Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 9 1/2" Rigid Beech Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Signy was remaining at the gryffindor table. She had learned from someone else before even getting to the great hall, that Jocelynn Moors was a gryffindor, so she was still at table looking for the girl. She moved up the table, "Jocelynn Moors?" she called out, as she continued forward, keeping an eye out for any people who recognised the name. Finding the people was always the most difficult part of the whole rose ceremony.

Jocelynn turned her head when she heard her name being called as she had just sat down, it was confusing to her hearing her name being called out. She stood up slightly to check her seat, wondering if she'd sat where someone else had already claimed. Looking around she spotted the person her name had been coming from. The older girl was no Gryffindor and so Jocelynn stood up excitedly remembering today was Valentine's Day! "Yes, that's me, do you have a rose for me? Who is it from? Oh can I have it please?" She replied rapidly.

Signy smiled at the girl's excited reaction, she likely when she could see how visibly happy people were over their roses. It was just a nice feeling. Knowing that she had helped make people feel good. This was why she signed up every time, "I do indeed have a rose for you," the girl smiled happily as she pulled out a yellow rose for the girl, "I don't know who it's from though, that's for you to find out," Signy held out the note with the rose to the girl, since this girl was so eager to have both. She couldn't blame her, it was exciting to get something like that.
Joce,

Sorry I've been spending more time with piggy than with you, I promise to change that because you're such a great friend!!

Nixon xoxo

Jocelynn smiled at the yellow rose and quickly tore open the note and glanced to the end seeing it was from Nixon she smiled. He was a really good friend, though she had a feeling her younger sister might have a small crush on him she tried not to encourage it. She didn't really see Nixon as a boy who was boyfriend material. Reading the note twice Jocelynn smiled up at the older girl. "Thanks, it's from my friend Nixon. He is a Hufflepuff and he likes to spend time with my owl. Which I don't really mind. It's not really my owl, it's our family owl that kind of stays here at school so we can send letters home. Our parents don't really like other owls coming home since they won't know which window is the delivery window. I have a cat, my sister does to, a white one. Mine is bengal and just the prettiest cat in the whole world. Nixon has my owl I suppose. They are really close. Sometimes I catch them looking out at the stars together which is cute," Jocelynn said with a laugh, her mouth running faster than her brain could think to stop.

The girl's smile grew as she watched Jocelynn take the note and open it. She couldn't help but smile at her reaction to it. Even so far as beginning to tell Signy all about it. She didn't quite understand why the girl was telling her about an owl and then the cats that this girl and her sister had, but perhaps it was to do with the note that had accompanied the rose, "I love cats," the girl told her with a smile, "What's your cat's name?" she decided to focus on the cat more than the owl because she didn't know all that much about Owls, and their family one definitely didn't look to the stars for anything more than directions perhaps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back