Let's take a risk

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Eden had gotten an owl from James telling her that he would be at her house shortly. Eden had just gotten out of the shower when she had gotten the letter so she just stayed in her robe ready to meet him at the door. It had only been a week almost two since the last time Eden had saw him but she couldn't wait to be alone with him again. There would be no reason to hurry him out the house tonight she had changed all her plans and told everyone not to disturb her that night. Calling the maid and telling her that she needed to move her snakes Kiwi and Judas out of her room and into her office. Any moment now James would be at her door and soon after that Eden would have have him in her bed.

James Lock approached Eden's house, with the top 3 buttons of his shirt already un-done. He had chosen to wear baggy-clothes today, knowing that he wouldn't be needing them for long, not with Eden. James had managed to escape from the Castle without any questioning, and had managed to convince Daisie that he was spending the night-out with mates so he wouldn't be home. HA. Little did she know what James was really up-to.....

James walked-up to the front-door, and knocked-on-it, three-times, knowing that Eden would be expecting-his-arrival. He put on his seductive-smile, ready to smother Eden with passionate-kisses, the very-second that she opened the door to him. James was looking-forward to seeing Eden again. She was good-fun, and entertained James wildly. And despite the fact that James was cheating on Daisie, James didn't particularly-care, all James cared about was having a good-time, without getting caught-out.

Eden heard the knock on the door. Getting to her feet, checking herself in the mirror she saw that her hair was still slightly wet. Realizing her robe was untied. Eden thought about tying it but than realized that if she had her way than she wouldn't be wearing it for much longer. Walking up to her front door. Eden checked to make sure it was James. Seeing his smiling face outside her door. Eden opened it and posed in the door frame. "Well hello there stranger. Long time no see." Eden said her voice going breathy.

James waited for Eden to answer the door. It wasn't long until she had, and James smiled at the sound of Eden's voice. James smirked as she noticed that Eden was in her robe and it was un-done. "Well I can see that nothing's changed with you in the time that we've been apart." James said cheekily as he checked her up and down before he closed-in on her. James' hands rested against Eden's hips as he gently forced her backwards, into her house, kissing Eden roughly on the lips as he did-so. James kicked the door-shut behind-him, then leaned-against-it as he pulled Eden in closer towards him, as he kissed her vigorously, slipping off her robe as he did-so. And he didn't plan on slowing-down anytime soon.....

Eden smirked and the cute comment James had made. "That's not true I took a shower and the robe is a different color." Eden said a moment before James walked into her home with his hands resting on her hips. The way his mouth felt on her's was intense. He made her feel so alive. She heard her door close and lock its self. Feeling her robe fall off her shoulders and on to the ground. Eden unbuttoned the remaining buttons on James shirt so that it could join her robe on the floor.

A few hours later

Eden rested her head on James chest. How they had made it from the front door to her couch she wasn't sure. As she looked around the living room she saw her coffee table had been moved across the room. How did that happen? Eden wondered, no matter Eden kissed her way down from his ear to his neck. She wanted James again but she wasn't so sure if he could keep up with her.

James smirked at Eden's reply and took short breaths inbetween the kissing to get-out his reply. "Yeah, well.....your robe.....won't be.....needed.....this morning.....will it?" He said, as she began to undo the remaining buttons of his shirt.

A Few Hours-Later.
James smiled cheekily as he felt Eden's lips going-down from his ear to his neck. James allowed her to do this as his hands slowly-traced her figure, beginning at her shoulders, then ending just at the top of her legs, then back-up again, until he reached either-side of her neck. "Oh You spoil-me too much." James muttered to Eden, as his hands continued to move around Eden's petite-shape.

Eden breathed lightly on James neck. He smelled faintly of something flowery. It wasn't anything that Eden wore. Maybe a girlfriend? Eden didn't care one way or another. If James had a girlfriend or even a wife stashed away somewhere that was fine with her. Eden had things she was hiding. If by some crazy long shot Eden and James became more serious than she would tell him some of it but since that wasn't going to happen anytime soon if at all. Eden didn't have to worry about it. "How am I spoiling you?" Eden asked as she continued to kiss her way along his jaw until there lips met.

James chuckled at Eden's Comment. "Well, I don't think I've had this much fun in a while." James replied to her question as she continued to kiss along his jaw-line, before finally meeting-her lips with his again. James kissed her back vigorously as he remained underneath-her, giving her full-control of him for a while. James hoped that he wouldn't have to leave so quickly this-time. One because he didn't want-to, and two because he was just having far to much fun to then be leaving-again so soon. James' hands rested on her hips as they worked their way round to her lower-back as he continued the kissing.

Eden smirked at James. "That's good to know. I wouldn't be a good hostess if my guest wasn't having a good time." Eden said with a wink. Eden liked how James let her have control how things happened. Eden would reward him for being such a gentlemen. Since Eden didn't have anything to do she would let him stay at her house for as long as he wanted. Well maybe not over night. He was a Professor and Eden had Death Eaters showing up at her house at all hours of the night. For one reason or another. Putting all thoughts out of her mind once more. Eden reached for the cover she kept on her couch for moments when she got cold. Pulling it over the two of them. Eden gave herself over to James and there desires.

Inbetween all of the kisses, James replied to Eden's Comment. "You.....are the per.....fect.....hostess....." Eden then pulled the covers over the pair of them and James smirked at Eden. He couldn't believe that her bed was only a few-stairs away, yet still they chose to remain on the sofa. James was becoming familiar with this house now, and wondered what other-adventures waited for them in all of the other-rooms, before James' desires took-over his thoughts and he became lost in passion all over-again.

A Couple Of Hours Later.....
James remained underneath Eden's petite-figure, and sat himself up slightly, being careful not to send Eden flying, as his wandering lips traced Eden's neck, leaving-marks behind as he did so. James used his muscles to try and encourage Eden to sit over-him as he sat-himself up even-further. Placing his hands on either side of Eden's neck, James swished-away a few-strands of Eden's hair, before he leaned-in, then softly kissed her on the lips. "That was good. James said, his voice slightly breathy as all of the used-up energy drained from his body.

However James would stay for as-long as Eden would have-him for. Just because he was beginning to tire ever so slightly, that didn't mean that he wouldn't try to keep-up with Eden's fast-pace. [/b]

Eden knew that she would have a few marks on her neck come tomorrow but she didn't mind. Feeling James start to sit up more. Eden moved with him. She really didn't want him to leave. Looking at the clock Eden saw it was getting late. Looking at James, Eden thought about how to phrase her question. "It's starting to get really late. Would you want to stay the night?" Eden asked as she gently kissed James on the lips letting her hands trace up and down his arms. "The only thing is if you do. You can't leave my room if someone comes over. I work for my father and I sometimes have people coming over at all times during the night needing my help with something."

There Eden had managed to offer him a place to stay over night. Not only had she managed to do that but she had managed to make up a really good reason why she would have people coming over at all hours. James would never have to know who Eden really was. Sooner or later she would have to tell James about her being a Seer but other than that she could keep all her other secrets.

James smirked at Eden's suggestion. He could agree to that. Staying in Eden's bedroom wasn't exactly the hardest-challenge in the world. Her bed was warm and comfortable, and even if someone-did happen to drop-by, at-least Eden would know that she would have desirable-company awaiting-her when she had seen them-off, and sent them on their way-back-home. "I can do that." James said simply before she kissed his lips again, then explained. "The more-time I can get to spend in your bed.....the better. And with you there with-me, well.....let's just-say, that I won't be needing to catch-up on any-sleep, anytime-soon." James joked as he chuckled to himself.

James' hands wandered around Eden's back, almost as a sort of massage, which James hoped that she would like. "And any visitors that you may get....." James trailed-off as he kissed the front of Eden's Neck, around the bottom of her throat. "Well.....as-long as you're good-looks don't lead-them upstairs, then I'm sure we'll be just-fine." James said mischeviously with a cheeky-wink as he continued to kiss around her neck, his breathing growing heavier as he did so, before he moved-up to her lips again, then kissed her passionately. "So are you gonna lead-me upstairs then? Or do I have to carry-you so my hungry lips won't get lonely?" James questioned-seductively as his lips fed on her skin.

Eden would almost agree to anything just to keep there lips pressed together. He was like the firewhiskey her father Koaru was addicted to. Eden needed to keep her wits about her. She had so much to lose from not being careful. Eden heard a small whine escape her lips when James stopped kissing her. "I have other beds in the house just in case you decide that the main one is not to your liking." Eden said softly. Smiling at James, Eden kissed the tip of his nose. "I'm not to sure how much sleep you will be getting tonight but we can sleep the whole day away tomorrow if you would like." Eden said with a light laugh.

Arching her back Eden let her mind go blank as James lightly rubbed her back. Hearing his joke about visitors coming upstairs. Eden shook her head. "No if they stay the night they stay in the guesthouse on the edge of my house." Eden explained, she paused for a moment. Closing her eyes. Eden saw her maid walking down the path to her house and entering the very room they where in. Kissing James back quickly and getting to her feet. Grabbing her robe, Eden pulled out her wand and a robe dropped neatly on James lap. "We should head upstairs now. My maid is going to be here in five minutes maybe less and she is early." Eden started heading upstairs she knew that James would follow.

"Oh I'm sure it will be. But we can always.....experiment with the others.....if you would like....." James told-Eden cheekily as he replied to her comments about the different-beds in her house. James kissed her lips as she finished-speaking for a second or two, taking the moment whilst he still had the chance-to.

James continued to rub Eden's back as she spoke about the guests and where they would sleep if they were to stay the night. He smirked at her comment. "Well let's just hope that we don't awake them then ey?" James replied mischeviously with a quiet-laugh before Eden quickly kissed him again as the maid walked-in. He smile at the thought of the maid walking-in on them kissing, but James put his robe on none-the-less, then followed Eden upstairs.

As they reached the middle of the stairs, James squeezed in-front of Eden and stopped-her in her very-tracks. He leant against the banisters, then tugged-at either-side of Eden's robe as he kissed Eden roughly on the lips. "Sorry, I just couldn't resist." James commented cheekily, before he then picked Eden-up by her legs, encouraging-her into a sitting-position around James' Torso as he carried her upstairs then into the nearest-room that he could-find. [/font]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back