and mom soon. How are you two? Found anything on Alessine yet? I was thinking, someone at her age, they wouldn't allow that in Azkaban. So, where is she? I am very worried about her.

Jaken patted Nyx's leg and sent her outside. He waited patiently for her to return. Afterall, they didn't live far from the school.

Kalif walked into the guest room. He waved his hand, and the luggages and bags began to unpack themselves. Kalif smiled, and then felt something on his shoulder. It would be his owl. Kalif unfolded the note and read it. He chuckled.

Jaken,

What changed your mind? You never come home, at least, on the holidays. Congrats on the date. I hope she is a lovely girl, not mudblood I hope. Your mom is doing well. She is much happier now. As for Alessine, someone tricked me. They don't allow children in Azkaban. I should have known. So, she is missing, for now. But she is safe, I can feel it. I just don't know where she is. I'll have to find out who's handwriting that fake notice was. Anyway, your cousin, Iulia's daughter, Vasilka, has permanently moved in with us. You two had better get along.

Kalif sighed, and let Nyx fly back to the school.

Jaken smiled as Nyx returned. Jaken opened the letter. He read the last part, and gasped. Vasilka?! Moving in?! He wrote back hurriedly.

Dad,

Well, I don't want to come home now that I know she is there. She is freaking evil, at least, to me. My date's blood is none of your concern. I don't know what to say about Alessine. Just good luck finding her. But why Vasilka? Why did she move in?

Jaken gave Nyx a treat and she flew off.

Kalif waited by the window for Nyx to return. He heard the screech the Nyx in the distance. He dismissed the house elf out of the office. Nyx fluttered into the room, and she landed on the window seal. She pecked the letter as Kalif retrieved it. He chuckled aloud, and wrote back.

Jaken,

Your mother is expecting you to come here during the holidays now. I expect you to be here soon. Vasilka has been sick lately, and she won't be a bother to you. Iulia couldn't handle her temper, whereas I can, and she fears me a bit anyway. Alessine must be in good hands, or else she would have ran back to Barbara or here. I expect you to have an enjoyable time at the ball, and you will be here a day or two after. Don't make me come after you myself.

Kalif finished, and sent the letter back to the castle. He left the office, not expecting the owl to return.

Jaken watched Nyx from a long distance away. She flew and landed on his shoulder. She picked the letter off his leg and handed it to Jaken. He quickly unwrapped it and read quickly. He laughed, and then grew quiet. Vasilka isn't known to be sick. Though her temper...was much like his own. He sighed, and knew that once he said something, he would have to do it. He wouldn't want to disappoint his mother. He walked from the owlery, with Nyx tightly holding to a small thread of his hair in her beak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back